Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2007, 7:02 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default California State IDPA Championships - July 6-8

Registration for the the California IDPA State Championships ("The
California Cup") is now open. This year's match will be held at the Bay
Area's own Richmond Rod & Gun Club in Richmond, CA.

Match Website:
http://www.CaliforniaCup-IDPA.com

The match will include 15 stages, 200 competitor slots, and nearly
35,000 rounds expended over three days. We will also have Sunday Side
Matches for cash prizes, as well as a large prize table.

The dates are Friday, July 6th through Sunday, July 8th. Safety
Officers and Staff will shoot on Friday, with the main competition
taking place Saturday.

If you want to shoot, you need to be classified as "Marksman" or
better, and you will need to have either shot a Classifier Match or a
Sanctioned Match in the twelve months prior to the match (requirement
not applicable to "Master" classification).

This is a great opportunity to take part in a major shooting
competition, even if you don't consider yourself one of California's
best. We encourage you to consider taking part and enjoying a great
weekend of shooting and fun.

We also have several staff positions still open if you wish to help out
and earn a substantial discount off the match fee.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 6:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2007, 9:15 AM
gose's Avatar
gose gose is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SF Bay Area (San Mateo)
Posts: 3,879
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
If you want to shoot, you need to be classified as "Marksman" or
better, and you will need to have either shot a Classifier Match or a
Sanctioned Match in the twelve months prior to the match (requirement
not applicable to "Master" classification).
Is that an IDPA requirement, or a match requirement?

I checked the hotshots page, but can't find any info on classifiers. Do you know if they plan to have any before the match?

Been shooting a lot of IPSC, so I thought it'd be fun to give IDPA a try
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gose
Is that an IDPA requirement, or a match requirement?

I checked the hotshots page, but can't find any info on classifiers. Do you know if they plan to have any before the match?

Been shooting a lot of IPSC, so I thought it'd be fun to give IDPA a try
IDPA says that it is up to the Match Director on whether they want to allow Novice shooters or not. But they do mandate that all competitors must be classified. Additionally, they require all IDPA members to shoot at least one classifier each year.

The intent is to make sure that people are competing in their proper classification, and not sandbagging by being in a lower class where they are more likely to win.

Richmond is hosting a classifier on February 25th. They are going to run setups on four simultaneous bays, so we should be able to get shooters though relatively quickly.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 6:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2007, 12:08 PM
gose's Avatar
gose gose is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SF Bay Area (San Mateo)
Posts: 3,879
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff
IDPA says that it is up to the Match Director on whether they want to allow Novice shooters or not. But they do mandate that all competitors must be classified. Additionally, they require all IDPA members to shoot at least one classifier each year.
The intent is to make sure that people are competing in their proper classification, and not sandbagging by being in a lower class where they are more likely to win.
Richmond is hosting a classifier on February 25th. They are going to run setups on four simultaneous bays, so we should be able to get shooters though relatively quickly.
Best,
Jim
Cool, I'll read up on the rules and add the 25th to my schedule then
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2007, 7:58 AM
aznglocker's Avatar
aznglocker aznglocker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The State of Confusion
Posts: 117
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

How are the BUG stages going to be factored into the overall scores or are they part of the CoFs? Just like to know since IDPA does not recognize BUG divisions in a sanctioned match? I assume they are part of the stages since the guns and ammo are supplied.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznglocker
How are the BUG stages going to be factored into the overall scores or are they part of the CoFs? Just like to know since IDPA does not recognize BUG divisions in a sanctioned match? I assume they are part of the stages since the guns and ammo are supplied.
The BUG stages will be included in the overall score for the match. The reason the rule you cited does not apply is because we are not including the BUG "division" in those allowed for the event (i.e. SSP, ESP, CDP, etc.). These are effectively stages where you are required to use an alternate gun.

We will provide the BUG guns and ammo. They will be factory new, and no one will have the opportunity to practice with them prior to the match.

The intent is to increase the challenge of the match, as well as add a bit of uncommon diversity.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 6:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
gose's Avatar
gose gose is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SF Bay Area (San Mateo)
Posts: 3,879
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff
The BUG stages will be included in the overall score for the match. The reason the rule you cited does not apply is because we are not including the BUG "division" in those allowed for the event (i.e. SSP, ESP, CDP, etc.). These are effectively stages where you are required to use an alternate gun.
We will provide the BUG guns and ammo. They will be factory new, and no one will have the opportunity to practice with them prior to the match.
The intent is to increase the challenge of the match, as well as add a bit of uncommon diversity.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.
Best,
Jim
Reflections from someone who never shot IDPA....

