Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Old 10-06-2017, 10:14 AM

Default San Bernardino CCW - Employment Verification Q's

What do they ask for Employment Verification? Will they send the mail to HR or straight to the Manager? The reason I'm asking is my manager is a liberal antigun and at the moment we are having issues here in the office with my manager and my concerned is that she will bad rep me with that employment verification. I'm sure she will do something like because she is in the deep s&**t now with the higher ups.
Old 10-08-2017, 7:30 PM
Calguns Addict

They ask if you work there. They ask if you need a CCW for continued employment. And a few other questions.

It does have the SBSO's logo on the envelope and they do announce that you are applying for a CCW. It is addressed to the HR department so if the person who opens the mail reads it thoroughly they should send it to the HR department.

The company I work for has it's corporate office and HR department in Eugene Oregon so the letter was given to my direct manager. I had told him a few months earlier that I was applying for a CCW and that he could be expecting a letter from the sheriff's department. Everything worked out fine for me.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

For great pizza @ LA Farmer's Markets click on picture

Old 10-08-2017, 7:40 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Some firms prohibit weapons at work. Your CHL could potentially have a restriction - not valid in the office buildings of XYZ employer.

This is not common but it could be done....
Old 10-09-2017, 7:58 AM

I work for school district and definitely no gun zone. I signed the ccw employment agreement http://cms.sbcounty.gov/Portals/34/C...-06-132234-660 that I cannot use it for employment. Our HR is on different School District. I wonder if I can have the manager of my supervisor signed it because I'm sure my immediate supervisor will give me a hard time or will not even signed it.