Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun discussions Trap, Hunting, Defense and more. A place for enthusiasts to discuss the shotgun.

Old 12-15-2011, 8:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Can't wait to order.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Vendor/Retailer

So now that the whole world knows about this, when can we expect to be able to order?

That is assuming they arent sold out immediately?

You can pm me the answer
Old 12-15-2011, 2:07 PM
Veteran Member

Dont be greedy....lol^^^^
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 12-15-2011, 2:10 PM
CGN Contributor

when Atlantic gives us the go ahead you will email them with all of your info INCLUDING YOUR CALGUNS USERNAME ....they will then email you a coupon code only for us.

If you don't have a calguns username , then you won't get the deal, simple as that .

As how many there will be available, they're not sure yet .

Keep all your eyes and ears open
Old 12-15-2011, 2:49 PM

Has anyone actually bought from Atlantic lately? Was interested in the a Saiga 308 from them they claim are in stock BUT! I was at Tracy Rifle and Pistol yesterday and mentioned that "they have them in stock" and would they receive it for me, Atlantic claims "no need to call", TRP, said beware, "Atlantic has been lying, taking orders for product they do not have." also said "Horrible reputation for taking your money and making you wait" so I don't know if they were wanting me to skip Atlantic and do business with them. don't know what to believe now.
THOUGHTS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoolsnerd View Post
Hi everyone,
Just trying to see if there are enough calgunners interested in getting a saiga 12 from Atlantic Firearms to constitute some great discounts.

I have a pm in to them and they should be calling me soon with all the details.

I'm hoping with 10 or less orders we could get a serious deal. They already offer us calguners big discounts , who knows how much they'll be.

PM me if you're interested .

And please , i know this isn't the commercial sales forum just trying to get to the most people we can and get us some great discounts.

Their long gun shipping is a $20 flat rate which is very reasonable ....so we'll see what they come up with .

Here's a link to the standard version :
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct774.aspx

here's a link to the converted version : ( THESE ARE NOT THE GROUP BUY PRICES , THEY ARE THEIR REGULAR PRICES )

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct1021.aspx

UPDATE!!!!!

I talked with a fine gent from atlantic arms about our options. This is how it's going to be :

We all need to choose 1 version for this group buy . Unfortunately multiple versions on their end are a little too hairy too handle. Especially for group buys :

So , for this group buy we are going to be going with the newer model of the Saiga 12's ( which are coming in this week sometime )

I'd like to stick with this choice for a couple reasons....... availability and price

the converted versions aren't plentiful enough for a big group buy and the railed versions are in limited supply .

The price for this is going to be right around the $500 dollar mark plus shipping ( THAT IS WITH THE BULLET BUTTON INSTALLED )

All transactions will be with Atlantic directly .....no middleman....if anyone attempts to do so, please contact me directly. Atlantic will then ship directly to your chosen FFL

Guys, this is a great deal, no whining about classic arms and all that . These are good guys who want to do right by us and we want to do right by them. Really friendly and accommodating . Also some fantastic customer support , so any issues you'd have they are up on that .

SO......where does this leave us ....... PM me again if you are interested in this model from atlantic at this Great Price .....and i'll let them know what our numbers are . Looks like we'll be able to get this going really quick .

On the upside they still offer calguns discounts on all their guns , including the converted Saiga 12.

UPDATE NUMBER 2

Our official cost will be $509.00+$20 for shipping = Total cost $529.00----CASH PRICE....I'm getting the percentage difference for credit card prices soon, i have an email in....it's usually around %3

Guys, this is for the model i specified , please no more requests for other models , all the info you need is above .

As soon as Atlantic contacts me and says the guns are in ( should be witin 7-10 days or possibly sooner )

Then we can start ordering. All orders will be DIRECTLY WITH ATLANTIC!!! No middle man at all. Do not give anyone money to do order for you. Contact Atlantic mentioning the Calguns Saiga 12 group buy , and they will take it from there .

The gentleman who i've been working with's name is BLANE. He's running point on this .

Any questions feel free to contact me

UPDATE 3

Also a real quick addition guys. There is no official " list " for this . It's not going to be , this guy gets it or not . That is going to be up to Atlantic as to who pays first and gets everything squared away. It's too much of a headache to have a list and to have atlantic be responsible for making sure these specific people get the guns. That would add time if someone flakes and make a much bigger headache.

I'm not sure as to the total of avail guns prob for this run between 15-20.

There are NO orders until i update this forum saying that we are approved for ordering. What i'm hoping is that after this first round , once Atlantic has more stock , there will be a second round .

REPEAT!!!! NO ORDERING UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD.

The Go ahead will be in the title of the post

Last edited by chrisout; 12-15-2011 at 2:51 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 3:05 PM
CGN Contributor

Well, all i can say is that Atlantic has been awesome to me this whole time . Blane has been in constant contact with me , giving me updates.

