Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 6:07 PM

Location: Mesa AZ - Socal - Riverside/Temecula/Menifee/Hemet/Murrieta/ (951)
Default 2 Guns For Sale In Riverside

First off is my Chinese SKS, I bought it at my local gun store about 2 years ago, round count from me is about ~300 all metal looks good, blueing is good, i say overall condition is about 90-95%, all numbers match except the magazine it came with, it will come with the gun, the sling, all the mags pictured, and the high caps as rebuild kits there are (3) mags that i will disassemble to transfer to new owner (1) 30 and (2) 20s' and there is an original cleaning kit in the stock still from when the gun was made, im asking 350$ OBO for everything in this package. No Trades, Shipping on buyers dime. Will drive within 30 miles FROM MY HOME. I need the money to pay for my trade school, First Ill Take It Gets It

SOLD

Valued @ $400

SKS - $300
Tapco Mag - $20
Promags - $30
30 Rounder - $20
(2) 20 Rounders - $30

Im Asking 350$ OBO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimbot951
"Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

Last edited by ZachT951; 10-06-2011 at 7:28 PM.. Reason: SPF and changed mind and keeping Walther
Old 10-04-2011, 7:51 PM

ill take the sks
Old 11-08-2011, 9:12 AM

ill take the 30 rounder
Old 11-08-2011, 6:26 PM

Location: Mesa AZ - Socal - Riverside/Temecula/Menifee/Hemet/Murrieta/ (951)

it sold along time ago, eveything went with the gun
"Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."
Closed Thread