Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-10-2006, 9:32 AM

Default WTS- Bushmaster 16in Post Ban A3 Upper Receiver with Muzzle Brake

SOLD
ONLY THE COMPLETE UPPER IS FOR SALE. THE LOWER AND RED DOT SIGHTS ARE NOT FOR SALE. just wanted to give you an idea of where is comes from:)
from bushmaster web site:
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/u...n/pura2b16.asp
16" chrome lined barrel - full heavy configuration its entire length - with handguards making a convenient and light weight carbine upper.

This the upper that came on my Bushmaster I got in 1999 and yes it's a registered AW in CA. It is the same one sold by Bushmaster for $565 but this is an A3 flat top. I had a gunsmith install the best muzzle brake of the time back in 1999, it cost $85 installed. It is attached by 4 hex screws that sit flush against the brake. Total value new would be about $650. back when I got the rifle I took it to the range a few times and the muzzle brake all but eliminated muzzle flip and recoil. making rapid fire very managable. Anyway it's seen about 500 round then cleaned, oiled and been in the case for about 5 years. very minor light rub marks that are not into the metal are on the left side of the barrel maybe from being in the case. You'ed have to look very close to see under bright light, as you can see in picture 001 they barely show. it's not a flaw or damage, it may have just been a factory blemish that went unnoticed when new.
WAS $450 obo NOW $390 OBO. UPPER WILL GO TO SOMEONE WITH BEST OFFER BY 12/15/06...cash or USPS Money Order
I will ship at buyer expense guessing $10 or so, but would rather do local sale. I am located in San Fernando valley area near metroshot.

Last edited by vrejshah209; 10-05-2009 at 11:16 PM..
Old 12-11-2006, 2:12 PM

PM sent.

Nate
Old 12-14-2006, 8:00 PM

bttt
Old 12-16-2006, 7:51 AM

please pm me if this is still available
Old 12-16-2006, 10:25 AM

Excellent item! Can't wait to build it! Thanks for the smooth transaction! I left feedback with iTrader for you.

Nate