Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Beowulf case gauge / function gauge

I wanted one of these for myself, and wound up making a few extra since other people are wanting them, and none of the reloading companies seemed willing to make them.

They are manufactured from stainless steel, and cut using a Beowulf chamber reamer. So they will not only check the length of the case, but also verify case sizing. As with most case gauges, they are set up to show both max and min allowable case length.

I also made the overall length of the gauge correspond to the OAL of the loaded round, so you can use this to check that as well. The OAL measurement I used was 2.110", which is the OAL for a couple of the most commonly loaded rounds.

If I can sell a few to help defray my costs to get it machined, and the costs of the reamers and headspace gauges I had to buy to make these, I will be happy.

The cost is $30, plus $4 for shipping. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, and I have set up an account on gearpay to accept payment. My gearpay account is brads@mindspring.com. If you would like to arrange other payment or shipping methods, let me know.

I am located in Glendora.

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Calguns Addict

I bought from TheMan by a fluke, he goes by a different name on Beowulf.com and I did not know who he was here. Anyway, buy with confidence, he sent the case the same day he received payment.
Old 02-15-2007, 7:14 AM
Veteran Member

Hey Brad!
Thanks for posting on Calguns... Just received mine yesterday and all I have to say is "great quaility!"

All,
If you are thinking of reloading the Beowulf, the case gauge is a must and since there is no mfg. making these, buy one.

Thanks!