Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Part time Emperor
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default NV, AZ & UT CCW classes

Will be travelling through these states in summer. I'm looking for a one stop shop for CCW classes. Is there someone in the San Francisco Bay area who does this?

I think NV has to be taken in state, correct? Looking for some leads here. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokMaster1 View Post
Will be travelling through these states in summer. I'm looking for a one stop shop for CCW classes. Is there someone in the San Francisco Bay area who does this?

I think NV has to be taken in state, correct? Looking for some leads here. Thanks.
Yep... NV must be taken in NV so if you decide to go you should schedule a weekend to complete everything. First day classes/firearm qualification for firearm you intend to carry and Second day process paper work at LVMPD Fingerprinting Bureau.

(NRA MEMBER SINCE 1996/LIFE SINCE 2010) (CRPA "5 YEAR" MEMBER 2010)
EBAY FEEDBACK: EVIL INTENT FACEBOOK PAGE: EVIL INTENT PAINTBALL TEAM:
Old 01-31-2011, 7:30 AM
Part time Emperor
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Wonder if there is anything in Stateline/Carson City/Minden/Reno area? Anyone have any leads?
Old 02-09-2011, 1:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokMaster1 View Post

I was under the impression that AZ CCW classes had to be taken within the boundaries of AZ as well. Take a look at the bottom of this link on the AZ DPS website:

http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concea...ermits/Obtain/

Quote:
All training for an AZ CCW permit MUST be conducted within the borders of the state of Arizona.
I took a class in Arizona last month, but the instructor never mentioned anything about it. Can anybody confirm?

"Criminals are a small minority in any age or country. And the harm they have done to mankind is infinitesimal when compared to the horrors—the bloodshed, the wars, the persecutions, the confiscations, the famines, the enslavements, the wholesale destructions—perpetrated by mankind's governments."
Ayn Rand, Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal (1967)
Old 02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Alternate Applicant Instructions.

If you possess documentation, as stipulated in ARS § 13-3112(E)(6)(b-d), you may qualify to obtain a permit without attending the DPS approved firearms-safety training course. Please contact the Concealed Weapons Permit Unit to obtain an application packet
http://www.azdps.gov/Links/ARS/?l=13/03112.htm

Section N also
CGN and NVS

Last edited by RP1911; 02-12-2011 at 9:57 AM..