Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:43 PM

Default Has ANYONE received their Front Sight "Diamond" yet from the recent "SALE"? SCAM?

I am beginning to think this was a scam, it's been over a month and I'm getting nothing from FS or the person supposedly authorised to sell these memberships except "soon".
Old 01-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Veteran Member

they always said not till feb

chill
Old 01-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Calguns Addict

I was at Front Sight last week, there were at least 2 students that said they were using their new Diamond Membership to attend. They even commented they didnt have the actual membership card yet, but Front Sight still allowed them to attend the 4day course.

It will take probably a couple weeks to get the actual memberships still, its likely the 'sellers' had to claim the number they sold, send in the money, to be verified by Front Sight staff, then FS would send the 'sellers' the packets for them to give to 'you the buyer'. (no i wasn't one of the sellers)

Tripper
Old 01-27-2011, 11:52 PM

This email was sent out by Front Sight last Friday.

Dr. Ignatius Piazza

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Lifetime Member,

We continue to work around the clock to process all your orders from my Amazing Year End Surprise Bonus so we can get your documentation in the mail to you as soon as possible.

We are making very good progress and I estimate we will have all the documents in the mail by the 10th of February.

PLEASE, be patient knowing we are working as rapidly as possible.

(As soon as we determine who the winner of the Signature Front Sight / Fort Knox Safe and 2011 Founder's Award is, I will make the announcement!)

Here is what YOU can do to help us process all orders as fast as possible:

1. PLEASE Do Not Call or E-mail Us asking to assign memberships UNTIL you have your paperwork in hand. Until we send you the documentation and you have it in hand, we have not placed the information into your account, so calling or e-mailing us will simply waste your time and ours and delay the overall process. Every time you call us to ask about your order, it just delays us that much more. Rest assured we are moving very quickly to get all the orders processed and delivered.

2. PLEASE Do Not Call or E-mail the Pro Shop about your gun deliveries UNTIL you have your paperwork in hand and then simply follow the directions in the documents to the letter for a smooth delivery process.

3. PLEASE Do Not Advertise Memberships in ANY public media (Internet forums, chat rooms, classifieds, newspapers, bulletin boards, flyers, etc.) as you know it is restricted. If you do so, others members see it and immediately call us complaining about what you are doing and we are then taken off our tasks of processing everything to deal with the violation of the NO PUBLIC MEDIA Advertising Policy.

4. PLEASE Do Not Solicit Front Sight Students at Front Sight courses or on the Front Sight Member's Forum to Purchase YOUR Memberships. Remember, I gave you this Amazing Year-End Surprise Bonus to Thank You for your support and to give you a way to help your family, friends and members of YOUR community become Front Sight Lifetime Members. We did this to positively change the image of gun ownership even faster! This means you are to go out and find us NEW members from your community, NOT sell your memberships to students and members we have already brought to Front Sight. Please keep the intent of our purpose in mind at all times.

So to summarize:

THANK YOU!

Front Sight staff, students and members comprise an unbelievably patriotic, purpose-based organization that just got MUCH bigger!

WELL DONE!

Please be patient as we process your orders and mail your documentation. All documents should be in the mail by February 10, if we are not delayed further by people continuing to call us, asking when we will be sending out the documents.

And please follow the directions in the documentation you receive, to the letter, for the most efficient delivery.

Again, Thank you for your amazing response!

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
http://www.frontsight.com
info@frontsight.com
Old 01-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Calguns Addict

hmmm; Rule #3 is quite interesting
lalalalalalalalala

Tripper
Old 01-28-2011, 5:48 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

The guy I bought from sent me that same email. It takes time to process 13k+ memberships.
Old 01-28-2011, 5:53 AM
Calguns Addict

Old 01-28-2011, 6:41 AM

Good thing come to those who wait
Old 01-28-2011, 9:56 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

i sold 12 of them..still waiting for my paperwork too
Old 01-28-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyJeff View Post
they always said not till feb

chill
They always said "couple more days" to me... (FS's office and the person I bought them from, they never said February.... ) I'm chilling now... just had to be a bit dramatic to get a little attention drawn to this!
Old 01-28-2011, 3:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbchief2 View Post
Good thing come to those who wait

Says it best
Old 01-28-2011, 3:38 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstaff View Post
They always said "couple more days" to me... (FS's office and the person I bought them from, they never said February.... ) I'm chilling now... just had to be a bit dramatic to get a little attention drawn to this!
Really? . . . You couldn't just post up the question?
Old 01-28-2011, 4:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstaff View Post
I am beginning to think this was a scam, it's been over a month and I'm getting nothing from FS or the person supposedly authorised to sell these memberships except "soon".
I got the 8 memberships I bought. My brother got his too.
You're the only one that got scammed!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:38 AM

