Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-21-2006, 4:10 PM

Default M-1 Carbine 15 and 30 round REPLACEMENT tubes, M-14 20 round magazine repair parts

This sale is happening in Sacramento and the details are as follows:

Due to the huge demand I have decided to sell my old mag parts. The mag tubes and springs will be sold first, then I will sell the springs and followers on a later date.

It has become obvious to me since selling my M-1 Carbine that I will most likely never buy another M-1 Carbine. Therefore I am selling off the various magazine parts in packages as follows:

WW-II Saginaw S&G Parts manufactured in approx. 1944 and were hardly used. In fact, I sold my M-1 Carbine long before I ever got the chance to even use some of these. Keep in mind that these magazines, much less parts are becomming fairly rare even in the free states.

15 Round Magazine Tube + Spring $45/each (5 available) or take all 5 for $210

Korean War Manufactured at unknown date either before or during Korean War

30 Round Magazine Tube + Spring $55/each (2 available) or take both for $100

I am well aware that these price may seem high to some folks. Keep in mind that once these are sold that's it there will be no more and I don't see many other folks selling these tubes online either. This may be one of your few opportunities in this state to fix up your old mags.

Now for the obligatory legal disclaimer:

I will not be selling complete magazines, no will I be selling all the parts to build one to anyone. If you buy the magazine tube and spring you cannot buy the floorplate and follower. These parts are for replacement and repair only and you assume all legal responsibilities and liability for what you do with these parts.

Last edited by anotherone; 12-21-2006 at 4:45 PM..
Old 12-21-2006, 4:15 PM

Default M-14 20 round magazine replacement parts

This sale is happening in Sacramento and the details are as follows:

I have decided that I will probably never buy an M-14 because they are insanely expensive. I have three old mags left over that I purchased before the various bans (fed and state) and have decided to finally recap the costs. Yes, I know the prices are somewhat high but these are VERY RARE items and I highly doubt you'll be paying anywhere near what I did (I paid over $100 for each of these back in the day). To those of you who keep asking me if they're GI or not I have no idea (I've never been in the military nor do I have any experience as a military armorer). The best answer I can give you is "probably". These tubes work great and you may not ever see an opportunity like this come your way ever again.

I will be selling the tubes and springs first and then the followers and floorplates on a later date.

I have the following available:

20 round M-14 magazine body + spring $65/each (3 available) or take all 3 for $180

Now comes the obligatory legal disclaimer:

I will not be selling any high capacity magazines to anyone, nor will I sell enough parts to build a magazine to anyone. If you buy the tube and spring you cannot buy the follower and floorplate. These parts are for replacement purposes ONLY and the purchaser assumes all legal responsibility and liability for any action they may take.

Last edited by anotherone; 12-21-2006 at 5:29 PM..