Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Battle Arms Development, Inc.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 2:40 PM

Default Excellent customer service and product

Fellow Cal gunners. I was looking for an ambi selector and I ran across a review on AR15.com about this Battle Arms ambi selector. I got me a set which ask you a choice of selector sizes from long, short, thin or hybrid. I got the set with a long regular and hybrid selector, and will also buy another set for my next build.

Just recently I was on the calguns forum and I read a posting that Battle Arms would exchange a selector regardless from whatever vendor it was purchased from. Now I was already satisfied with the selector set I bought but I saw that they offer it now in Cerakote OD, FDE and gun metal gray. I emailed Battle Arms and they replied back stating “YES”, I can exchange it and so I emailed stating I wanted the OD set with a standard and short selector. They emailed and told me it was in the mail and on its way to me. Now mind you, the Cerakote in OD was $10.00 more but they said not to worry about it. WELL…….the $10.00 was nothing compared to the customer service I got on top of the fine product they sell so when I send my original set in black back to them I will include the $10.00 they very well deserve….hey! It helps keep vendors like them in business that come out with products for us to enjoy.

I would recommend Battle Arms BAD-*** selctors to all my friends.

A big thank you to Roger at Battle Arms Development, keep up the good work.

Al
Old 04-16-2011, 4:18 PM

Thank you Al, it is our pleasure to be of service to customers

We haven't forgotten where we came from and who got us here, a year ago we were virtually unknown in the AR business, we've been very fortunate that folks have taken a chance on us and given us input on improving existing products, as well as making ideas into reality.

Thank you for your kind words Al, please let me know if we can help in any way

Please email me for LE/MIL and firefighter discount info
Battle Arms Development
http://battlearmsdevelopment.com
Old 04-18-2011, 8:25 PM

Here's Bravoo's pic, thank you again Al!

Battle Arms Development
Old 05-19-2011, 8:04 PM

+1 on the excellent customer service and product. I placed an order late monday/early tuesday morning and received my package this afternoon. The fit and function of the BAD-*** is simply that "BAD-***"! Plus each shooter can get the different sized levers to fit their needs. I highly recommend the BAD-*** if running a ambi selector. I'll most likely be using the BAD-*** on most if not all my AR's and I'll be placing another order very shortly!

One question Duffy how does the foliage green cerakote levers match compared to magpul foliage green? I'll need a couple of those ASAP if the colors are pretty close. Thanks again!

Jay
Old 05-22-2011, 2:10 PM

Jay, sorry just saw your post. Thank you for your kind words!

The foliage green on our selector is the dark foliage green, as you know it has several shades. I don't have any Magpul foliage green furniture, but we know It matches the foliage green on the UCP pretty well

Battle Arms Development