Will you announce what BUGs you will use, since that at least would give people a fair chance to try a similar gun.

I'm not bashing the idea (which is good) but for competition fairness I think it would be good to announce it, to give people unfamiliar with the specific gun a chance. For example, someone competing with (or owning) a GLOCK will have an advantage over someone who has never shot a GLOCK if the BUG happens to be a G26 or G27.

To me this seems to introduce an amount of luck, which sounds a bit strange for a state championship.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2007, 6:33 PM
sargenv sargenv is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Contra Costa County
Posts: 4,065
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

I dunno, kind of defeats the purpose of announcing what guns they are going to use if they want to try and make it as level a playing field as possible. The people with more experience shooting all kinds of guns will still dominate, but announcing the guns before the match is just making sure those who have them practice with them and those who don't are out of luck. I don't usually shoot an xyz gun, but I have lots of experience shooting all kinds of other stuff. Go into it with the attitude that this is supposed to be fun as well as challenging. Gose, you of all people have little to really worry about.. Much as you practice with that plastic gun and all

Vince
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2007, 6:37 PM
michaels michaels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cotati,Calif.USA
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Vince, go back to USPSA/IPSC - pls leave us alone over here :-) (Ididsaypls)

mikey
__________________
Michael Sousa
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2007, 7:11 PM
gose's Avatar
gose gose is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SF Bay Area (San Mateo)
Posts: 3,879
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargenv
I dunno, kind of defeats the purpose of announcing what guns they are going to use if they want to try and make it as level a playing field as possible. The people with more experience shooting all kinds of guns will still dominate, but announcing the guns before the match is just making sure those who have them practice with them and those who don't are out of luck. I don't usually shoot an xyz gun, but I have lots of experience shooting all kinds of other stuff. Go into it with the attitude that this is supposed to be fun as well as challenging. Gose, you of all people have little to really worry about.. Much as you practice with that plastic gun and all
Vince
Yeah, I 'll shut up now and start practicing for the match, which I'm sure will be excellent
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-10-2007, 8:30 AM
CAT_101's Avatar
CAT_101 CAT_101 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 183
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

2007 Classifier Match Schedule up to May 6th

SDPS will have the Classifier Course of Fire available

1) After the regular match on February 4th 2007.

2) A Classifier only event on Saturday
March 17th 2007
Bay 5 at the Action Pistol Range
Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
Shooter meeting at 7:45 AM, first bang at 8:00
a second squad will have a shooter meeting at
9:45 and shoot at 10:00 if signups require it.

3) After the regular match on May 6th 2007

The classifier requires 90 rounds
Bring extra in case of equipment or mental malfunction
or if you would like to warm up.
Sign-up sheets will be available at the regular matches
starting in January to guarantee a place at the classifier.
Questions or info contact mleiser@sbcglobal.net

Mark Leiser, Classifier Match Director, mleiser@sbcglobal.net

http://www.sdps-idpa.org/index.html
__________________
Savge 12VBSS 308 and AR-15 Stolen in Bass Pro shop parking lot Mantica,
SU-16A For sale $375 comes with 3x9 NStar scope,
Mosburg 500A, remington sportsman 48 12Ga,
berata 96FL, Springfield XD-9, Kimber Raptor II
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2007, 12:29 PM
midvalleyshooter's Avatar
midvalleyshooter midvalleyshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Modesto, CA
Posts: 1,413
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gose
Reflections from someone who never shot IDPA....

Will you announce what BUGs you will use, since that at least would give people a fair chance to try a similar gun.

I'm not bashing the idea (which is good) but for competition fairness I think it would be good to announce it, to give people unfamiliar with the specific gun a chance. For example, someone competing with (or owning) a GLOCK will have an advantage over someone who has never shot a GLOCK if the BUG happens to be a G26 or G27.

