Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 12-12-2011, 6:22 PM

Default Oregon Firearms Federation Gets Support From A California Optics Co.

A local gun shop here in Hillsboro, Oregon, is a dealer for Hi-Lux Optics in Torrance, California. Hi-Lux Optics generously donated one of their fine scopes to the Oregon Firearms Federation, that was mounted on a beautiful AR-15, that O.F.F. is raffling off.

Sadly, many gun and gun part manufacturers do little or nothing to help protect 2nd amendment rights. You might consider patronizing those that step up.

feedback@hi-luxoptics.com

Hi-Lux
3135 Kashiwa Street, Torrance, CA 90505
Tel: (310) 257-8142
www.hi-luxoptics.com

Keep up the fight; and give the anti-gun zealots h@!! in Sacto!

NY

OFF RESPONDS TO FAST AND FURIOUS

OFF Alert 12.12.11

Ok, it's no longer a secret that the Obama administration has been sending guns to Mexican drug cartels. Since we have already lost American law enforcement agents because these guns were illegally transferred to drug thugs south of the border, and because Eric Holder, our chief law enforcement agent, seems to have developed amnesia about his knowledge of this deadly game, this should be the biggest scandal in presidential politics in our life times. Sadly it's not.

Given the duplicity of Obama and his underlings it may still be going on.

We believe the only explanation for this is an effort to have more American guns turn up in the murder sprees in Mexico, thereby justifying new and dangerous gun control in the US.

We also note that the liars in the antigun movement have been absolutely silent on the role of the ATF in transferring those guns, while campaigning to EXPAND ATF power.

So there was only one thing we could do. To find out what that is, please click here...

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/2012/b...fleraffle.html
Old 12-12-2011, 6:53 PM
Calguns Addict

Right on. Born in Torrance and served/lived in Oregon.
Old 12-12-2011, 9:01 PM

Questions:

1. Can I buy tickets online/via email/via snail mail?
2. If yes to No. 1: If I win it does it come with a bullet button?

Ray

USASA
NRA Endowment
Quote:
Untamed1972: "I'm sorry Sir.....but the 2A is specifically intended to make sure gov't, at any level, DOES NOT have a monopoly on deadly force."
Old 12-12-2011, 9:06 PM
★ Junior G Man ✈
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 USC Section 798

Omagosh that rifle is definitely my color

From the raffle site here:

-------
Old 12-13-2011, 1:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycm2 View Post
Questions:

1. Can I buy tickets online/via email/via snail mail?
2. If yes to No. 1: If I win it does it come with a bullet button?

Ray

Apparently, it is illegal to advertise raffle tickets online because the law considers that internet gambling. It's also illegal for OFF to mail raffle tickets through the US Postal System.

It is NOT illegal for a person to purchase a ticket, that OFF would fill out and throw in the hopper, IF it is provable that the person made the request while physically in Oregon. Which means OFF would have to have knowledge that the person was in state at the time of the purchase.

Sorry, I wish I had a better answer. Your intentional support is appreciated, though.