Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 5:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Default WTS Ruger LCP SPF but S&W M&P 360 3" is available

I have two guns for sale, #1. Ruger LCP and #2. S&W M&P 360 3". I'm located in Santa Barbara and will do private party transfers at Uncle Paul's in Ventura or Far West Gun in Santa Barbara.

#1. Ruger LCP 380 Talo Matte Chrome. Price is $SPF firm, buyer pays transfer fee. It has 200 rounds thru it and looks new. No failures of any kind and this gun is surprisingly accurate! Comes complete with box, papers, lock and soft carry case. This is an off roster gun but you can legally buy it from me because it's private party transfer. If you're interested please PM me and I will send you photos. This gun is current production purchased less than 6 months ago.

#2. S&W M&P 360 3" barrel with Tritium Night Sight. Price is $650 firm, buyer pays transfer fee. It has 50 rounds 38 sp. thru it and 5 rounds 357 mag. Comes complete with box, papers and lock. If you're interested please PM me and I will send you photos. I just purchased this gun last week and I'm selling it to get the same gun but with the concealed hammer because the single action trigger pull is too light for my purpose. The little I did shot it I can tell you that the 5 shots of 180 gr 357 mag stings the hand pretty good but 38 sp. feels really nice. This is the ideal WOODS KIT GUN! See the gun here, http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...layErrorView_Y It does not come with the combat grip seen on the main image. It comes with the boot grip as shown in the 360 view.

Serious replies only please.

Thanks,
Smitty

Last edited by smittty; 10-06-2010 at 10:38 PM..
Old 10-06-2010, 7:35 PM

Thumbs up

I'll take the LCP, PM incoming...

Thanks!
Old 10-06-2010, 9:51 PM
Calguns Addict

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=346749

Last edited by CGN Staff; 10-06-2010 at 11:27 PM..
Closed Thread