Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 03-09-2011, 2:02 PM

Default Slide Fire Solutions' SSAR-15

Slide Fire Solutions' SSAR-15 ground breaking "Slide Stock" technology and ergonomic design provide individuals the ability to Bump Fire more safely - offering another element of entertainment for recreational shooters everywhere!

Completely 100% legal to own and use!
Applying principles that have been used for over 40 years to Bump Fire - this new radical design ensures the operator can hold the rifle correctly without compromising their own safety or the safety of others around them. Unlike when bump firing from the hip; the SSAR-15 allows the shooter to properly aim the firearm. In addition, the shooter must push forward to discharge each round, as a result, the shooter corrects their point-of-aim for each shot discharged instead of allowing recoil to push the muzzle upward.

Available in both Right and Left handed models
Quickly installs on any AR-15 with an adjustable stock
Constructed of premium reinforced high strength polymer
Compatible with Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
Winter trigger guards and some sling attachment points may not be compatible
The SSAR-15 is designed for use on all AR-15 rifles equipped with a carbine style buffer tube. There are no permanent modifications or gunsmith required to install the SSAR-15.

By removing the factory pistol grip and replacing it with the provided Interface Block - the SSAR-15 simply slides onto the buffer tube; replacing the factory adjustable stock. All tools required to install the SSAR-15 are provided.

Each SSAR-15 comes with a Hex Key to remove the factory pistol grip, Interface Block, SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, BATFE Approval Letter, and Installation / Operation Instructions.

The SSAR-15 is NOT a mechanical device. It does not perform any automatic functions, and it does not increase a rifles rate of fire.

The SSAR-15 is a rifle stock, and the muscular application of force to create forward movement of the firearm defines the will of the shooter to discharge each individual round of ammunition. Each discharge requires a separate decision by the operator to move the firearm back to a firing condition. With the SSAR-15 installed the firearm is still dependent on an actively engaged operator at all times. If the operator ceases to apply sufficient effort to move the firearm back to a firing condition the firearm will immediately cease operating.

Last edited by billdoodoo; 03-09-2011 at 2:08 PM..
Old 03-09-2011, 2:09 PM

retails for $350, can't wait to get my tax refund and buy one
Old 03-09-2011, 2:11 PM
Calguns Addict

1) its a repost

2) its upwards of $300 , no thanx

1)AR15 Aero Precision Skeletonized Lower
2)WW1 or WW2 era US Army 1911
Pre 1924 preferred (Not Arsenal Refinished)
3)S&W 686+ anything between 686 to 686-4
4)S&W M&p9 or 40 FRAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDanPumperMan View Post
DV you are an attention whore. This thread sucked and so do 99% of your posts.
Old 03-09-2011, 2:19 PM

sorry if its a repost, i didn't see the old thread. and $300 is too much for full-auto fun for you?
Old 03-09-2011, 2:27 PM
AKA: Joe Censored
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

The wise Bweise has stated in another thread that its possible this stock could be a felony violation of PC 12020 if it is considered a "multiburst trigger activator." I don't agree personally, since the stock doesn't increase the rate of fire higher than you would achieve with a more typical youtube style bumpfire technique (IANAL), but hopefully someone else will settle this in court for me so I can install one

PC 12020:
Quote:
(23) As used in this section, a "multiburst trigger activator" means one of the following devices:
(A) A device designed or redesigned to be attached to a semiautomatic firearm which allows the firearm to discharge two or more shots in a burst by activating the device.
(B) A manual or power-driven trigger activating device constructed and designed so that when attached to a semiautomatic firearm it increases the rate of fire of that firearm.

Just vote Yes please, not asking for money.

Last edited by stix213; 03-09-2011 at 2:29 PM..
Old 03-09-2011, 2:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

And you will need a new barrel sooner, you run the risk of a squib or heat generated explosion when you over work your barrel. If you have unlimited funds buy extra barrels too..you will run through ammo like crazy...people say the stock is a toy at best. Its unstable in semi-auto and just a toy in full auto. Not for me and @ $300... no thanx.

