Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 01-02-2011, 3:20 PM

Thumbs up FALCON "Immediate Action Medical Course"

FALCON will be holding a Immediate Action Medical Course on January 23, 2011 in Huntington Beach, CA.

As I am sure you are all aware. Medical training is just as important as weapons manipulation skills. What do you, your friends or family do when keeping it real goes wrong?

This course consist of 2 major parts in 1 full day of instruction. You will receive your American Heart Association Card for CPR/AED/Basic First Aid in the first half of the day. If you are a LEO, Military, EMT, etc... who needs to update your CPR card we got you covered. Otherwise, its additional tools in your tool box in the event you will need them to sustain/save a life until advanced medical care can arrive.

The second half of the day is I.A.M. which we will teach you the basic fundamentals of how to treat injuries as a result of GSW, Falls, Accidents, etc...

Additionally, you will receive a "BLOW OUT KIT" that is part of the course. This kit consist of everything that you might need to treat yourself or a buddy until help can arrive. You will leave this course with the knowledge required on how to use each piece of gear in this kit. (Link to our F.V.O.K. Medical Kit)

Slots are limited for this course. Thus, if there is one class you take all year make it a medical course as your life or that of a loved one may depend on it.

We look forward to seeing you there.

To register for this course, please "Click Here"

Regards,

FALCON Training Staff

Last edited by FALCONSECURITYGROUP; 01-02-2011 at 3:26 PM..
Old 01-16-2011, 8:24 PM

Calgunners,

If any of you are still interested in taking this course and developing the life saving skills that you might need in everyday life or on the range, there are 4 slots remaining. This course will be full come next Sunday. We hope to see you there.

FALCON
Old 01-22-2011, 7:10 AM

Anyone going tomorrow?

Old 01-22-2011, 7:14 AM
Lifetime Contributor #1
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

voodoo, cant make this one...whens the next?

Free falcon plug. They are top notch.

G
Old 01-22-2011, 3:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeknow View Post

Voodoo, cant make this one...whens the next?
Same here along with two friends.

By the way, this type of training and the associated first-aid kit are ESSENTIAL. I direct you to the following article in today's Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012105860.html

Last edited by ramzar; 01-22-2011 at 3:53 PM..
Old 01-22-2011, 9:15 PM

FalconSecurity, I am on your website now, what is the "GEN PISTOL/SHOTGUN/RIFLE" on 2/6 course all about? I found how to signup, but nothing as far as a description of what to expect. I have all 3 guns.
Old 01-25-2011, 9:11 AM

Our apologies. This course is for those people who do not have much experience with a pistol, shotgun or rifle. The course is designed to explain all the parts of the different weapon systems and how they operate. Additionally, students will learn how to field strip, clean, etc... each weapon. Once you have learned all of the specifics of each system you will then send the second half of the day learning the fundamentals / basics of shooting each system.

We have found that some people do not want to admit that they need help after they purchase a weapon because of pride. Pride, only gets people hurt or killed, thus we believe offering this course is vital to those who need it. To that end, we have not had much interest in this course for either the reason of forgetting to post what the course is all about or the pride issue. Either way, it looks like the course will be postponed until next month or March.

Regards,

FALCON
Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONSECURITYGROUP View Post
Our apologies. This course is for those people who do not have much experience with a pistol, shotgun or rifle. The course is designed to explain all the parts of the different weapon systems and how they operate. Additionally, students will learn how to field strip, clean, etc... each weapon. Once you have learned all of the specifics of each system you will then send the second half of the day learning the fundamentals / basics of shooting each system.

We have found that some people do not want to admit that they need help after they purchase a weapon because of pride. Pride, only gets people hurt or killed, thus we believe offering this course is vital to those who need it. To that end, we have not had much interest in this course for either the reason of forgetting to post what the course is all about or the pride issue. Either way, it looks like the course will be postponed until next month or March.

Regards,

FALCON
(Just spoke to you on the phone too, thanks!) Too bad, because I was excited to attend my first real training course (besides Magpul DVDs). I will PM you my info, please keep me on your list for course updates...

When you do release the course descpriotion online, it would be helpful to know what to expect as far as the day's timeline and how much ammo for each gun we need to bring so we can stock-up ahead of time.

Can't wait to attend, consider me signed up!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 AM

Also, if you want me to help market this, once you have a flyer or something, I can take copies to Insight Shooting Range and ask them if they will allow me to post flyers there. Whatever it takes to make sure we can hold the course.