Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-19-2011, 6:21 PM

Exclamation SOLD WTS/WTT: Rock Island Armory Custom 1911

Make: Rock Island Armory

Model: M1911A1 gov.

Caliber: .45 acp

Location (city or county): IE/rancho cucamonga

Price: $600 or trade value of $650 **SOLD**

Will ship (Y/N): On your budget.

Other info: Here is a very nice Rock Island Armory 1911A1. I bought this brand new from a shop a couple years ago as a birthday present to my self. It's been modified by a qualified professional gun smith.

**NOTE**: None of these upgrades required any cutting of the frame or slide. All mods are reversable.

MODS/ACCESSORIES: Wilson Combat/WC skelitonized hammer, WC extended beavertail grip safety, WC full length stainless guid rod and stainless spring plug, WC sear and contact areas fitted and polished, not currently installed but will come with is a WC 18-1/2 lbs variable power recoil spring for +p rounds, WC extra power firing pin return spring, WC competition match long pad trigger, very nice trigger job/fine tuning done at time of install, polished feed ramp, Maryland Gun Works improved fixed sight set, Houge wrap around rubber grips, x1 act mag.

These parts + the price of the firearm + tax NOT including shipping + handling or gun smithing other than ramp polishing and sight adding(they were done together so I just have the price for both jobs) cost me $810.27. Around $1000 after smithing. Has only seen 700-850 rounds down range. No idiot scratch I take great pride in keeping my firearms in excellent condition. Comes with everything I've listed and the case, manual, factory test fire casings, firearm safety booklet, inspection certificate, price tag, record of payment card and all the original parts.

*will not be including the Blackhawk serpa holster/harness/mag pouches, 10 round mag or the extra act mag in the photos. unless you would like to purchase seperatly.*

I'm not interested in shipping unless you plan to pay all expenses and are purchasing the firearm not trading. I would like to trade for other pistols or a nice .308 or 7.62x39. Some that I do know I want are; Beretta 90-two, Beretta 96fs, CZ 75 compact, XDM, ak47, Howa talon or axiom .308, maybe another AR15 5.56, glocks, HKs. Nice set of optics would be nice, aimpoint or eotech perhaps with x3 magnifier. Trying to change it up here, I can't afford new guns so I figuerd I would sell/trade a couple of mine. OPEN TO HEAR OFFERS! + or - cash is welcome.

Last edited by SpaceMan; 12-26-2011 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 12-20-2011, 6:25 PM

BTT.
Old 12-21-2011, 7:31 PM

BTT. Has had alot of interest here but just not the right deal yet! very few all cash offeres have been made. cash talks, bull sh*t walks or gets passed on haha. any compact glocks out there?
Old 12-22-2011, 6:06 PM

BTT
Old 12-23-2011, 5:55 PM

BTT. **SPF** Taking secondary offers