Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2012, 4:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Give me a reason to spend any money at Turner's

I would like to give Turner's another chance but, after today, I will need some serious coaxing.

It all started this morning in Pasedena. I arrived and took a number. The person I was meeting for a PPT was waiting next door. I called him, let him know I was there and then met him at the front of the store. The cashier had a long line and no one was available to check in the gun. So, we waited close to the front door in case someone showed up to do the checkin. Well, 25 minutes go by and my number is called. We procede to the counter and are informed that the girl who called my number can not help us, "she's new at this and can't do PPT's". Then one of the guys behind the counter asks if the gun was checked in yet and got a bit miffed that it wasn't. Well, it wasn't our fault that the store did not have anyone there to do it but, he seemed to be upset with us anyway. After that, we were informed that there was a PPT already in progress and one or two more in line and that we would again have to wait in line. The estimated wait was 60-90 minutes for less than 3 PPTs and a counter full of staff????? When the seller asked if we should grab another number, the guy said that we could but that they probably would not be ready for us when the next number was called. WTF???Why would we have to wait in line twice and still not get served? Obviously, Turner's has made it clear that they do not want my bussiness. After all, I'm just a little guy who typically spends between $10K and $25K a year on firearms, ammo, components and other shooting related expenses. While we were waiting in line, the seller was telling me about a $3500 rifle that he was eyeing so, I'm sure he's just another annoying customer who doesn't spend enough on his hobby either.

We ended up going to Addax and we had a PPT done in less than 10 minutes from start to finish. On top of that, it was done with a smile and I ordered a new firearm from them after the seller left.

Anyway, different Turner's could be convient places for me to shop since my job takes me all over socal. After today, I don't feel that Turner's deserves my bussiness. However, I'm starting this thread to see if Turner's can give me a reason to support them or if they really don't want my business.

Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.
Old 02-18-2012, 5:02 PM

Old 02-18-2012, 5:20 PM

IMO ATTITUDE of employees make or break a buisness, most people don't complain they just never return.!!
Old 02-18-2012, 5:29 PM
#BlackLabsMatter
CGN Contributor

Location: You can not protect the 1st Amendment without the 2nd Amendment........

CSA, you above most people should know what you are getting when you go to Turner's.
I have shopped Turner's Reseda for approximately 27 years.
I think of Turner's as the Pep Boys of gun stores.
You should too.
You want Mom and Pop service?
Go to a Mom and Pop shop.
Old 02-18-2012, 5:36 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

Turners is the what it is. However I have gotten that same service for PPT from a small private store as well. Gun stores are in business to make money. They make nothing off a PPT. They keep you waiting so that you might end up buying something from the store. Next time do this - before doing the PPT act like regular customer in the store to buy a gun. Then just before paperwork go out get the gun you came in to PPT. Next tell the Sales Clerk, "sorry not going to buy that gun from you, think we will just do this PPT." Sorry to say this works
Old 02-18-2012, 5:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

VF,

Yea, I know. I thought other stores would be better than Reseda. I never expected worse though. They were busy and we had waited our turn just to find out that we had only waited in the line to tell us what line to go to. It was worse than the OLD DMV before they streamlined it.

Old 02-18-2012, 5:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenSoul View Post
Turners is the what it is. However I have gotten that same service for PPT from a small private store as well. Gun stores are in business to make money. They make nothing off a PPT. They keep you waiting so that you might end up buying something from the store. Next time do this - before doing the PPT act like regular customer in the store to buy a gun. Then just before paperwork go out get the gun you came in to PPT. Next tell the Sales Clerk, "sorry not going to buy that gun from you, think we will just do this PPT." Sorry to say this works
I did order a firearm from Addax after the fast and friendly PPT was over.