As money goes, they are refusing to take any orders UNTIL THE GUNS ARE IN STOCK. Now that says something.

For my money they're a great company and good people. One of the few online companies that offer cali compliant guns out the door.

Be confident , i think you're right about the shop trying to go around them.
Old 12-15-2011, 5:46 PM

When you say all your info, what info would they need?
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of excercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate excercise to the body, it gives independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are to violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785.
Old 12-15-2011, 7:49 PM

So there's no calling in our order? Hopefully the get enough cause I sure the heck want one
Old 12-15-2011, 8:55 PM

I'm definitely in on this
Old 12-16-2011, 3:49 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21SF View Post
Dont be greedy....lol^^^^
LOL, I just have the feeling Im going to come home after work and find out they are all gone. I've been waiting more than 6 months for one.
Old 12-16-2011, 8:56 AM

Sounds like an awesome deal. I'm in!

Atlantic has been great. Never had a problem with any of my transactions with them.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD View Post
LOL, I just have the feeling Im going to come home after work and find out they are all gone. I've been waiting more than 6 months for one.
I'm thinkin the same, hope it's not the case
Old 12-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Get in line pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbthreat View Post
Sounds like an awesome deal. I'm in!

Atlantic has been great. Never had a problem with any of my transactions with them.
Old 12-16-2011, 2:40 PM

I know, I know...no cutting and what-not. There will be a big line; this is like Black Friday at Best Buy, but with guns.
Old 12-16-2011, 5:50 PM
CGN Contributor

Guys just so you know , apart from the first few people who had pm'd me originally , there isn't a list or queue . There were way too many people saying they were interested and as we all know so many drop out and flake. The problem there is how long does Atlantic have to wait for that specific person to contact them.

So what is going to happen is basically this :

I will post an update that says IN STOCK : TIME TO BUY in the title

you will then email atlantic with your name and calguns username . They will then email you back a coupon code that you can then use on the site and order like you would anything else from their site.

The coupon code will be available i think for about 3 days to limit it getting out to the public and eating up stock before calgunners can get to it .

I know for a fact they will have a quite a few guns in and they don't have a specific cap on how many they will sell.
Old 12-16-2011, 7:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoolsnerd View Post
Guys just so you know , apart from the first few people who had pm'd me originally , there isn't a list or queue . There were way too many people saying they were interested and as we all know so many drop out and flake. The problem there is how long does Atlantic have to wait for that specific person to contact them.

So what is going to happen is basically this :

I will post an update that says IN STOCK : TIME TO BUY in the title

you will then email atlantic with your name and calguns username . They will then email you back a coupon code that you can then use on the site and order like you would anything else from their site.

The coupon code will be available i think for about 3 days to limit it getting out to the public and eating up stock before calgunners can get to it .

I know for a fact they will have a quite a few guns in and they don't have a specific cap on how many they will sell.
Well I'm on the pm list haha, can't wait to get mine. I read there ffl list and mine is on it so will be easy. If your ffl is not on their list your dealer has to fax them their ffl with your name, FYI
Old 12-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbthreat View Post
I know, I know...no cutting and what-not. There will be a big line; this is like Black Friday at Best Buy, but with guns.
LOL, yeah and everyone is strapped. Theres no line except for the few first peeps so technically you can get one before me.
Old 12-17-2011, 5:58 AM
Vendor/Retailer

When the shotguns arrive All orders will be placed via the web site , we will issue a coupon code that you will be able to use for the discount .Please Note we will not have a unlimited supply of these to be sold at the discounted price and the offer will be open for a 48 hour time period after posting . The last word was the shotguns were still in customs things normally move a bit slower around the Holidays for imports but hopefuly they will arrive soon !

Chrisout
We do not take orders for out of stock items adn play any games , Not sure what the hell Tracy Rifle is claiming but we have the Saiga IZ137 308 in stock . If we did run scams we would be asking customers to pay upfront for the incoming Saiga 12's but if you notice we do not want money or orders until they are actually in our warehouse. I think you may have bumped into a Tracy Rep that was pissed you were considering buying a rifle from another vendor. As a company policy we normally do not even take orders or pre orders with payment for out of stock items so not sure how they could claim we are taking payment and making customers wait ?????
Old 12-17-2011, 6:00 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Any intrest in Surefire 10 round shotgun mags to go along with the guns ? We can bring a batch in if customers would want to pick up a few with the order.
Old 12-17-2011, 9:35 AM
@ the Dark End of the Bar
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I would order the Surefire mags with the Saiga.
Old 12-17-2011, 9:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantic Firearms View Post
Any intrest in Surefire 10 round shotgun mags to go along with the guns ? We can bring a batch in if customers would want to pick up a few with the order.
Yea get us a price and I'll order with mine as well
Old 12-17-2011, 1:37 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
YES!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 2:30 PM
Veteran Member

Yes, I would.
Old 12-17-2011, 2:40 PM

also interested in the fully converted one
Old 12-17-2011, 7:02 PM

I'm in on one with 2 surefire mag as well. Just waiting for the go ahead.

