Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Old 09-19-2016, 12:16 PM
Default San Diego County CCW_City of Carlsbad

Hi All, I've never posted before so if I make some sort of faux paux, please forgive me. I am a Realtor and have searched everyone on CalGuns to find information. All I found were other Realtors trying to earn business from this forum. I would like to know if anyone knows the best verbiage (that actually works) to use in my application for a CCW to show good cause why I need a permit. I can also get a letter from my broker but need to know what he should write in order to justify need. Any help would be appreciated. I do in fact receive sign calls from strangers and meet those strangers at properties. Many Realtors have been in attacked in CA so it's justified, I just need best advice for documenting that justification. Thanks in advance for your help! -CL