Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun discussions Trap, Hunting, Defense and more. A place for enthusiasts to discuss the shotgun.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:07 AM

Default benelli supernova tactical collapsible stock

I was just curious if any of you know if Benelli or anyone else makes a collapsible stock for the supernova tactical.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Monkeywrench View Post
I was just curious if any of you know if Benelli or anyone else makes a collapsible stock for the supernova tactical.
Yes Benelli does. They are very pricey though and some what hard to find.http://www.ratworxusa.com/ratworxusa...lapsable-Stock
Old 03-30-2011, 12:45 AM

$445 For a stock I almost choked on my unbelief! I was contemplating the purchase of a Supernova Tac, but I wanted something with a shorter length of pull. Looks like Im going with a mossberg with a hogue 12" stock. $445, at that price I could buy a whole other shotgun.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
$445 For a stock I almost choked on my unbelief! I was contemplating the purchase of a Supernova Tac, but I wanted something with a shorter length of pull. Looks like Im going with a mossberg with a hogue 12" stock. $445, at that price I could buy a whole other shotgun.
LOL the same stock that fits the M4 was selling for $800 at one time. 5-600 buck was the norm. now they can be had for $250
I am sure if you look around more you can find one for the super nolva about the same 250.
Old 03-30-2011, 2:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

The Benelli M4 stocks dropped to $250 because Mesa Tactical released the Urbino stock. The same can't be said for the SuperNova. I would expect to pay north of $350 for that stock unless you find someone who doesn't know what they are selling.

Good luck.
Old 03-30-2011, 3:39 PM

That was my issue when I was deciding between the aftermarket parts of a remington vs bennelli. I went ahead and got the supernova tactical and found that LOP was an issue for me. But I got the Urbino Stock last week and viola, LOP no big deal for me anymore thanks to Mesa Tactical.
Old 03-30-2011, 4:18 PM

Quote:
It's not collapsible, but you can contact Mesa Tactical directly to acquire a Urbino Tactical Stock for your Supernova. It reduces the LOP to about 12", and you can get it with a Limb Saver pad and cheek riser, too.

Mine was a Limb Saver version without the riser, I paid 140.
Old 03-31-2011, 1:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPurp View Post
The Benelli M4 stocks dropped to $250 because Mesa Tactical released the Urbino stock. The same can't be said for the SuperNova. I would expect to pay north of $350 for that stock unless you find someone who doesn't know what they are selling.

Good luck.
If i am not mistaken the have urbino for SN also? but you sure were right about price I see one on gun broker for 399