Old 02-18-2012, 6:06 PM

The thing about there being plenty of staff is that they only have two computers to work on. So even if you have ten employees you can't do much with with limited laptops. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to tie up both computers when there are other paying customers. I have done ppt's there and I had to wait for the one ahead of me to finish first.
Old 02-18-2012, 6:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorFranko View Post
CSA, you above most people should know what you are getting when you go to Turner's.
You should too.
Damn 27 years that's way before I was born lol. But I agree, Turners is a chain store and has to be regarded as such. Sometimes I experience friendly service but usually get what most people talking about.
Old 02-18-2012, 6:12 PM
CGSSA Associate

After a turners employee told me their policy is to call the police on anyone who brings in a firearm that is illegally configured, I will never shop there again. One story was that an old lady brought in her husband's old rifle after his passing and she knew nothing about it. Didn't matter, they still made the call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets View Post
5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromensch View Post
damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll
Old 02-18-2012, 6:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClap1 View Post
The thing about there being plenty of staff is that they only have two computers to work on. So even if you have ten employees you can't do much with with limited laptops. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to tie up both computers when there are other paying customers. I have done ppt's there and I had to wait for the one ahead of me to finish first.
That would not have been a problem. The problems were the way we were treated, the attitudes and the fact that it only should take 10 minutes to do a PPT. With one or two in the wings, we should not have had to wait more than 30 minutes. An hour to an hour and a half or more only goes to show that their in house system is flawed or their employees are incompetent.

Everyone should note that I did start this thread in the Turner's forum to hear their response and give them one last chance to redeem themselves in my eyes. I do tend to be pretty vocal about my opinions and am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Old 02-18-2012, 6:29 PM
My reality show sucks.
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: He only said, "2, lead you're on fire and save the fat one for me"
Thumbs down

I won a rifle (NRA doorprize) at Raahauge's one year. The big shoot sponsored by Turners, with Turners poster on every flat surface...

Anyway, tried to have it transferred to the Kearny Mesa Turners. You know, spend a little money with the nice folks who threw the party, maybe grab some goodies while I'm there.

45 Days Later!!!! The list of excuses was longer than my johnson.

Gave Up. Went through a LGS and spent my money there.

It’s actually kind of beautiful that in America a large group of people known for owning guns are only feared because they vote.

Originally Posted by Lonestargrizzly
Is the lapdance from a donkey? Cuz that's worth it.
Old 02-18-2012, 6:38 PM

Some places act as if a PPT is the hardest thing...its 10 minutes...
Old 02-18-2012, 6:44 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
An hour to an hour and a half or more only goes to show that their in house system is flawed or their employees are incompetent.
Yes, it is known that there is problems with Turner's PPT procedures and they are working on them. Last I heard was that they had a new POS system that they were rolling out to the stores that should fix many of the issues. IIRC, they were starting the rollout in Feb at the Rancho store and then expanding it to the rest of the stores.

Quote:
Everyone should note that I did start this thread in the Turner's forum to hear their response and give them one last chance to redeem themselves in my eyes. I do tend to be pretty vocal about my opinions and am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Hopefully Bill with see this on Monday.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

FrontSight Training Course certificates available $25, PM for details on them and other options.
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 02-18-2012, 6:58 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj View Post
Hopefully Bill with see this on Monday.
Or Tuesday. Monday is a holiday for some people.

Old 02-18-2012, 7:34 PM
Senior Mumbler
CGN Contributor

CSA, i understand your complaint as my career is 100% service based liked the service you expected.

Maybe a few points to shift your perspective.

Thank goodness we have gun stores so busy in our repressed but great state of California.

Is it Turners company policy that you experienced or a sales person that would rather make a commission on a firearm sale than their hourly wage on a ppt? (not sure how turners employees are paid) it's pretty easy to get a salesperson to be on your side even while stressed.

I go to Turners every week or two for gear, ammo, fishing supplies etc... Would the fine folks at Riflgear give me better service? Undoubtedly. (Talk about poor service, go to Ammo Bros in Cerritos)

But what if there was no Turners if we boycotted?
Old 02-18-2012, 7:36 PM
#BlackLabsMatter
CGN Contributor

Location: You can not protect the 1st Amendment without the 2nd Amendment........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon04GT View Post
Damn 27 years that's way before I was born lol. But I agree, Turners is a chain store and has to be regarded as such. Sometimes I experience friendly service but usually get what most people talking about.

