Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-16-2010, 6:12 PM

Default WTS: S&W model65-3 Revolver, .38 Rossi, Ruger mini14, Ar15 A2 - ElDorado Hills, Ca

Here are a few Guns from my collection that I am selling so I can put money towards other gun projects which I have going. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following. Thankyou. Contact at tactical916@hotmail.com

-.357 military & police stainless revolver. Model No. 65-3
This pistol is superb! Looks like its was shot once, cleaned and thrown in the safe. Beautiful 6 shot pistol, all stainless and wood grain handles. NO scratched, dings or flaws. This gun comes with a nice Bianchi Gunleather holster completing the revolver.600$

-.38 special Rossi Arms Blued revolver. Model No. 68
The name says it all. A great blued, 5 shot revolver with wood grain handles. This is a fun one to shoot. This pistol shows minimal wear, but its accuracy is second to none. With adjustable rear sights and a crisp trigger. There is no holster for this revolver.200$

-.223 Ruger Mini-14 Ranch rifle. Synthetic stock with stainless barrel.
This rifle is simply awesome. It will eat any ammo you put through it! That’s the beauty of the ranch rifle. It has a black synthetic stock with a stainless barrel. Its wearing a 5in accu-strut mounted under the barrel. It has a harmonic dampener inside reducing barrel whipping and attracts heat keeping the barrel cooler, which in turn makes your shot groups better. This rifle has sling attachments and does come with a sling. Included is a 5 and 10 round magazine. 700$

-.223 Tactical machining Ar15 rifle. A2 upper with fixed carry handle.
This rifle has less than 100 rounds through the barrel. I battle sighted, cleaned and threw in in the safe. This beauty has it all. It has a 6 position carr buttstock, phantom flash suppressor, hand guard over barrel, fixed carry handle with iron sights. She is ready to fire and includes all parts to complete gun; bolt, bolt carrier and charging handle. All components in the lower receiver are there including a crisp stage one trigger. Included it a 10 round magazine. 850$

model 65...1
model 65.…2
rossi…..1
ar15.….1
ar15...2
mini14.…1

Last edited by eletrickill; 09-16-2010 at 6:13 PM.. Reason: entered email address.