Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2011, 11:24 AM

Default Turners Pasadena, will you please participate in the CGF Sunshine Initiative?

The Calguns Foundation is asking for everyone's help to support the Sunshine Initiative. If you follow this link: http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/res...al-status.html , you can see that individual sponsorship is successful, but the vendor sponsorship is almost non-existent.

The general sentiment is that vendors are probably unaware of this need, so I wanted to make you aware of it and ask for your sponsorship for LA County, although, a sponsorship from Turners for each county in which a Turners is located would be ideal. Just think of the good will such support would generate for Turners, both before and after "virtual" shall issue here in California!

Sponsorships can be purchased here: http://www.cgfstore.org/product/vend...ccw-initiative

Just so you know, I am not affiliated with CGF, I am just a local Calgunner and Turners customer.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDG View Post
The Calguns Foundation is asking for everyone's help to support the Sunshine Initiative. If you follow this link: http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/res...al-status.html , you can see that individual sponsorship is successful, but the vendor sponsorship is almost non-existent.

The general sentiment is that vendors are probably unaware of this need, so I wanted to make you aware of it and ask for your sponsorship for LA County, although, a sponsorship from Turners for each county in which a Turners is located would be ideal. Just think of the good will such support would generate for Turners, both before and after "virtual" shall issue here in California!

Sponsorships can be purchased here: http://www.cgfstore.org/product/vend...ccw-initiative

Just so you know, I am not affiliated with CGF, I am just a local Calgunner and Turners customer.
We are definitely interested and we are partial to the idea of participating in all 5 counties. We have a few questions for the CGF folks and then we'll get this moving forward.

Thank you for asking!

18 Stores Located throughout SoCal
Oxnard | Reseda | Pasadena | West Covina
Torrance | Signal Hill | Fountain Valley
Norwalk | Orange | Chino Hills | Victorville
Rancho Cucamonga | San Bernardino | Corona
Temecula | San Marcos | Kearny Mesa
El Cajon | Lake Forest (Coming Soon)

Store Location Info

Shop online at www.turners.com

Holiday Flyer Sale and Black Friday Specials | Our Weekly Ad | Current Closeout Firearm List
Old 07-07-2011, 1:43 PM

Great! Thank you!

Old 07-11-2011, 12:19 AM

My friends and I are frequent customers of Turners Pasadena. I'm really happy to see you guys on Calguns!
Old 07-11-2011, 1:32 AM

same here purchase all my firearms from turner pasadena all 11 in the last 3 months thanks to glenn and everyone who works there made it an enjoyable experience
Old 07-23-2011, 6:37 AM

wow
Old 07-24-2011, 9:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar_Glock_Man View Post
same here purchase all my firearms from turner pasadena all 11 in the last 3 months thanks to glenn and everyone who works there made it an enjoyable experience
+1 on Glenn and + 10 on Ted.

Those two guys are the greatest!!

In the last 3 months I have purchased about 6 guns there that I took delivery of, including PPT's and have 4 more on layaway waiting on my 30 day cycles (I feel like a woman LOL).

Those two guys make the Pasadena store top notch in my book!!

Ron
Old 08-06-2011, 1:48 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDG View Post
Great! Thank you!

It's official! We got everything wrapped up with Brandon this week and we appreciate the opportunity to help the Calguns Foundation with this very important initiative. Thank you once again for making us aware of this awesome effort to get concealed carry issuance laws enforced.

18 Stores Located throughout SoCal
Oxnard | Reseda | Pasadena | West Covina
Torrance | Signal Hill | Fountain Valley
Norwalk | Orange | Chino Hills | Victorville
Rancho Cucamonga | San Bernardino | Corona
Temecula | San Marcos | Kearny Mesa
El Cajon | Lake Forest (Coming Soon)

Store Location Info

Shop online at www.turners.com

Holiday Flyer Sale and Black Friday Specials | Our Weekly Ad | Current Closeout Firearm List