Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Addax Tactical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Addax Tactical Hosted by Addax

Old 06-21-2011, 6:25 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default BUIS for ZK uppers

Hey Chris,

Last time I was at the shop, I mentioned that due to the costs of the optics I want to get for my ZK, I'd actually have to use my "backup" iron sights as my primary sighting system for the first six months or so.

You recommended one set of BUIS in particular... but I can't for the life of me remember what they were.

Now, I know I'm in no peril of suddenly receiving my ZK upper any time soon, but still, I want to have the BUIS ready when that happy day does arrive.

What where they again?

Thanks!

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper
Old 06-23-2011, 3:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Akin View Post
Hey Chris,

Last time I was at the shop, I mentioned that due to the costs of the optics I want to get for my ZK, I'd actually have to use my "backup" iron sights as my primary sighting system for the first six months or so.

You recommended one set of BUIS in particular... but I can't for the life of me remember what they were.

Now, I know I'm in no peril of suddenly receiving my ZK upper any time soon, but still, I want to have the BUIS ready when that happy day does arrive.

What where they again?

Thanks!
Mid West Industries low profile flip up rear and front BUIS, and Troy Industries flip up BUIS.

We will have more of both in stock soon.
San Fernando, CA 91340

Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

Phone: (818) 361-5008
Old 06-23-2011, 3:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addax View Post
Mid West Industries low profile flip up rear and front BUIS, and Troy Industries flip up BUIS.

We will have more of both in stock soon.
That was my next question... I'll have to come by and check them out when you have them again...

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper
Old 08-01-2011, 12:37 AM

So, now that the ZKs are starting to ship, I need to get serious about sights... do you have them in stock yet? I'd like to come in and check them out if you do...

Thanks!

Old 08-01-2011, 8:27 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Akin View Post
So, now that the ZKs are starting to ship, I need to get serious about sights... do you have them in stock yet? I'd like to come in and check them out if you do...

Thanks!
All sold out at the moment.

I have a set of Troy sights on one of the shop prototype rifles in the show room, but I am totally out of the MI sights.
San Fernando, CA 91340

Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

Phone: (818) 361-5008