To me this seems to introduce an amount of luck, which sounds a bit strange for a state championship.
Gose just so you don't think you are alone on this, I had pretty much the same reaction to secret BUG gun stages. I thought it over and decided, what the hell, my chances are as good as anyones

Keith

PS I do suspect range rentals on BUG guns may spike in Nocal in the next several months
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2007, 12:56 PM
LCAZES LCAZES is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 183
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaels
Vince, go back to USPSA/IPSC - pls leave us alone over here :-) (Ididsaypls)

mikey
Man! You IDPA Pukes are so divisive! Cant we all just get along?

Larry
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2007, 3:13 PM
gose's Avatar
gose gose is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SF Bay Area (San Mateo)
Posts: 3,879
iTrader: 58 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midvalleyshooter
Gose just so you don't think you are alone on this, I had pretty much the same reaction to secret BUG gun stages. I thought it over and decided, what the hell, my chances are as good as anyones

Keith

PS I do suspect range rentals on BUG guns may spike in Nocal in the next several months
Well, I picked up a G26 about a week ago, so I'm all set
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2007, 8:16 PM
LCAZES LCAZES is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 183
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamfire
Not if your gonna go around calling people pukes.
Relax. I call MikeS a puke regularly!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-11-2007, 7:06 PM
sargenv sargenv is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Contra Costa County
Posts: 4,065
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Vince, go back to USPSA/IPSC - pls leave us alone over here :-)
Well it is the regional director that keeps bugging me to cross over to the dark side.. People tell me a 4" 686 would be perfect for it.



Um, naw, got too much on my plate now t'ween ICORE and USPSA US and Canadian Nationals..

V
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-13-2007, 10:12 PM
michaels michaels is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cotati,Calif.USA
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Vince, bring the sig on out, it's a lot of fun, you don't have to be a track star or have a red dot...

Who's that LCAZES guy, sounds like one rude dude...must be an open shooter...

remember IDPA stands for " I don't practice anymore"


michaels
__________________
Michael Sousa
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-14-2007, 5:01 AM
LCAZES LCAZES is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 183
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaels
remember IDPA stands for " I don't practice anymore"
What's "practice" ?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-19-2007, 7:14 PM
midvalleyshooter's Avatar
midvalleyshooter midvalleyshooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Modesto, CA
Posts: 1,413
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

BTT..........Keith
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-20-2007, 5:24 PM
mxpatriot51 mxpatriot51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Posts: 332
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

How many spots are still open? I just need to shoot the qualifier, which the next one is 3 weeks from now.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-20-2007, 9:34 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxpatriot51 View Post
How many spots are still open? I just need to shoot the qualifier, which the next one is 3 weeks from now.
Lots of spots still open. But more importantly, the registration fee increases April 1st. My recommendation is to send in your registration now, but include a note that you will provide your classifier info in three weeks.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-23-2007, 6:13 PM
mxpatriot51 mxpatriot51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Posts: 332
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

I still need to join the IDPA. I've been shooting IDPA matches at ISI for a while in the sharpshooter class, but I've never had to join.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-23-2007, 6:39 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxpatriot51 View Post
I still need to join the IDPA. I've been shooting IDPA matches at ISI for a while in the sharpshooter class, but I've never had to join.
One of the rules of IDPA is that you need to join if you shoot more than one match. Part of that is revenue, and part is the liability waiver you sign when you join. Most clubs don't actively enforce this rule (and I don't necessarily disagree with that decision).

But it is reasonable to limit participation in sanctioned matches to only members in good standing.

The fee for the match goes up April 1st. If you want to shoot, but haven't yet met the criteria, you CAN send in you match registration and fee now. Just make sure you send in the proof of IDPA membership and classification before the actual match date (or at the match - but you will not be allowed to shoot if you have not submitted the proper paperwork by that time).

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-23-2007, 6:43 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default Match fees go up April 1st

If you want to shoot in the State Championship match, please note that fees go up on April 1st. To get the initial fee rate, your application must be postmarked by April 1st.

If you have not yet shot a classifier or joined IDPA, go ahead and send in your match fees now. Then send in your proof of classification or membership when you eventually receive them.

If you have any questions, please email me at jim@californiacup-idpa.com.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-31-2007, 10:22 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

In response to the number of people who held off registering for the State Championship Match because of IDPA membership or classifier issues, we are extending the $125 fee deadline until May 1st. So if you want to compete in the match, don't delay in getting your application in.

