Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-20-2011, 5:38 PM
BuckleNose BuckleNose is offline
CGSSA Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SGV, CA
Posts: 487
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default Turners is the worst!!

Not going to say anything more because of potential liability. Just avoid them. Oh yah, Covina store today. Nuff said.
__________________
CGSSA Calendar of Events 2016 - http://cgssa.org/events/
  #2  
Old 12-20-2011, 5:42 PM
lucky13gunner's Avatar
lucky13gunner lucky13gunner is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Flagstaff Arizona
Posts: 74
iTrader: 2 / 75%
Default

I would first like to say you really should give your reasoning, and secondly I disagree. Went to the Covina store today and like usual got what I needed and was helped by their friendly staff. This is my local shop because of there great customer service


Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.
  #3  
Old 12-20-2011, 5:49 PM
Low-Pressure's Avatar
Low-Pressure Low-Pressure is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,776
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckleNose View Post
Not going to say anything more because of potential liability. Just avoid them. Oh yah, Covina store today. Nuff said.

Sure, that right there will help the management fix the problem .
__________________
Quote:
...with liberty and justice for all. Void where prohibited, offer not valid everywhere, price may change. See Big Brother for details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfields View Post
9mm might expand but .45 never shrinks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Constitutional rights are not dependent on your neighbors' opinions'.
If you shop at Amazon.com please use the link below. A portion of your purchase goes to CGF.
http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957
  #4  
Old 12-20-2011, 5:53 PM
Yugo's Avatar
Yugo Yugo is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 8,018
iTrader: 39 / 98%
Default

yeah if your going to complain about ANY STORE you have to give a reason or your going to be taken here as a troll! Just tell us why your so mad, turners is on this forum and usually always resolves any issues that customers have with there locations.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMO556 View Post
Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

Umm yeah!!!!!
  #5  
Old 12-20-2011, 5:55 PM
five.five-six's Avatar
five.five-six five.five-six is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 27,994
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

  #6  
Old 12-20-2011, 6:34 PM
astroboy's Avatar
astroboy astroboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: LA/IE SoCal
Posts: 778
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
yeah if your going to complain about ANY STORE you have to give a reason or your going to be taken here as a troll! Just tell us why your so mad, turners is on this forum and usually always resolves any issues that customers have with there locations.


Yup, might as well get it out in the open and see what Turner's
will do about it, or say about it. Or better yet, to serve as a warning
to other shoppers.
__________________
.

"and God said let there be VTEC. And then there was
a great earthquake. The seas boiled and the skies fell...

All fell silent as the roar of 5,600RPM echoed across the earth"

.
  #7  
Old 12-20-2011, 8:18 PM
Boris Boris is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 59
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I have a secret about BuckleNose, and it's bad, but I'm not gonna tell what it is so don't even ask me!
  #8  
Old 12-20-2011, 8:21 PM
Yugo's Avatar
Yugo Yugo is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 8,018
iTrader: 39 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I have a secret about BuckleNose, and it's bad, but I'm not gonna tell what it is so don't even ask me!
Only 24 posts and this guy gets it
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMO556 View Post
Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

Umm yeah!!!!!
  #9  
Old 12-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Steve1968LS2's Avatar
Steve1968LS2 Steve1968LS2 is online now
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 7,192
iTrader: 65 / 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I have a secret about BuckleNose, and it's bad, but I'm not gonna tell what it is so don't even ask me!
Yea, I heard the same thing.. best to just avoid him..
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:17 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.