Then again if you can afford to spend $300 on ammo, $250 on a new barrel and $300 on a toy stock just to shoot at a target...why not Its your cash.
Old 03-09-2011, 2:47 PM

You can do that same bumpfire from the shoulder with enough practice.
Old 03-09-2011, 2:49 PM
AKA: Joe Censored
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpower View Post
Then again if you can afford to spend $300 on ammo, $250 on a new barrel and $300 on a toy stock just to shoot at a target...why not Its your cash.
I was actually thinking this would make for an awesome .22lr conversion. I contacted the manufacturer and they said even though they do not advertise .22lr, if you have a crisp trigger and run good ammo such as CCI mini mags it will work as reported by customers. I have plenty of Aguila Interceptors which I would love to try

Just vote Yes please, not asking for money.
Old 03-09-2011, 2:56 PM

Quote:
And you will need a new barrel sooner, you run the risk of a squib or heat generated explosion when you over work your barrel. If you have unlimited funds buy extra barrels too..you will run through ammo like crazy...people say the stock is a toy at best. Its unstable in semi-auto and just a toy in full auto. Not for me and @ $300... no thanx.

maybe a high-end barrel suited for full auto is needed but just because i can burn ammo that bad doesn't mean i have to do it always. maybe keeping a full-auto rifle for SHTF situations ain't a bad idea. spray 'n pray anyone?
Old 03-09-2011, 2:57 PM
Veteran Member

the problem is that in CA that would still be an "adjustable" stock...so you need a BB, then you would be limited to 10 round mags....

yes might be cool on a featureless or 22lr....except for the whole full-auto jail issue...
Old 03-09-2011, 3:00 PM

I still think this is bad for the sport
Just my opinion
There's a reason why the feds stopped using the 10mm it went right through the enemy every time, so they moved to the .40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
I was at Calguns before you
Old 03-10-2011, 3:46 AM
Vendor/Retailer

FYI , we are now offering the Slide Fire SSAR-15 Stock and offer discounts to Cal Guns members please email our office for a price quote & include you user name . The item is not a mechanical device with no springs or cranks & preforms no automatic function when installed.

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

Old 03-10-2011, 8:32 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdoodoo View Post
maybe a high-end barrel suited for full auto is needed but just because i can burn ammo that bad doesn't mean i have to do it always. maybe keeping a full-auto rifle for SHTF situations ain't a bad idea. spray 'n pray anyone?
If you think a standard Mil-spec 4150CMV M4 barrel is going to last long you have no clue what you are talking about. If you think there is some magical barrel manufacturer who has steel that can withstand constant fullauto fire, again you are mistaken...no such barrel exist.

Fullauto fire DESTROYS a barrel at a rate 2 to 3 times what the same amount of shots would if fired slowly.

All AR15 barrels will explode at about 500 rounds of full auto. ALL OF THEM, Colt Noveske, LMT, Stag, Bushmaster...blah blah blah

The cooling between shots extends the life of the barrel, the less cooling the less life...its mathematical equation.

So heres a good rules of thumb.
1) little to no time to cool = 500 rounds or about 3 minutes of use.
2) 15 seconds between EVERY shot = 15,000 rounds or 60 hours of continual use.
subtract one second of time between shots = 1.25 rounds, so 14 seconds isn't 14,000 rounds, it becomes 12,000 rounds.

13 seconds between shots = 9,600

12=7700
11=6100
10=5000
9=4000
8=3000
7=2500
6=2000
5=1500
4=1200
3=1000
2=800
1=650
<1 sec between shots 500 rounds.

So I dont care WHAT or WHO made your barrel...full auto wears at an extended rate, lessoning the lifespan of the barrel from YEARS and THOUSANDS to minutes and hundreds. Unless you have an unending supply of barrels (US MILITARY SUPPLY SYSTEM)...full auto is stupid.

As the time between the shots decreases the wear on the leade, rifling and chamber increase. Even a couple mag dumps a month destroys a barrel. So you are spending $300 on a stock that forces you to spend more on ammo and replace your $300 barrel every year just to play Army?... Not smart in my book.