Dang young whippersnappers
Old 02-18-2012, 8:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorFranko View Post
You should too.

Well said, I agree... but I think it's more like the Wall-Mart of stores!.What do you from an employee that does'nt want to be there anyway??
Old 02-18-2012, 8:37 PM
Veteran Member

Next time consider doing your PPT's at a pawn shop. I just went through the process on Tuesday at Once a pawn a time in Glendale. $35 in DROS/Fees and the entire process literally took 5 minutes.

I gave up on Turners a month ago, sadly. I say that because I have a few friends that work for them, and even that is not enough to continue to sway me in their favor.

Good luck!

Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!
Old 02-18-2012, 9:18 PM

Turner's sux... period. Said it many times before and had to defend my past comments before. Seems now I am not as alone on this as I thought. Just my 2˘ again.
I want to use this as an opportunity to gives "kudos"(never did know wtf that word comes from)but to O.C. Armory for seemingly going out of their way to accommodate me with an SSE I had driven down their to do. I had to defend my wanting to do ppt's local yesterday mainly to avoid a long drive 10 days later OR to have to deal with some bass ackwards FFL to do a ppt ... Least I forget how to install or remove a safety lock... lol......
Old 02-18-2012, 10:39 PM
@ the Dark End of the Bar
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I'll chime in...I was the seller today with CSA.

Yes: PPT's, in isolation, are a money-loser for the shop. $10 for 10 to 20 minutes of the employees time + the backend paperwork + the 10-30 days of storage + notifications to the buyer/seller if there's a problem with the DROS + something-else-I'm-sure-I'm-forgetting = Loss

Yes: The PPT fee should probably be indexed to inflation. Let's not have anymore gun shops out of business, etc, etc.

But WTF? is right...

- We came in. Weapon was cleared and ready for inspection. CSA and I waited for inspection but were called to the counter before the overwhelmed cashier/inspection person could help us.

- Major attitude from the black-shirt behind the counter when we informed him of above non-inspection and the reason for it not being done. "You just can't walk in here with a gun!" Isn't this a gun store?

- Told "1 to 1 1/2 hours" wait because there were 2(!) PPT's ahead of us

- "But we have a number" we told black-shirt. "Doesn't matter" was the answer. "Can we pull another number so we don't lose our place in line?" Black-shirt says, "Sure, you can pull another number, but it won't matter, since there are 2 other PPT's ahead of you and if they're not done when your number is called, you'll have to wait longer."

So CSA and I did the only sensible thing...we took our business elsewhere! About 20 minutes later we were at Addax Tactical and holy smokes, what a difference!!! Fastest PPT I've ever been a part of.

My take-away from this experience is simple. As I said above, in isolation, PPT's are a money-loser. But in context, because of the PPT, Addax got the additional gun order from CSA.

BTW...for those who haven't met CSA personally, he's definitely one of the good guys on these boards. Super-smooth transaction all the way!!! (In spite of Turner's attempts to make it otherwise )
Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Turner's is where you go in, buy your stuff, and get out. Want a custom order? PPT? Layaway? Heck that's like trying to get a real person at Dell or Verizon. Voicemail hell. I think Turner's has lost the customer touch and they are a Wal-mart for guns now. Great price, but don't expect service to match any more.
Old 02-19-2012, 7:14 AM

I was one of the other parties doing a PPT and Marion got us in and out in about 20 mins. Transaction went smooth. So I could understand the 60 min wait if there were a couple of other PPTs ahead of you.
Old 02-19-2012, 7:30 AM

Was this the reseda store? They are a bunch of tools up there, I sold a gun to a calgunner that lived in Ventura and agreed to meet him half way. Got there at 10 when they opened and it still took over an hour, he was trying very hard to find a reason to stop the ppt. Buyer accidentally signed something in the wrong spot a they tried to cancel the whole thing. Wtf?. Turners FV is pretty good ,but I will never go back to reseda.
Old 02-19-2012, 8:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideOrDieChick View Post
I was one of the other parties doing a PPT and Marion got us in and out in about 20 mins. Transaction went smooth. So I could understand the 60 min wait if there were a couple of other PPTs ahead of you.

