Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 01-08-2011, 9:54 AM
Calguns Addict

Default AirSoft/BB Gun Training

Please forgive me if this post is in the wrong place.

I've been asked on many occasions to present a safety class for AirSoft guns.

I can see the desire as these AirSoft guns are getting seriously popular and parents are beginning to see that kids just pick up guns and point at other persons, and even shoot. As we can all probably recognize that airsoft are 'meant' to be shot at people, and it just doesnt seem to be recognized by kids as dangerous. It also occurs to me that the kids can become accustomed to keeping their finger on the trigger, and other unsafe acts of that nature.

I think personally, this can be bad.

I have a particular concerned parent that is willing to Host such a class, and would bring his kids and the friends of his kids to such a class. Not to mention pay for it.

My thoughts are along the lines of a class that sits somewhere between Eddie Eagle and an actual NRA Pistol or rifle class (mainly I'm concerned with the safety aspects), so, I'm trying to come up with a syllabus.

Has anyone else here done such a class? Might you be willing to share your syllabus?

Otherwise, Does anyone have any suggestions?