The Stock itself is cheap and I wouldn't take it into combat, in a SHTF mall ninja situation there is NO freaking way that wobble goblin is going to help you.
Old 03-10-2011, 9:40 AM

^Sir, you can always do you but people will always do them, whatever the facts maybe. If one wants to have fun with a full-auto capablility of a rifle legally without spending thousands of $$$ for NFA stuff despite of all the costs associated, that is their choice. And if they have tons of ammo to dump just to have fun, why stop them? Me personally, I don't have that much of an ammo stash so I'm pretty sure my barrels won't go bad that fast but trust me, after envying people with full-auto weapons in the local ranges here, it would only bring a smile on my face knowing I spent only $350 compared to the thousands they have spent. Also, I would rather choose to have a full-auto mall ninja toy where I can just spray and pray over a semi-auto any time of the day
Old 03-10-2011, 11:05 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Apparently Atlantic Firearms has NOT read the actual penal code for 'multiburst trigger activator'.

The fact it does not contain a slide or lever is irrelevant esp to the (b) definition.

If Atlantic Firearms, an out-of-state provider not on the ground in CA, wishes to sell these devices to Californians, it should place money in escrow for legal fees + bail money for any Californians who choose to reject considered advice and who end up getting in trouble with such a device.

Yep, there's a small chance SlideFire might be legal and you might win in court. There's also a good chance you could get convicted and have to run thru appeals.

Nobody knows WTF will happen. Somehow the existence of OLLs has given a ton of people a high degree of overconfidence they can ride the edges of other laws. Unfortunately there's no body of regulatory code plus DOJ memos/approvals, etc. that can squeeze this situation like we did on OLLs, and there's no special codified exemptions (like single-shot pistols vs. Roster) that we can play legit games here.

We thus see a very nebulous concept that effective makes something - that's already expressly marketed and sold as a rate-increaser.

12020 (c)(23) As used in this section, a "multiburst trigger activator" means
one of the following devices:

(A) A device designed or redesigned to be attached to a semiautomatic
firearm which allows the firearm to discharge two or more shots in a
burst by activating the device.
(B) A manual or power-driven trigger activating device constructed and
designed so that when attached to a semiautomatic firearm it increases
the rate of fire of that firearm.
The (b) definition is particularly disconcerting as it's wide enough to drive a truck through.

Your money, your ***.

While I thank Atlantic Firearms for supplying OLL rifles into CA, this is a problematic situation . In general, one should not listen to CA legal (mis)information from out-of state vendors. People "on-the-ground" in CA have a much better grasp.

If you buy one from Atlantic, ask for them to pay your legal bill if & when you're popped.

I'm sure they'll gladly do it

BTW Just because something has a chance of being defended, it doesn't mean you should do it.

Oh - and the idea that people wanna push for something so toy-like and nonprecision as bump-fire is just laughable.

If you wanna shoot like that, just go buy a CA-legal MAC or Uzi clone.

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member

No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

Last edited by bwiese; 03-10-2011 at 11:08 AM..
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 AM

+1 to bwiese

Dan

If you believe in Liberty, you should believe it for everyone, not simply those whom you agree with.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:51 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
^Sir, you can always do you but people will always do them, whatever the facts maybe. If one wants to have fun with a full-auto capablility of a rifle legally without spending thousands of $$$ for NFA stuff despite of all the costs associated, that is their choice. And if they have tons of ammo to dump just to have fun, why stop them? Me personally, I don't have that much of an ammo stash so I'm pretty sure my barrels won't go bad that fast but trust me, after envying people with full-auto weapons in the local ranges here, it would only bring a smile on my face knowing I spent only $350 compared to the thousands they have spent. Also, I would rather choose to have a full-auto mall ninja toy where I can just spray and pray over a semi-auto any time of the day
You can have all that and the bill to replace the barrel and the possibility of a barrel exploding on you by buying a $0.25 rubber-band.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
You can have all that and the bill to replace the barrel and the possibility of a barrel exploding on you by buying a $0.25 rubber-band.

