Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 06-17-2011, 6:07 PM

Default What scope would you pick 4 a DPMS 16"

OK....wide open question here....

DPMS 16" 1-9 lite barrel with a LeVang comp , SOG lower , DPMS LPK , MOE grip/handguard , A1 stock.

I'm thinking about getting a Leupold prismatic or puttin' on a Leupold rifeleman 2-7x33....

already have the 2-7x33 , would just need a nice mount for it , what have you guys used for a mount ? and any feedback on the prismatic sight would be most welcome....

this is my 1st flat top (sorry-old school guy here) and the dot scope on it now is off my M&P 15-22 , Cheap but fun scope for a 22lr , just had to see how it looked with a dot scope on it...

will be used for plinking and the odd 4 leg critter running around that might go after our chickens..

what do all-u-all think is the better pick.......
Old 06-17-2011, 6:43 PM
Veteran Member

Would you be opposed to getting a red dot scope?

If not, then you may want to look into getting a vortex strikefire, or one of those primary arms red dots.

If you want something magnified, you should check out the millet DMS-1.

These are all very capable and fairly inexpensive options.

Check out my LMT .308 AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton View Post
I have to try that method of attaching the front of a sling to the gun via pubic hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomb_on_bus View Post
Best part of buying that stock is it comes with its own complimentary jar of anal lube! There were several flavors to choose from, regular, hot cinnamon, or bacon. Im a man of danger so I chose Hot cinnamon to use with my bump fire buttstock.