There was one PPT in progress and two in the wings. So, Yea I could have understood an "up to an hour wait. please be patient and we'll get to you as soon as possible." But, that wasn't the case or the attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA5177 View Post
Was this the reseda store? They are a bunch of tools up there, I sold a gun to a calgunner that lived in Ventura and agreed to meet him half way. Got there at 10 when they opened and it still took over an hour, he was trying very hard to find a reason to stop the ppt. Buyer accidentally signed something in the wrong spot a they tried to cancel the whole thing. Wtf?. Turners FV is pretty good ,but I will never go back to reseda.
No, it was the Pasadena store. My last horror story about Turner's did take place in Reseda but, that was 8 or 9 years ago. It took me almost two hours to pick up a 10-22 after the guy stared helping me. But, that was under different management.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

This thread covers the exact same experiences I had at Turners Pasadena... I will not step foot in another Turners. Thier prices suck (unless on sale items) thier service is horrible and I waste over 2hrs every time I go in.

I went to pickup my PPT gun yesterday at Pasadena and I gave the girl my receipt and everything else required, it took her 15 min to even locate my gun, then she handed it to me for safety demo, no biggie, and then she said she has to clear it out of the system via computer which is currently being used by another employee on a dros transaction. End of long story, it took me over an hour from the time I was helped a the counter to me walking out the door. That is very bad service and I can confidently say it was my final dealings with Turners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willerfortheworld View Post
Why buy a glock, drive a Honda, and drink budlight when you can buy a cz, drive a Subaru and drink heineken?
Priceless
Old 02-19-2012, 11:52 AM

There's another recent thread about how great Jennifer at Pasadena handled PPT:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&highlight=ppt

3 out 4 Calgunners I've dealt with recently refused to go to Turners' for PPTs.

Has anyone experienced the new Turners' system that's suppose to fix these issues? I believe it's already rolled out at some locations and should be done by the end of this month.
Old 02-19-2012, 1:09 PM

I recently did a 2 PPT at Turners Chino Hills on 2 different days. Both fast and friendly . Last PPT at Turners in Orange and they gave us some BS about AR lower receivers needing the bullet button installed for transfer, even though they sell them the exact same way. We left and did it at Ade's with no problems. PPT at Ammo Bros Ontario last week was smooth fast and friendly as well. I have said before that anything that forces 2 gun guys into a gun shop to do business should be viewed by the gun store as "Golden Advertising" that you can't pay for or get enough of.
Old 02-19-2012, 2:50 PM
Veteran Member

I was at the Reseda store today because I had no choice but to buy ammo there, as many of the gun stores in the valley close Sunday.

45 minutes to pick up 2 boxes of .22 Federal ammo. Not to mention another 20 minute wait at the cashier's due to the computer crashing. Though she has another register right next to her, she continues to stare at the one that obviously is not functioning.

Ughhh, it's painful to even think about Turners...I seriously cringe.

Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!

Last edited by JNunez23; 02-19-2012 at 2:52 PM..
Old 02-19-2012, 3:37 PM
Calguns Addict

Well I guess I'm on the other side of the road. I've had good service with Turners Kearney Mesa, San Diego.

Must be because we're so far south.
Old 02-19-2012, 3:42 PM

Why do men on this site act like little F**king girls. All I hear is how one store did this and one store did this. Grow the F**k up. I bet you get the same service at the grocery store but when it comes to a gun store you think they should on there knees for your business. WTF is wrong with you grown MEN........None of your have any customer loyalty but you expect the store to loyalty to you.... bunch of B****s
CPR instructor
EMT-P
Old 02-19-2012, 3:48 PM
Calguns Addict

I'd much rather do business locally. If the Turners in your area isn't putting the customer (you) first, maybe a local small business would be more inclined to do what the big boys won't.