I didnt realize rubber bands were so expensive these days.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Veteran Member

Damn that thing is ugly. I refuse to spend money on something some idiot came up with to scam people out of there money. 300 for that ugly azz thing.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by keenkeen View Post
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 03-10-2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
sorry i don't get it but tom's right, that's expensive for a rubberband
Old 03-10-2011, 12:43 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I'd rather buy another 1K rounds of ammo over that nonsense.
- Jeff Cooper

Check my current auctions on Gunbroker - user name bigbasscat - see what left California before Roberti-Roos
Old 03-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Veteran Member

Childish, foolish, and all the other ishes
"What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 03-10-2011, 2:05 PM
Veteran Member

Why does this get re-posted once a week.
Old 03-10-2011, 2:27 PM
Veteran Member

18-19 year olds ? ^^^^lol
Old 03-10-2011, 2:32 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
sorry i don't get it but tom's right, that's expensive for a rubberband

Its the same as a 25 cent rubber band. Yeah Tom is right for 25 cents you can get a bag of them...LOL

wonderful world of rubberband machine guns

this is educational ONLY.... the use of a rubberband on an AR15 is illegal in CA. Once again...educational ONLY

Last edited by dieselpower; 03-14-2011 at 7:54 AM..
Old 03-10-2011, 3:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Well...it's your money.

American Marksman Training Group, LLC
Old 03-14-2011, 2:19 AM
Calguns Addict

I don't think this could be considered illegal under California law but I bet you that an AG in most bay area counties would be happy to prosecute and ruin lives.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, but let me remind you also that moderation in the persuit of justice is no virtue" -Barry Goldwater

“Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” -Gerald Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudakidd View Post
I want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
^
Old 03-14-2011, 2:48 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Not worth it, better off buying a case of ammo instead and learning how to bump fire your AR from the shoulder.
Old 03-14-2011, 4:45 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

That's one way to make sure every cop in the county shows up every time you fire your AR whether it's legal or not in California or anywhere else. I'm not that starved for attention thank you very much.
Old 03-14-2011, 2:21 PM

I say if you want one, buy it! Most likely you're not going to go thru 1,000 rounds of ammo testing it out. Even when you bump-fire you probably don't do it all day. If cost of ammo and wearing out barrels is an issue than you should take up another hobby other than shooting. The definition is shooting is the process of turning money into sound! I read an article several years back that one only needs to practice every couple of months to stay proficient and 100 yards was considered sufficient for each outing. So any shooting beyond that is for fun. So I say if you have the money have fun.
Old 03-14-2011, 2:49 PM
Veteran Member

Just a comment about the legality of this stock.
Buy if you cannot "bump" your rifle. While it is still legal.
Maybe we should ban "bump firing" in CA. For the children's sake.

Better yet we should use devices to keep us from "bumping" our rifles.

...also on ban list...
"Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."
-- Frederick Douglass --

“I didn’t know I was a slave until I found out I couldn’t do the things I wanted.”
– Frederick Douglass --
Old 03-14-2011, 3:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

the rubberband trick is just adding more force to the trigger reset

maybe we could have wolf make a trigger return spring with the same thickness as the hammer spring
Old 03-14-2011, 4:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Apparently Atlantic Firearms has NOT read the actual penal code for 'multiburst trigger activator'.

The fact it does not contain a slide or lever is irrelevant esp to the (b) definition.

If Atlantic Firearms, an out-of-state provider not on the ground in CA, wishes to sell these devices to Californians, it should place money in escrow for legal fees + bail money for any Californians who choose to reject considered advice and who end up getting in trouble with such a device.

Yep, there's a small chance SlideFire might be legal and you might win in court. There's also a good chance you could get convicted and have to run thru appeals.

Nobody knows WTF will happen. Somehow the existence of OLLs has given a ton of people a high degree of overconfidence they can ride the edges of other laws. Unfortunately there's no body of regulatory code plus DOJ memos/approvals, etc. that can squeeze this situation like we did on OLLs, and there's no special codified exemptions (like single-shot pistols vs. Roster) that we can play legit games here.