Last edited by Beyond; 12-18-2011 at 5:44 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
When the shotguns arrive All orders will be placed via the web site , we will issue a coupon code that you will be able to use for the discount .Please Note we will not have a unlimited supply of these to be sold at the discounted price and the offer will be open for a 48 hour time period after posting . The last word was the shotguns were still in customs things normally move a bit slower around the Holidays for imports but hopefuly they will arrive soon !

Chrisout
We do not take orders for out of stock items adn play any games , Not sure what the hell Tracy Rifle is claiming but we have the Saiga IZ137 308 in stock . If we did run scams we would be asking customers to pay upfront for the incoming Saiga 12's but if you notice we do not want money or orders until they are actually in our warehouse. I think you may have bumped into a Tracy Rep that was pissed you were considering buying a rifle from another vendor. As a company policy we normally do not even take orders or pre orders with payment for out of stock items so not sure how they could claim we are taking payment and making customers wait ?????
Well thank you for clearing that up. I did look for the bad feedback on the internet as Tracy Rifle and Pistol had suggested but did not find any. I don't understand why they would be bad mouthing you guys when that don't have any Saiga 308's. Guess they though I would not find out. I look forward to doing business with you and NOT with TRP and already have another person that wants one too.
Chrisout
Old 12-17-2011, 11:30 PM

just got the ok from my wife so im waiting for one also!
Old 12-18-2011, 11:00 AM

Cash in hand for 2. Now i wait.
Old 12-18-2011, 1:31 PM

Wooo so many interested, wonder if Atlantic will have enough guns!!! I'm also in for a few extra 10 round mags, please update with a price. I'm sure people will grab a few per order.
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Sizer Die 500 Diameter+ top punch
Old 12-18-2011, 2:47 PM

I really think there should be a list on who PMed first!!! been waiting since day 1!!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of excercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate excercise to the body, it gives independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are to violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr, 1785.
Old 12-18-2011, 5:05 PM
Vendor/Retailer

We will not offer a unlimited supply of guns at the sale price and did not start the group buy , we have agreed to offer a limited number of guns for CAl guns sales and the group buy price and will do our best to fill as many orders as possible but can not cut off sales to all other customers & states . We are not in charge of managing this project this was started by a few members & we are trying to assist .
Old 12-18-2011, 5:55 PM

Then I guess it should go to those that PMed first. Still if there are any remaining I'd love to buy one, I've been waiting for one of these babies for a while and just recently come across this thread. Will there ever be another Saiga group buy opportunity from Atlantic?

Last edited by Beyond; 12-18-2011 at 5:59 PM..
Old 12-18-2011, 6:41 PM
@ the Dark End of the Bar

As a technical point to the OP...the link provided in Post 1 links to pictures of the "pre-ban" or "old-style" Saiga that DO have the optic rail.

I know that Atlantic has made clear that the group buy Saigas are the "post-ban" or "new-style" that DO NOT have the optic rail, but that isn't until 2 or 3 pages into the thread!

Maybe the first post can be updated to make that clear? I know I would've been expecting a Saiga with an optic rail based on the link. This isn't a dig against the OP or Atlantic, of course. Atlantic are GREAT people!

This is a great price on the Saiga...I hope I can snag one once the GB goes live!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 8:52 PM

I am DOWN!!

Somebody PM me further details if there are any... otherwise... waiting for the go-ahead!
Old 12-19-2011, 2:05 PM

Count me in.!
Old 12-19-2011, 2:10 PM

Count me in, as well!
Old 12-19-2011, 3:12 PM

I'm interested, not exactly thrilled with the execution however.
Old 12-19-2011, 3:17 PM

Default Layaway Plan

@atlanticfirearms will layaway plans be available for this group discount?? and yes i would be interested in purchasing 2 surefire mags + s12
Old 12-19-2011, 4:28 PM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODDAWG View Post
@atlanticfirearms will layaway plans be available for this group discount?? and yes i would be interested in purchasing 2 surefire mags + s12
iirc earlier in the thread he stated no layaway...

-----------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCloud9 View Post
We're screwed. The left was fooled by Obama and the right is being fooled by Trump.
1/20/17...

My VOTE Still Made A Difference - Did yours?
... You're Welcome
Old 12-20-2011, 4:47 PM

anyone here know about saigs in general? I have a question so could someone pm me if they could please i just have a quick question. Thanks.