Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Old 11-08-2016, 4:35 PM

Default Glock Blue Label Dealer for GSSF Discount Program

If you are having trouble finding a store that will honor the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) "GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM" coupon this may help.

Two Glock Blue Label dealers in the Los Angeles area who were willing to sell to me under the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) "GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM" are Gunrunners Tactical in Duarte and Globos Ignis in Norwalk. Ultimately Globos could not get a Glock 34 under the GSSF program from their distributor and Gunrunners came through for me.

Even after paying the $60 for a 2 year membership in GSSF, the GSSF discount program saved me $79 ($139 total) over what my LGS would have charged for a G34. I hope to buy a Glock 26 with the 2017 coupon, that should cost about $110 less than the amount my LGS is charging for a G26.
Old 11-08-2016, 9:54 PM

Gunrunners cool. They're near me. I just used a bl coupon at addax tactical. They took about 1.5 months to get my 34 in but everything else was smooth.

I've used bl coupons at ammo bros too. There are a couple more bl dealers too but they violate the bl contract by charging more for the guns. Pro force of all places drops the ball on this. I called them and they said gssf coupons are charged $25 more and only given 2 mags. I was very surprised to hear this from a shop like that where their bread and butter is blue label sales.

Ammo bros has taken care of me and now addax. The difference is that addax has to order blue label. Ammo bros has three stores that stock them so there's no wait unless its something they don't have.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 4:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

GSSF Blue Label dealer in the San Jose area is LC Action
G-19 $485 OTD
Old 11-09-2016, 5:23 PM

All that info is posted on glocks website
Old 11-09-2016, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREBALL_BRIAN View Post
All that info is posted on glocks website
I had difficulty finding a Blue Label dealer who would accept the coupon. When I called GSSF the person to whom I spoke said you just have to call around and until you find a dealer who will help you. Trying to save folks in the LA area a little time by sharing info on those dealers who were willing to help me out. There were other Blue Label dealers who told me I would get a $25 dollar discount but that is all they could offer me.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Ammo Bros in Cerritos is also a blue label dealer.
Old 11-10-2016, 5:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
how does it work? I'm sorry I'm super new to all of this...

so i sign up at gssf than i get a coupon each year?
Old 11-10-2016, 4:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God.Then.Guns View Post
how does it work? I'm sorry I'm super new to all of this...

so i sign up at gssf than i get a coupon each year?
Sign up for two year membership ($60 or so), they will send you ONE discount coupon right away with your membership papers. Then a year later, they'll send you another. Every year you are a member you will get one.

I don't know if you get one for a year membership or if you do, they send it at the END of that year. The only way to get one right away is signing up for multi-year. It's worth it, getting a $425 (I think) Glock 17, with no LGS profit margin added in.

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, then LC Action in San Jose is a Blue Label dealer. They will sell to LEO and GSSF members, but I don't think they sell Glocks to "normals".

Remember to dial 1 before 911.

Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

There. Are. Four. Lights!
Old 11-10-2016, 5:57 PM

When you go to the dealer with your discount, is it 425 + tax + dros? Or 425 + dros?
Old 11-10-2016, 10:31 PM

One year member gets the coupon at the end of the membership. Two years or longer gets it with their card.

You go to a blue label dealer and say you're a gssf member. If they happen to have a blue label gen 3 with 10 round mags then its yours. If not they'll special order it or block the mags. Cost for standard small frame models is 425 + tax + dros. All models except for sub compacts come with 3 mags, fixed sights and standard connector. So the 34/35's have fixed sights with the 5lb connector. You save the most with a 34/35 bl price is 509. Thats pretty good and you get 3 mags. I haven't even seen a tore up 34 sell for that cheap here on the market place haaha.

But join and go to the matches. They give cash and guns to winners and random. I won a pistol once. It was the second gssf match I attended. Paid that membership off real fast! Haaha

Old 11-11-2016, 5:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooder View Post
One year member gets the coupon at the end of the membership. Two years or longer gets it with their card.

You go to a blue label dealer and say you're a gssf member. If they happen to have a blue label gen 3 with 10 round mags then its yours. If not they'll special order it or block the mags. Cost for standard small frame models is 425 + tax + dros. All models except for sub compacts come with 3 mags, fixed sights and standard connector. So the 34/35's have fixed sights with the 5lb connector. You save the most with a 34/35 bl price is 509. Thats pretty good and you get 3 mags. I haven't even seen a tore up 34 sell for that cheap here on the market place haaha.

But join and go to the matches. They give cash and guns to winners and random. I won a pistol once. It was the second gssf match I attended. Paid that membership off real fast! Haaha

That's awesome!! I think you just sold me on a membership haha
Old 04-19-2017, 12:17 PM

I called Ammo Bros in Cerritos, they say that they don't accept the GSSF Blue Label coupon.

