Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-21-2010, 7:50 PM

Default Tarus PT-99 Blued $350

I have a taurus 9mm pt99 that was made somwhere from the late 80's to the earily 90's or so I am told. Its a great shooter. I have one high cap mag with it, (not sure if its legal to sell with it). It has the rosewood grips and is in decent shape. Its not a show peice but its not beat to hell either. I have never had it jam on me or give me any problems whatsoever. I have put about 500-1000 rounds through it in the past 2 years but am not sure how many were put down before me. It is much better that the late model pt92's and the beretta 92. I'll get more pics soon, I am located in san mateo which is inbetween san francisco and san jose. For $50 I'll throw in 350-400 rounds of ammo too, I am unsure if I have 7 or 8 boxes. Email me at JTBolt68@yahoo.com for pics, the pics I have are too big for the fourm.

Last edited by FastC5; 11-21-2010 at 7:57 PM..
Old 11-21-2010, 9:48 PM

ill take it..