Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default TPF has lost its mind again! Trade your FAB-10 for an OLL!

That is right, Ten Percent Firearms of Taft, CA would like to trade you an OLL of either CMMG or Spike's Tactical make for a FAB-10. No catches, no tricks, no gimmicks. You give 1 FAB-10 and I give 1 OLL. Multiple trades as well.

You can send the FAB-10 direct to me and I can send the FAB-10 to whoever sends me an FFL. The transfer fees and DROS will be your responsiblity. If you are local you can also come drop your FAB-10 off with me and I will do your DROS for no extra charge. That is right, local guys just pay the DOJ fee of $25 to put the OLL into their name.

And it gets even better. What if you have plenty of OLLs and plenty of FAB-10s? How does a $125 credit at our store sound? We will entertain that too!

Why would I do something so insane? I like FAB-10s to use as my floor models so there is never a reason for the DOJ to take my floor models for "further evaluation". Plus, I just like FAB-10s for some reason.

Any takers? We don't do PMs so please contact us at guns@tenpercentfirearms.com or 661 765-6899. We answer our e-mails faster than the phone calls.

Also, we might entertain trading non-stripped FAB-10s for OLLs with parts kits (might require some cash) and most certainly I would entertain trading an OLL and maybe more for a Bushmaster Carbon 15 sealed off lower. You never know how tired I might be from staying up until three AM shipping packages and writing about UCLA students who deserve a tasering, so you never know what I might agree to!

And as always, where can you shop in just one place for all of your CA legal AR15 needs? www.tenpercentfirearms.com

Black rifle disease...spread it.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation

Last edited by tenpercentfirearms; 11-17-2006 at 11:51 PM..
Old 11-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Veteran Member

You're the Crazy Gideon of the firearm's world.

Old 11-18-2006, 6:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenpercentfirearms
You never know how tired I might be from staying up until three AM shipping packages and writing about UCLA students who deserve a tasering, so you never know what I might agree to!

Hehe, that was fun.

That's a fine offer Wes, if I had any, they'd be yours.
Old 11-18-2006, 4:19 PM

My FAB-10 is a 50BMG.

So no, you can't have it.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyboomstick
My FAB-10 is a 50BMG.

So no, you can't have it.
Yeah I have one of those too. I just don't have an upper for it!

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 11-19-2006, 1:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWeird
You're the Crazy Gideon of the firearm's world.

Wes should make a commercial just like Crazy Gideon's!

Last edited by Skammy; 11-19-2006 at 1:37 PM..
Old 11-19-2006, 1:47 PM
Calguns Addict

hmmmmmmmmm
Quote:
Trade your FAB-10 for an OLL!
Might it work the OTHER way???????

~Molôn Labé!!~

1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep
Old 11-19-2006, 4:59 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead357
hmmmmmmmmm

Might it work the OTHER way???????
No. I have plenty of OLLs and not enough FAB-10s.

Old 11-19-2006, 6:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah I have one of those too. I just don't have an upper for it!
I'm in the same boat. Those damn things are expensive!
Old 12-04-2006, 9:11 PM

My FAB-10 is a 50BMG...
Old 12-05-2006, 5:03 PM

How about my Bushmaster Wes. Carbon-15 fixed mag. I know you mentioned it. Just didn't know if you were still looking.
Old 12-05-2006, 5:03 PM
Veteran Member

Wes, can I trade an OLL for a FAB-10?

hahaha

JP
Old 12-05-2006, 5:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
That is right, Ten Percent Firearms of Taft, CA would like to trade you an OLL of either CMMG or Spike's Tactical make for a FAB-10. No catches, no tricks, no gimmicks. You give 1 FAB-10 and I give 1 OLL. Multiple trades as well.

You can send the FAB-10 direct to me and I can send the FAB-10 to whoever sends me an FFL. The transfer fees and DROS will be your responsiblity. If you are local you can also come drop your FAB-10 off with me and I will do your DROS for no extra charge. That is right, local guys just pay the DOJ fee of $25 to put the OLL into their name.

And it gets even better. What if you have plenty of OLLs and plenty of FAB-10s? How does a $125 credit at our store sound? We will entertain that too!

Why would I do something so insane? I like FAB-10s to use as my floor models so there is never a reason for the DOJ to take my floor models for "further evaluation". Plus, I just like FAB-10s for some reason.

Any takers? We don't do PMs so please contact us at guns@tenpercentfirearms.com or 661 765-6899. We answer our e-mails faster than the phone calls.

Also, we might entertain trading non-stripped FAB-10s for OLLs with parts kits (might require some cash) and most certainly I would entertain trading an OLL and maybe more for a Bushmaster Carbon 15 sealed off lower. You never know how tired I might be from staying up until three AM shipping packages and writing about UCLA students who deserve a tasering, so you never know what I might agree to!

And as always, where can you shop in just one place for all of your CA legal AR15 needs? www.tenpercentfirearms.com

Black rifle disease...spread it.
You're just gambling FAB10s become much more valuable after whatever changes hit Jan 1.

Can't say I blame ya.
Old 12-07-2006, 9:51 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluisious
You're just gambling FAB10s become much more valuable after whatever changes hit Jan 1.

Can't say I blame ya.
Not true. The FAB-10 won't become valuable again unless there is a list. As long as OLLs exist, there will never be a demand for FAB-10s. As of 1/1/07, OLLs will be permanent for at least several months until the liberals can try some new legislation.

The main reason I want them is so I can use them as floor models for my AR parts in my shop.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

The main reason I want them is so I can use them as floor models for my AR parts in my shop.
OR to open the bottoms up with a mill and turn them into OLLs and re-sell them somtime in the future

Thats what I'd do with them....quickie operation on a CNC mill with the right tooling and vices.

JP
Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluisious
What changes can their be after Jan1?

Oh sure, something way way way after with new legislation, but the results of AB2728 are clear: DOJ gave up power after not updating the list after 5 years.

Dept. AG Alison Merrilees screwed the pooch further - instead of having maybe a couple of hundred new declared & reg'd AWs in late December, her well-known arrogance brought her gotten 55,000+ OLL-based rifles...

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 03-10-2007, 8:02 AM
Vendor/Retailer

IT'S BACK! I still need some more FAB-10s. Anyone interested in trading their FAB-10 for a stripped (or with parts, we might be able to wheel and deal) lower just let me know. I need some more as I plan on brining in some complete Stag Rifles soon and need to make some floor models and the junior rifle program in Bakersfield is in need of two rifles as well (they don't want to risk OLLS).

So hit me up, I want your FAB-10. I will even consider taking it in on trade for something from the store you might need. Probably like $125 in credit.

guns@tenpercentfirearms.com