Contact me if you have questions.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-06-2007, 2:02 PM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default Match update: registrant counts by division

California Cup: Who wants to be the best?


http://www.CaliforniaCup-IDPA.com


Among the sub-categories at the State Championship match are High Law Enforcement, High Lady, and High Military Veteran. Currently have only two LEOs, three Ladies, and six Veterans signed up. Here's your chance to show that you are the best in one of these areas (if relevant).

Otherwise, here is the current breakdown by division:

CDP
* Master - 1
* Expert - 4
* Sharpshooter - 7
* Marksman - 10

ESP
* Master - 1
* Expert - 3
* Sharpshooter - 5
* Marksman - 7

SSP
* Master - 4
* Expert - 7
* Sharpshooter - 7
* Marksman - 11

ESR
* Master - 0
* Expert - 2
* Sharpshooter - 2
* Marksman - 0

SSR
* Master - 0
* Expert - 0
* Sharpshooter - 1
* Marksman - 2

Details can be found on our website:

http://www.californiacup-idpa.com/main.htm

(Look for the "Competitor List" link on left side)

As always, contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default State Match update

Just a quick update on the state match. We are on track for a great collection of shooters, the weather is looking beautiful, and the stages challenging.

We also now have a match sponsor, Backyard Outfitter Tactical and their Woolrich Elite line of tactical clothing (http://www.backyardoutfitter.com). They have generously donated $2,000 work of their outstanding apparel that will be given away on the prize table.

And speaking of the prize table, the value of items that will be on the table is now over $15,000, including guns from Kimber, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield Armory.

If you are interested in competing, there is still time left to register for the match (but not much, so hurry). Information on the match and how to register can be found at http://www.CaliforniaCup-IDPA.com.

Last edited by Gryff; 10-29-2012 at 7:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-02-2007, 8:01 PM
Dont Tread on Me
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
iTrader: / %
Default

Looking forward to the match. It clashes with the Calguns BBQ but I'm not missing the state match for anything!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-09-2007, 9:23 AM
3GunFunShooter 3GunFunShooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NorCal Foothills
Posts: 2,233
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Great match.
Thanks to the Richmond IDPA club for putting it on, and to all the people who worked the match.
Man on Man and post shoot were a blast.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-09-2007, 9:30 AM
Dont Tread on Me
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
iTrader: / %
Default

Which squad where you on? I was working on stage 2. The English guy with the Infidel hat.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
3GunFunShooter 3GunFunShooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NorCal Foothills
Posts: 2,233
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I was on squad 3, so stage 2 was our last one. We had 15 shooters on our squad. Great group of shooters. Most were from Sacramento. So we all knew each other and were able to rag on each other and help each other all day.
Plus we all were helping tape and reset targets so only delays were other squads ahead of us. We got done at about 6:15, not bad. I heard some were still shooting at 8:00
Fun stage, it was just the last one of a long cold day.
More of a "I survived with out any major screw ups."
Thanks for all your help.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Gryff's Avatar
Gryff Gryff is offline
CGSSA Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Castro Valley, CA
Posts: 10,762
iTrader: 55 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GunFunShooter View Post
I was on squad 3, so stage 2 was our last one.
Finished the day on Stage 2? Hmmmm...I think we had some issues tracking down some of those score sheets at the end of the day.

Right, CA_Brit?

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 AM
3GunFunShooter 3GunFunShooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NorCal Foothills
Posts: 2,233
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Your mean the the SO's didn't keep them when we all gave them to you?
I got my yellows back.
Great job guys. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Bob Hostetter Bob Hostetter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southwest
Posts: 1,188
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

It was a good match, well designed stages and excellent staff. There were a few back up's and the weather was a little on the cold side but all in all, an excellent match.
__________________
Bob Hostetter
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-09-2007, 4:52 PM
TMC's Avatar
TMC TMC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Antioch, CA
Posts: 2,349
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Congratulations Bob for winning CDP and finishing 2nd overall!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-09-2007, 6:18 PM
1911whore's Avatar
1911whore 1911whore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A For Sale Section Near You
Posts: 2,160
iTrader: 53 / 100%
Default

Man I wish I couldve made it. I wanted to shot the match BAD.
__________________
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-10-2007, 11:53 AM
3GunFunShooter 3GunFunShooter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NorCal Foothills
Posts: 2,233
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Does anyone have pictures of the post match?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:31 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.