Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 07-24-2006, 7:18 AM

Default Eric Hogue is Talking about CCW re: the Sacramento Gang Problem

...right now on KTKZ 105.5 fm. If anybodys got Jim March's ph number call him and have him call in.
Old 07-24-2006, 3:44 PM

Well, Eric was soliciting for callers to discuss CCW, rules, politics etc and Jim is the Guru of that. Would have been a good chance for him to get some exposure. I emailed Hogue Jim's name and web site in case he wants to pursue the topic another day.
Old 07-25-2006, 1:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf
...right now on KTKZ 105.5 fm. If anybodys got Jim March's ph number call him and have him call in.
I've been here operating fast food franchises in South Sacramento since the 1980's-- it is certainly getting crazy in the last year. In contrast to the madness in the late 80's, it has a greater Latino component. There is alot of North/ South conflict and alot of methamphetamine as the economic component.

How that relates to the radio show and CCW I would be curious. I do know that Sac is no issue no matter what for citizens that are not retired law enforcement.

trinity9
Old 07-25-2006, 4:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf
Well, Eric was soliciting for callers to discuss CCW, rules, politics etc and Jim is the Guru of that. Would have been a good chance for him to get some exposure. I emailed Hogue Jim's name and web site in case he wants to pursue the topic another day.
"Billy Jack" (a nom de guerre) at CaliforniaCCW.org has been helping people obtain CCWs in hostile CA issuing jurisdictions for something like 20 yrs. He won a federal case to get his (Guillory v. County of Orange http://www.californiaccw.org/files/ ). Please suggest Hogue ck out that forum and contact BJ too.

225+ examples of CCWs Saving Lives.

KnifeRights.org/images/KRbanner_468x60-1.gif