We thus see a very nebulous concept that effective makes something - that's already expressly marketed and sold as a rate-increaser.

12020 (c)(23) As used in this section, a "multiburst trigger activator" means
one of the following devices:

(A) A device designed or redesigned to be attached to a semiautomatic
firearm which allows the firearm to discharge two or more shots in a
burst by activating the device.
(B) A manual or power-driven trigger activating device constructed and
designed so that when attached to a semiautomatic firearm it increases
the rate of fire of that firearm.
The (b) definition is particularly disconcerting as it's wide enough to drive a truck through.

Your money, your ***.

While I thank Atlantic Firearms for supplying OLL rifles into CA, this is a problematic situation . In general, one should not listen to CA legal (mis)information from out-of state vendors. People "on-the-ground" in CA have a much better grasp.

If you buy one from Atlantic, ask for them to pay your legal bill if & when you're popped.

I'm sure they'll gladly do it

BTW Just because something has a chance of being defended, it doesn't mean you should do it.

Oh - and the idea that people wanna push for something so toy-like and nonprecision as bump-fire is just laughable.

If you wanna shoot like that, just go buy a CA-legal MAC or Uzi clone.
So let me get this straight. You are bashing an out of state company for opening its doors and selling an inventory devoted to us witch is a privilege on our half to say the very least. And your expecting them to pay you legal support for doing so?

Are you expecting all out of state companies to wipe your butt after they kiss it? Or shake out the last couple of drops for you?

The fact that an out of state company would fall under just as much legal trouble as the defendant would for illegal sale would give you a hint that they did a little research on there half.

Atlantic Firearms is jumping through the same hoops and dodging the same land mines as we are. Yes Cal vendors may have more of an idea of whats going on here then out side the iron curtain but to pin our legal troubles on them is not only the stupidest thing some one can do but you are hurting our rights to bear arms by refusing outside help and creating an ignorance amongst manufacturers and vendors not to sell to us. You sir are whats wrong with this state by refusing the help we need for our injured state.

* No Sales To CA!
You are part of the reason why.

I sent a personal letter to WalkerEnglish after he joined our forum and announced Arsenal's new Ca legal line and the coupon for a free state revert on there ak's and apologized for the dumbasz who wined and ranted to him for not doing so earlier. As if he owed all of use for it.

It's no one else's responsibility to know CA's law except our own and you can not expect other states to take the time to under stand, its not there responsibility.

Last edited by West9319; 03-14-2011 at 4:41 PM.. Reason: I feel better now.
Old 03-14-2011, 4:49 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by West9319 View Post
So let me get this straight. You are bashing an out of state company for opening its doors and selling an inventory devoted to us witch is a privilege on our half to say the very least. And your expecting them to pay you legal support for doing so?

It's no one else's responsibility to know CA's law except our own and you can not expect other states to take the time to under stand, its not there responsibility.

I agree. Personal responsibility has to be the ultimate deciding factor here. I am glad that Atlantic Firearms is here and sells CA legal products.
Old 03-14-2011, 4:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagearms View Post
I agree. Personal responsibility has to be the ultimate deciding factor here. I am glad that Atlantic Firearms is here and sells CA legal products.
Thank you.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:19 AM

It's finally here, will take it to the range maybe tomorrow or Saturday. Hopefully I can take a video if wifey goes with me.

In response to all the negatives and the question why waste money on that? Because I can... Unlike when I was in California, I can carry my firearm anytime of the day and feel secure, I can attend open carry dinners at restaurants with my co-gun forum members and our families, I can buy/sell my firearms without any $35 pimp fee called DROS.. Hell, I've even done the last thing with private parties at parking lots in the middle of the day and inside Walmarts in the middle of the night then go home, go online and look for a firearm to purchase with the money I just made, hopefully buy one within the next few hours, not 10 days

Last edited by billdoodoo; 02-16-2014 at 7:06 AM..
Old 03-17-2011, 12:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by West9319 View Post
Yup.