Anywhere else I can find? Been calling Globos Ignis for weeks but no one picks up the phone, and the mailbox is full. Are they still in business?

_
Old 04-19-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Anyone know if Ammo Bros in Santa Ana off the 55 accept Blue Label coupons?
Old 04-19-2017, 1:03 PM

My dad got his GSSF Blue Label 17 from OC Indoor Shooting Range.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kme View Post
If you are having trouble finding a store that will honor the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) "GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM" coupon this may help.

Two Glock Blue Label dealers in the Los Angeles area who were willing to sell to me under the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) "GSSF MEMBER DISCOUNT PISTOL PURCHASE PROGRAM" are Gunrunners Tactical in Duarte and Globos Ignis in Norwalk. Ultimately Globos could not get a Glock 34 under the GSSF program from their distributor and Gunrunners came through for me.

Even after paying the $60 for a 2 year membership in GSSF, the GSSF discount program saved me $79 ($139 total) over what my LGS would have charged for a G34. I hope to buy a Glock 26 with the 2017 coupon, that should cost about $110 less than the amount my LGS is charging for a G26.
How much did you get the G34 with Gunrunners?

I just called, and they quoted me $550, which is about $45 higher compared to what ProForce (no stock) and Globos Ignis (can't reach) quote me a few months back.

What is more, unless I'm an LE (or an authorized individual to own hi-caps), they'd give me the gun WITHOUT magazines. Basically, they recommend me just buying the regular for sale G34, which makes sense since I can get a Glock 34 from GOC for only $595.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1911 View Post
My dad got his GSSF Blue Label 17 from OC Indoor Shooting Range.
I've had issues dealing with OC Indoor Shooting Range when I go the Glock 19 from them last September.

I tried reaching out to them on the Glock 34, but it seems they don't know when "Scott," who oversees the Blue Labels, will be back.

_
Old 04-20-2017, 8:15 AM

I just called Proforce in Brea - spoke with Jake, he said they will honor the GSSF Blue Label coupon. Proforce Online, the G19 price is $399.99, however, if you're not LEO the Blue Label price is $425. He said even though GSSF qualifies for Blue Label pricing, they're still allowed to price higher than LEO pricing.

I'll try Ammo Bros Santa Ana later to see what they say.
Old 04-20-2017, 8:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddogg View Post
I just called Proforce in Brea - spoke with Jake, he said they will honor the GSSF Blue Label coupon. Proforce Online, the G19 price is $399.99, however, if you're not LEO the Blue Label price is $425. He said even though GSSF qualifies for Blue Label pricing, they're still allowed to price higher than LEO pricing.

ProForce DOES honor the GSSF, and they're just across OC Indoor...

The thing is, the wait times to get anything done through ProForce is just a pain, especially for those with day jobs,

But then, also called up ProForce yesterday - the Glock 34 is $507, but they dont have it in stock. They took my contact information and will call me once it arrives.

Am just wanting to get the G34 before the Bob Vogel class in late July. Planning to use it as my primary, with my current G19 as a backup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by rodralig; 04-20-2017 at 9:00 AM..
Old 04-20-2017, 8:35 AM

Ammo bros not accepting the coupon is new news. They only keep a couple bl guns in stock but they'll order them. About 2 months ago I called every ammo bros to check what bl guns they had in stock and they all said the same thing that they can order it and accepted the bl coupon then. But hey things change. I was at the Ontario location at that time and they had gen3 19c's but they are USA guns so I couldn't buy them, roster strikes again! Haaha

Last year, can only use one coupon a year, I went through Addax Tactical. They stick to the bl pricing sheet. $425 w/3 mags for the standard sizes and $509 w/3 mags for the 34/35. Took about 2 months for the order to come in.

Oh one thing, because these are bl they're duty guns so the 34/35 have the standard 5.5# connector and fixed sights.

Guns direct, gunrunners and some other shops have higher prices and thats agaiant the blue label program rules. I heard shops in violation of that can have their Glock dealer status revoked.

Proforce is too far for me, but are inconsistent. I called one and they said its 425 w/2 mags. And now its 3 again. But leo pricing from them is a store discount which is $399. Actual Glock bl pricing is $425. Go by the price sheet, you can dl it on the GSSF website or just google it. Keep us updated where you're going to get yours. If need to keep up on which dealer has what haaha.

Old 04-20-2017, 8:59 AM

OC Indoor gave me only 2 mags and the wrong sights, it was such a hassle to get the correct sights, that I forgo the 3rd mag. Prefer not to deal with them... (I have a thread on this here in CalGuns).