Default my dads exp with FS

Dad's a diamond member
was supposed to receive the mossberg 590, an ar-15 and the xd, and then another xd, as he upgraded from first family to diamond

first family exp
fine,
took a few months to get the xd but other than that fine

diamond
a month to get the card
2nd xd took about another month
about 4 months to get the shotgun (590)
never got the ar cause he lives in CA...made a deal with them, find an ar-15 that is CA compliant, they'll pay for it and he'll make up the difference...they refused to tell him how much they would officially pay...wtf? so after a lot of phone calls, no answers he made an agreement with management that he would say F the ar-15 since they refused to deal with the bullet button or give him a price quote , and he would trade in the ar-15 for a benelli shotgun and he would make up the difference, suddenly they had a price quote for this item...

two months later he was supposed to receive the benelli, it never came, he contacted FS. shotgun was shipped, delivered, and confirmed. Management then figures out oops they sent it to the wrong address...

they will not do anything to remedy the situation other than attempt to reacquire the shotgun from the wrong addressee' and then send it to him...

Front Sight awesome training, absolute crap bureaucracy with obviously more law suits on the horizon.
Old 01-29-2011, 5:00 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikDMAX View Post
Says it best
Yes it does!

I am surprised though, most of the 265 waiting for membershipsbought from me are just hangin loose. I think I have only got a half dozen emails and a couple of phone calls from buyers wiondering if i had heard anything yet.

For some reason, I dont get FS emails anymore, so i didnt get the ione posted above. I really should fix that. I think I will send it to all my people right now.

I wonder who won that damn safe!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:51 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by couz_taylor View Post
never got the ar cause he lives in CA...made a deal with them, find an ar-15 that is CA compliant, they'll pay for it and he'll make up the difference...they refused to tell him how much they would officially pay...wtf? so after a lot of phone calls, no answers he made an agreement with management that he would say F the ar-15 since they refused to deal with the bullet button or give him a price quote , and he would trade in the ar-15 for a benelli shotgun and he would make up the difference, suddenly they had a price quote for this item...
wow, that sucks. I wonder if he could have just had it sent to a middleman FFL, had them califonicate it for him, and then send it to his CA FFL?

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

FrontSight Training Course certificates available $25, PM for details on them and other options.
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Bacon makes it better
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Two weeks
Old 01-29-2011, 12:40 PM

I have had no complaints on the 863 that I sold, guess my customers are patient....for now.
American stormed the beaches of Normandy, not Europeans. Americans invented the airplane, personal computer, telephone, radio, TV, GPS, the DVR, automatic transmission, laser, and f'ing bubble gum. EUROPEANS DIDN"T. So until you asshats start providing the world with more innovation than Americans do how about you STFU about us?
Old 01-29-2011, 1:15 PM

Hey snypr, I love your signature, but Lone_Gunman's statement isn't completely accurate. For example, Marconi was the Italian inventor of the radio (some say it was Tesla, a Croat), Baird was the Scot who invented the TV (b&w and color), and Bell was also a Scot.

Bill
Old 01-29-2011, 1:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by billped View Post
Hey snypr, I love your signature, but Lone_Gunman's statement isn't completely accurate. For example, Marconi was the Italian inventor of the radio (some say it was Tesla, a Croat), Baird was the Scot who invented the TV (b&w and color), and Bell was also a Scot.

Bill
And Brits also stormed the beaches of Normandy
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 01-29-2011, 8:07 PM

^ as did the Canadians

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-29-2011, 10:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by only10x View Post
^ as did the Canadians
Yes, but nobody ever cares about Canadians
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 01-30-2011, 3:06 AM
CGN Contributor

We just came back my wife and son are $250 Diamond members. It's no bull.. Anyone who wants to do this type of training missed out for $250!
*That's not to say they won't close tomorrow! We hope to make two more visits before they close for summer*

Last edited by domack; 01-30-2011 at 3:17 AM.. Reason: disclaimer
Old 01-31-2011, 5:00 AM
Veteran Member

Dude, if thats you in your avatar...you look remarkably like...whats that guys name...you know...that clown in the oval office.....Ill think of it...

Congrats on your FS Lifetime membership purchase. It was a smart move. If the place closed tomrrow, you have already got your monies worth. But, I doubt its going anywhere anytime soon..I think its just now kicking into high gear.

There is a lot riding on FS's success...like the economy in Nye Couty/Pahrump for example.

Also, they really only close for about a month cause no one wants to roast in August. July is night classes which i think Im going to do this year.
Old 01-31-2011, 5:34 AM
Banned

Patience, Iago.
Old 01-31-2011, 7:40 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP301 View Post
Dude, if thats you in your avatar...you look remarkably like...whats that guys name...you know...that clown in the oval office.....Ill think of it...

Congrats on your FS Lifetime membership purchase. It was a smart move. If the place closed tomrrow, you have already got your monies worth. But, I doubt its going anywhere anytime soon..I think its just now kicking into high gear.