When did I go from being a "citizen" to a "taxpayer"?

Jon Lovitz: ‘I can’t wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV!’
Old 02-19-2012, 3:54 PM
Veteran Member

Turners has gotten A LOT better... but comparing them to Addax just isn't fair. Addax is simply amazing.
Old 02-19-2012, 4:06 PM
Veteran Member

That's why I got to GunsDirect in Burbank. Pay a little more, but you don't have to deal with the ****ty service.

It's funny how some of you get offended that we "badmouth" Turners. Last I checked, these threads are here to share info and experiences, good and bad. Sorry Turner's has such ****ed up customer service and a horrible ****en business ethic, that I have no choice but to **** all over them when they do something wrong!! I knew going into the store I would have to wait an hour, I actually told my g/f we're not waiting longer than an hour! Sad when you have to set a cap on how long you can stand around waiting for someone to make eye contact with you. lol

And YES, I took a #. But based on Turner's responses in other threads, they advice that you ask a rep if you ONLY want ammo. Yeah, that was a waste of time.

YUP, that's what gets me off!! Badmouthing Turners!!! Yeahhhhh

Old 02-19-2012, 4:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyMedicMoose View Post
Why do men on this site act like little F**king girls. All I hear is how one store did this and one store did this. Grow the F**k up. I bet you get the same service at the grocery store but when it comes to a gun store you think they should on there knees for your business. WTF is wrong with you grown MEN........None of your have any customer loyalty but you expect the store to loyalty to you.... bunch of B****s
Gotta agree with you on this, Moose. It was only a few years ago their were no complaints, becuase their were no guns to sell! Now Turner's has guns on every shelf. Too many drama queens just itchin to b#!&h.
Old 02-19-2012, 4:55 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyMedicMoose View Post
Dude, I'm asking Turner's for a reason for me to give them another chance. No, I've never been treated that way at a grocery store. If I had been, I'd never shop there again. I'm pretty particular when it comes to service at restraunts and there are many that I'll never go into again. Some are very high end places. Then again, there are some complete dives that have bent over backwards to give everyone I've ever seen there the same greeat service that they've given me. Obviously, you have a problem with tunnel vision and are in need of a reading comprehension course. Because, if you had actually read the thread, you'ld see that I'm trying to keep an open mind and let them repond to my post. Then again, given your limited vocabulary, I have to guess that you are about 14 or 15 and think that your choice of words makes you sound more mature and intelectual than you are. I'm here to tell you that that is not the case.

Last edited by CSACANNONEER; 02-19-2012 at 4:58 PM..
Old 02-19-2012, 5:06 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
Gotta agree with you on this, Moose. It was only a few years ago their were no complaints, becuase their were no guns to sell! Now Turner's has guns on every shelf. Too many drama queens just itchin to b#!&h.
Don't know about you but, I've done at least a dozen PPTs a year for the last 10 years or so. I've never had an issue buying a firearm and have always seen some firearms in every shop I've frequented. Even if this was in the middle of Obama's best gun selling month, I would have had a problem with how we were treated. I normally go to shops that want repeat customers. BTW, it was only a few years ago that I stopped doing bussiness with the old Turner's due to incompetance and lack of customer service. I finally decide to give them another chance with one small task. So far, I'm unimpressed enough with how they choose to handle it that I started this thread. All I want is Turner's to give me a reason for the way I was treated. If they can give me a good enough one, I might decide to give them a third chance at my bussiness. Got it? Right now, I'm not beaching, I'm explaining what happened to me and asking for answers. Is this too much for your little mind to comprehend?

Old 02-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
I would like to give Turner's another chance but, after today, I will need some serious coaxing.