Note - not pay 'me', but the buyer. I wouldn't have this piece of crap anyway.

Also: I think I have a better grasp of CA gun laws than they do. We're on the ground here.

NOTE THAT THE WAY 12020(c)(23) IS WRITTEN, IT MAY WELL NOT HAVE TO BE ATTACHED TO GUN, JUST POSSESSED.

Are you the one that gets the crying phone call in the middle of the night when someone's popped for a felony? I get those.

Out of state companies have a poor record of knowing CA gun laws one way or the other. They frequently misinterpret things, are too scared of some things and not scared enough of others. One of the main problems is that they either try to read the law themselves or use out-of-state counsel instead of hiring a competent CA gun lawyer (Michel & crew, Jason Davis, Don Kilmer, Bruce Colodny).

Quote:
The fact that an out of state company would fall under just as much legal trouble as the defendant would for illegal sale would give you a hint that they did a little research on there half.
Maybe not. I've seen a lotta out of state companies do stupid s**t and then try to trivialize it.

CA would not go after the supplying company except thru civil litigation and would first send an initial cease & desist letter.

Quote:
Atlantic Firearms is jumping through the same hoops and dodging the same land mines as we are.
Yep, and I appreciate their OLL sales.

However, people are getting too overconfident and thinking that if one thing is illegal that it can be extrapolated to other areas. Hain't true, sonny.

Quote:
You are part of the reason why.
Really? About 5 or 6 of us, including yours truly here, (and JW Harrott, along with some of the CA NRA boyz) are why the OLL biz even exists in CA.

How many people have you gotten outta jail, sonny?

Quote:
I sent a personal letter to WalkerEnglish after he joined our forum and announced Arsenal's new Ca legal line and the coupon for a free state revert on there ak's and apologized for the dumbasz who wined and ranted to him for not doing so earlier.
That is good, and again that is a separate body of law that is well-known not and bracketed by regulations, policy, legislative analysis and prior DOJ approvals.

This bumpfire product has NONE of that.

Quote:
With each wave of noobs joining the shooting community they may (incorrectly) assume legality just because someone ships something to CA.

I have GRAVE CONCENRS that this bumpfire stock would easily be considered a trigger activator under the wording of 12020(c)(23), especially subsection (b). Atlantic Firearms has not shown why this is true and may not even be aware of it.

Yeah be happy some people ship to CA. Just don't 100% rely on legality.

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

Last edited by bwiese; 03-17-2011 at 12:38 PM..
Old 03-17-2011, 12:40 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagearms View Post
Hey, sonny, what makes you think this SlideFire stock is CA legal?

IT AIN'T.

I'd love to be wrong, but PC 12020(c)(23)(b) 'trigger activator' definition is just too broad.

R.T.F.L.

Bill Wiese
San Jose, CA

Old 03-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Vendor/Retailer

I'm afraid bweise is correct. At the very least its a big risk to buy one, unless of course I missed something. Did the ATF or DOJ give it their blessing? Any letters?

I haven't shot any full auto guns before other than paintball back in the day, as much as it sounds like fun this doesn't seem worth it, I doubt you can claim negligence and skate free if they decide to use the ban hammer.
Old 03-17-2011, 1:04 PM

Quote:
It's finally here, will take it to the range maybe tomorrow or Saturday. Hopefully I can take a video if wifey goes with me.

In response to all the negatives and the question why waste money on that? Because I can... Unlike when I was in California, I can carry my firearm anytime of the day and feel secure, I can attend open carry dinners at restaurants with my co-gun forum members and our families, I can buy/sell my firearms without any $35 pimp fee called DROS.. Hell, I've even done the last thing with private parties at parking lots in the middle of the day and inside Walmarts in the middle of the night then go home, go online and look for a firearm to purchase with the money I just made, hopefully buy one within the next few hours, not 10 days

I am interested in hearing how it works. AZ sounds like the "promised land."