Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcalidave View Post
I want to set up some Calguns official events up here in the north state. A chico area meet, Redding area meet, Humboldt co meet. I know there are a lot of us up here, we need to get together!! I just don't have time to plan these things, and I'd like to make someone the official coordinator for events here. If you are good at planning events, have connections with the local shows / stores / events, we should talk!

Probably need one for Redding/Chico and one for Humboldt. My goal is to get two events per year at least in each of these areas, and hopefully a presence at a few of our local events (kool april nights, etc)
Lake county would be nice, I'm only a short drive from mike_the_wino ...heck, how about a Calguns fishing tourney on Clearlake
Old 07-30-2011, 9:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcalidave View Post
Guys, please email me at bigcalidave@gmail.com if you are interested in helping out, I seem to forget about this thread for months on end!

There are 270+ replies in the Nor Cal checkin thread, Does anyone want to make a list of the members?
I may have time to sort through the NorCal checkin's, but some moderator power is needed to sort out the ones who are geographically challenged. Or maybe a Calgun confirmation PM or email to those 270?
I don't want to make more work for anyone. That's my no.1 rule.
Old 09-28-2011, 9:56 PM

I can help, I am active at the Redding Gun Club, but no fishing tournements for a gun group.
"I love it, its my second ammendment but we with the gun was the only thing between those guys and the oven and they still can't know this theys too dumb and I seen the ovens. They dont know it but they cant take all the guns and if ever, push ever comes to shove we'll be back." - Don Burgett
Old 10-08-2011, 1:06 PM
CGN Contributor

Only way I want to fish is if we can use explosives. But I will help if someone points me in the right direction..... A shoot up here would be great.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Calguns Addict

I sent an email a few days ago to bigcalidave. No response. Is there no longer a need?