It all started this morning in Pasedena. I arrived and took a number. The person I was meeting for a PPT was waiting next door. I called him, let him know I was there and then met him at the front of the store. The cashier had a long line and no one was available to check in the gun. So, we waited close to the front door in case someone showed up to do the checkin. Well, 25 minutes go by and my number is called. We procede to the counter and are informed that the girl who called my number can not help us, "she's new at this and can't do PPT's". Then one of the guys behind the counter asks if the gun was checked in yet and got a bit miffed that it wasn't. Well, it wasn't our fault that the store did not have anyone there to do it but, he seemed to be upset with us anyway. After that, we were informed that there was a PPT already in progress and one or two more in line and that we would again have to wait in line. The estimated wait was 60-90 minutes for less than 3 PPTs and a counter full of staff????? When the seller asked if we should grab another number, the guy said that we could but that they probably would not be ready for us when the next number was called. WTF???Why would we have to wait in line twice and still not get served? Obviously, Turner's has made it clear that they do not want my bussiness. After all, I'm just a little guy who typically spends between $10K and $25K a year on firearms, ammo, components and other shooting related expenses. While we were waiting in line, the seller was telling me about a $3500 rifle that he was eyeing so, I'm sure he's just another annoying customer who doesn't spend enough on his hobby either.

We ended up going to Addax and we had a PPT done in less than 10 minutes from start to finish. On top of that, it was done with a smile and I ordered a new firearm from them after the seller left.

Anyway, different Turner's could be convient places for me to shop since my job takes me all over socal. After today, I don't feel that Turner's deserves my bussiness. However, I'm starting this thread to see if Turner's can give me a reason to support them or if they really don't want my business.
There's more than a bit to cover here...

Firstly, we agree with regards to customer service and attitude- big box, multi-store chain, mom & pop, hole-in-the-wall- everyone wants to shop where you feel welcome. If people made you feel that you were putting them out, it's on them, and we'll address that.

Secondly, PPT's are an absolute nightmare for us right now. When the company changed hands in '09 there was a ton of work to do on many fronts including the POS system that had been put in place by the prior owners. Little shops with handwritten forms or DIY computer systems definitely can do PPT's in less time right now.

Our new system is rolling out right now. That said, we know that a new system will not replace old attitudes. PPT's and transactions in general will be faster but it will still take good people to make satisfied customers- period.

Given the PPT issues, we do dedicate one computer for PPT's. If you have a PPT and we pull your number and it's for a PPT, we will place you in line behind any PPT customers that were ahead of you. Once the new system rollout is complete, we won't have to resort to that.

While we have made progress reversing the decline that took place in the 5+ years prior to the ownership change, we are the first to tell you that we are far from done. We're here to listen and we're making changes every day to move things forward.

If we're to tell you everything was great or not take your input- well, that'd be the day to write us off.

18 Stores Located throughout SoCal
Oxnard | Reseda | Pasadena | West Covina
Torrance | Signal Hill | Fountain Valley
Norwalk | Orange | Chino Hills | Victorville
Rancho Cucamonga | San Bernardino | Corona
Temecula | San Marcos | Kearny Mesa
El Cajon | Lake Forest (Coming Soon)

Store Location Info

Shop online at www.turners.com

Holiday Flyer Sale and Black Friday Specials | Our Weekly Ad | Current Closeout Firearm List
Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClap1 View Post
We have added laptops to our higher volume stores. The new system will definitely help but we may add more laptops anyway given the high customer volume we see.

Store Location Info

Holiday Flyer Sale and Black Friday Specials | Our Weekly Ad | Current Closeout Firearm List
Old 02-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoForever View Post
After a turners employee told me their policy is to call the police on anyone who brings in a firearm that is illegally configured, I will never shop there again. One story was that an old lady brought in her husband's old rifle after his passing and she knew nothing about it. Didn't matter, they still made the call.
Nonsense, there is no such policy.

But there is also a difference between a customer with some possible AW issues- and a couple of knuckleheads with a freshly hacked SBR "looking for some rounds for whatever fits in this gun".

Store Location Info