There is a lot riding on FS's success...like the economy in Nye Couty/Pahrump for example.

Also, they really only close for about a month cause no one wants to roast in August. July is night classes which i think Im going to do this year.
Thank you I agree and I don't think it's going anywhere too soon ether. I joined a few weeks before the $250 memberships so I paid $2000. I've procrastinating for years because my folks have had a place out there since the 80's. Pahrump in the 80's was really nice when mostly ranchers were living there. This last week I pulled out of my old mans condo and the little teenage brats across the street flipped us off. The ranchers or their kids would never have done that even if they couldn't stand you. Things have changed.
Old 02-03-2011, 4:03 PM

Looks like the winner of the safe sold 288, MP301 was that you?
American stormed the beaches of Normandy, not Europeans. Americans invented the airplane, personal computer, telephone, radio, TV, GPS, the DVR, automatic transmission, laser, and f'ing bubble gum. EUROPEANS DIDN"T. So until you asshats start providing the world with more innovation than Americans do how about you STFU about us?
Old 02-03-2011, 6:13 PM

FYI...Just received this. What are the chances he'll be offering Diamond Memberships at $250 to the open public on Monday, after getting everything out on Saturday?

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear Jason,

Watch your e-mail on Monday for an amazing surprise I have for you. A surprise that is greater than anything I have ever done for you.

This e-mail is simply to alert you to look for it.

Don't miss opening an e-mail from me that has your name in the subject line.

It will be delivered via e-mail on Monday, February 7.

You are going to be floored by it!

I promise it will be astounding.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
info@frontsight.com

Front Sight Firearms Training Institute is committed to the best email practices and has been accredited by the Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy as meeting the requirements for listing in their SuretyMail IADB Email Accreditation Program. Our IADB registration number is 2007043000543. For more information see http://www.SuretyMail.com
Old 02-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypr View Post
Looks like the winner of the safe sold 288, MP301 was that you?
Why yes, it was me! Im a pretty happy about it too....
Old 02-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookalakupua View Post
FYI...Just received this. What are the chances he'll be offering Diamond Memberships at $250 to the open public on Monday, after getting everything out on Saturday?

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear Jason,

Watch your e-mail on Monday for an amazing surprise I have for you. A surprise that is greater than anything I have ever done for you.

This e-mail is simply to alert you to look for it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
info@frontsight.com

Front Sight Firearms Training Institute is committed to the best email practices and has been accredited by the Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy as meeting the requirements for listing in their SuretyMail IADB Email Accreditation Program. Our IADB registration number is 2007043000543. For more information see http://www.SuretyMail.com
Im sure wondering what the hell he has up his sleeve this time! Please post it here when you get it monday....
Old 02-04-2011, 1:08 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Awesome! Congrats. Maybe I'll see you up on the podium with Iggy on the Fourth of July.
Old 02-04-2011, 1:36 PM

I got the same "look out for this ginormous offer email" as well. We shall see...
Old 02-04-2011, 2:22 PM

Quote:
Right On and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 2:32 PM
JUICEBAG
CGN Contributor

Don't get yourself banned!!

Im waiting for the packet, the email updates are always posted in the update thread too...not to mention I've answered your PM's every time. if you'r permabanned send me an email so we don't lose contact!!

I have(at least some of) your info stored so if I don't hear back I'll Attempt to track you down.

Old 02-04-2011, 4:41 PM

LOL.... congrats MP301!

So much for those so called orders of 600 at a time, etc!
Old 02-04-2011, 4:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikDMAX View Post
LOL.... congrats MP301!

So much for those so called orders of 600 at a time, etc!
Rumors of my demise were grossly over exaggerated?
Old 02-04-2011, 4:48 PM

Quote:
Im sure wondering what the hell he has up his sleeve this time! Please post it here when you get it monday....
No worries. I'll post it as soon as it arrives. My money is on $250 Diamond Memberships but who knows! Gotta love it!
Old 02-04-2011, 4:49 PM

Ummmm.... LOL

Dear Matthew ,

Here is a nostalgic hint from an era when everyone understood that firearms in the hands of citizens insured liberty and freedom for all. Enjoy this cute, little hint of my amazing surprise for you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
info@frontsight.com

Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUzQ9Di6jQ
Old 02-04-2011, 5:45 PM

Now this!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Jason,

Here is a nostalgic hint from an era when everyone understood that firearms in the hands of citizens insured liberty and freedom for all. Enjoy this cute, little hint of my amazing surprise for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUzQ...e_gdata_player

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
info@frontsight.com

Last edited by Hookalakupua; 02-04-2011 at 5:47 PM.. Reason: Add link
Old 02-04-2011, 7:43 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookalakupua View Post
Now this!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Jason,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUzQ...e_gdata_player

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
7975 Cameron Drive, #900
Windsor, CA 95492
info@frontsight.com
Maybe im just slow, but that hint is no help to me whatsoever!