Old 04-20-2017, 1:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodralig View Post
OC Indoor gave me only 2 mags and the wrong sights, it was such a hassle to get the correct sights, that I forgo the 3rd mag. Prefer not to deal with them... (I have a thread on this here in CalGuns).

Ah! This bites me back in the ar$#. Though I prefer NOT to deal with them with the not-so-good experience I've had with the Glock 19, they did return my call that they have ONE remaining Glock 34 Gen 3 with OEM Night Sights for $542.

I guess I'll be going with them then...

I'll just swap out the G34's night sights with my G22's Taran Tactical. But then again, I still have a set of night sights from the G19 which they told me to keep when they sent me the Trijicons that I originally paid for...

Oh well. I really needed the G34 ready before Vogel's class. Need to push through at least 500-rounds by then, which, is easy. It is just the $$$ biting into my wallet (considering that I also need to stock up before 1/1/18's Ammo Ban).

Cheers!!!

Old 04-20-2017, 3:47 PM

Quote:
I called Ammo Bros in Cerritos, they say that they don't accept the GSSF Blue Label coupon.

Anywhere else I can find? Been calling Globos Ignis for weeks but no one picks up the phone, and the mailbox is full. Are they still in business?

_
A bit far but Rick's Pawn Shop n The Vault AV does. The Vault is waiting in there first BL Glocks. I just picked up my G21 Blue Label n saved $79.99 bucks. Also Addex Tac is one
Glock 23 with Buffalo Bore on the hip.
Old 04-20-2017, 3:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisDSA View Post
A bit far but Rick's Pawn Shop n The Vault AV does. The Vault is waiting in there first BL Glocks. I just picked up my G21 Blue Label n saved $79.99 bucks. Also Addex Tac is one
I think it's prudent to make note of these when I receive another coupon next year (or get a random price in the recent GSSF match in Burro).

_
Old 04-20-2017, 3:53 PM

GSSF pricing

http://www.gssfonline.com/gssf_pisto...nformation.pdf

Just remember if your not a LEO, no TB Glocks - Gen4 - USA Glocks - G36 With a Rail - G42/43/24/17L . And LEO it's about $25 to $40 bucks cheaper. LEOs get level one blue label pricing n GSSF get level two blue label pricing.

And sub compacts don't come with 3 mags. Everything else comes with 3 mags. If you don't 3mags report them to Glock. GSSF Coupon really comes in handy when buying big bore Glocks. The BL paid for itself the first time.

Last edited by KrisDSA; 04-20-2017 at 4:13 PM..
Old 04-20-2017, 4:02 PM

Quote:
I think it's prudent to make note of these when I receive another coupon next year (or get a random price in the recent GSSF match in Burro).

_
Should be a sticky for Blue Label Friendly dealers
Old 04-20-2017, 4:15 PM

ProForce in Brea (across the street from OC Indoor Range) was great to deal with. Very easy Blue Label transaction.
http://www.proforceonline.com/
Old 04-29-2017, 8:36 AM

Just jailed my Glock 34 yesterday at the OC Indoor Shooting Range. GSSF Blue Label price is at $507 (for standard sights) compared to $595, which is the cheapest I can find at Gallery of Guns!

Can't wait to turn it into a competition gun... Woot!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-04-28 17.10.15.jpg (94.4 KB, 154 views)

Last edited by rodralig; 04-29-2017 at 2:08 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 12:21 PM

Congratulations on! Glad it all worked out. Its hard to beat that blue label deal.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:21 PM

Did you get 3 mags or the standard 2 mags with the purchase?
Old 04-29-2017, 2:08 PM

Quote:
Congratulations on! Glad it all worked out. Its hard to beat that blue label deal.

Thanks!!!

Yes indeed. Just the savings for the G34 was already worth more than the annual membership fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g19222721 View Post
Did you get 3 mags or the standard 2 mags with the purchase?
Three 10-rd magazines.

Last edited by rodralig; 04-29-2017 at 7:10 PM..
Old 04-29-2017, 5:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddogg View Post

There are two BL pricing. LEO price n everything else. GSSF goes by the price online at the GSSF price
Old 04-29-2017, 5:46 PM

The GSSF membership is a win win. Renew my membership for another 3 years n got a G21 with my first coupon. Saved $79.99 Even after you take away the $50 bucks for the membership, I saved $25ish off the gun.
Old 04-29-2017, 7:31 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I did a two-year renewal and received two membership cards and two coupons. Did they err? Will they send me the "second year" coupon later?
Old 04-29-2017, 8:49 PM

I dont know bout that one. But you can only use one a year, well thats what they say anyways. I don't know what they'd say if you used more than one/year.