Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 1:19 AM

Default 2012 Steele Peak Cleanup!

Steele Peak Area (Near Perris, CA \ Riverside County)

Please see the info below. This event is planned for Saturday, August 25th. If you have used this area, (Or would like to get to know it), I highly suggest you hellp spend some time during this cleanup or LOSE the area! My 10yo Son and I spent 2-3 hours out there last week cleanng up one small area before we did some target shooting. If we ALL take some time to pick up AT LEAST what we bring in, we can save this area!

Volunteers are to meet at one of the following locations to carpool to the project site:

Meet at the Palm Springs-South Coast BLM Office located at 1201 Bird Center Drive in Palm Springs at 6:15 AM on Saturday, August 25th. We will leave promptly at 6:30 AM.

OR

Meet in the parking lot just west of Popeye’s Chicken located at 498 E 4th St in Perris, CA at 7:30 AM. From I-215, take the 4th St / Hwy 74 West exit. Head west on 4th street approximately ¼ mile. Popeye’s will be on the right-hand side just past Jack in the Box.
Please bring with you Page 1 of the Individual Volunteer Services Agreement (Volunteers under 18 years of age will need the signature of their parent or guardian on the form).

Interested parties should RSVP to Jennifer Taylor, BLM Volunteer Coordinator, at (760) 833-7117 or by email at j5taylor@blm.gov
Old 08-20-2012, 1:40 PM

I think we will have plenty of people if it is the same place I'm thinking of.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=606961&page=2
Old 08-20-2012, 2:07 PM

here is the form to be filled out:

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medial...dv%20agree.pdf
Old 08-20-2012, 3:46 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I'm closing this thread due to the fact there is another thread begun by Eat Dirt on 8-11 for the same event. That thread is multiple pages long and has a list of people coming (me included). Those bringing there trucks have listed that in copied and bumped list. Also, one of the members posted in that thread the required volunteer forums will be available. Jennifer has also been contacted by one of the members, so she knows what is going on regarding this event.

A pm to the OP of this thread will be sent explaining this.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=606961
Closed Thread