Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 08-01-2010, 8:27 AM

Default 39 State CCW Course - Free Winchester items too!

I will hold a CCW Course in

LA, CA - August 14, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada - August 28, 2010

I was trying for Norcal, but just too many issues to get it settled.

I would do it near Fairfield area to accommodate the SF and Sac areas. If interested - send me a REAL Email.

ALSO:

All Students will recieve:

Free Winchester CLP Gun Cleaner and Gun Blaster for attending the course (a $25.00 vlaue)

Free Fitness and Combatives course (future class) which includes basic Defense Tactics, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Krav Maga, Weapon Retention Techniques, Workout and Nutrition Basics - all critical to street survival. I am POST Law Enforcement Certified and teach similar courses to LEO / POST Students. Special Guest instructor RIGAN MACHADO - BLACK BELT LEGEND. I am a Brown Belt Under Rigan Machado Jiu-Jitsu, so this course is legit.....no BS.
A 150.00 value.

You can't lose on this course.

Permits covered include:

Nevada (Nevada Location only)
Utah
Florida
Ct
Maine
RI
Mass
and 32 other states.....

Course cost is $120

Registration and Prescreen required.

Thank you to all who have supported my business over the past decades.

Straight and True
P.O.S.T. Law Enforcement Instructor
NRA Instructor / RSO / Life Member
CCW Instructor - NV UT FL NRA
CADOJ / USDOJ / HSC / BSIS Pending / ILEETA
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
HHC 2ND ATTACK HB, 2ND I.D.
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV

Last edited by SSP.Tactical; 08-01-2010 at 4:19 PM.. Reason: mispelled
Old 08-01-2010, 8:34 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: In rebel held territory. Long live the Confederacy!

+1 on Roland everyone!
"Life Is Hard. Its Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!
Old 08-01-2010, 9:29 AM
Vendor/Retailer

How are you doing a Nevada course in Los Angeles since Nevada courses must be taken in Nevada and teaching a Utah course when they require it to be taught separately from their course outline? Was there a change I missed?

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis to all my fellow and former Marines!
Ps 144:1
Old 08-01-2010, 4:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
How are you doing a Nevada course in Los Angeles since Nevada courses must be taken in Nevada and teaching a Utah course when they require it to be taught separately from their course outline? Was there a change I missed?
Sir

With no disrespect to your outfit or you, if you were a Nevada Approved instructor, you would understand how it all works together. It is a longer course than just the Utah Permit course, but as I am sure you know, a LOT of items covered are the same in ALL permit courses. I work very closely with the Nevada CCW Permit Program Directors and I also am a P.O.S.T. State Certified Firearms Instructor for Nevada, I am on the Nevada Senators Active Shooter Safety Task Force, etc. I will not ever violate the rules and minimum standards set forth by any governing agency. I am also in tolerance with ALL Utah requirements during the administration of the course.

The LA course is not a Nevada Permit Course....and I see where I mis-stated the post, so my mistake.

Nevada Course includes all permits stated. Note - course length not stated nor start and finish time.

Hope that clears the air for all CG members.....any questions...shoot me....er I mean.....send me a message!

Be safe!

Straight and True
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV
Old 08-01-2010, 5:50 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP.Tactical View Post
Sir

With no disrespect to your outfit or you, if you were a Nevada Approved instructor, you would understand how it all works together. It is a longer course than just the Utah Permit course, but as I am sure you know, a LOT of items covered are the same in ALL permit courses. I work very closely with the Nevada CCW Permit Program Directors and I also am a P.O.S.T. State Certified Firearms Instructor for Nevada, I am on the Nevada Senators Active Shooter Safety Task Force, etc. I will not ever violate the rules and minimum standards set forth by any governing agency. I am also in tolerance with ALL Utah requirements during the administration of the course.

The LA course is not a Nevada Permit Course....and I see where I mis-stated the post, so my mistake.

Nevada Course includes all permits stated. Note - course length not stated nor start and finish time.

Hope that clears the air for all CG members.....any questions...shoot me....er I mean.....send me a message!

Be safe!
No disrespect was intended towards you or your outfit either. That is why I asked the question to get further clarification. Also, in your earlier post it did state that it was a Nevada course in Los Angeles, which was confusing.

In regards to Utah, I had to do further checking for myself to make sure I was obeying their rules for certification since I also teach a multi-state CCW course for my students and have no intention to violate their rules or lose my certification either.

It is never my intention to disrespect a fellow instructor since we are all in the same business and our end goal is to have certified, educated, and safe students that are looking out for themselves and their loved ones. Thank you for the clarification.

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis to all my fellow and former Marines!
Ps 144:1
Old 08-01-2010, 9:35 PM

I and many other CG members completed Roland's CCW course and received our permits as expected. Anyone who has any question about his CCW course should email him directly. There is no secret or special handshake to know about. He is straighforward and 101% legit. I completed two separate CCW courses for my Utah and FL CCWs before I met Roland for my Nevada CCW. All I can sincerely say is, I wish I met him earlier. I learned a lot on Roland's course and he cares about his students. Unlike the previous intructors who left us for ~6 punishing hours to watch video while they do a separate training and chatted in their cell conducting another business.

Roland is not all about making money. He makes sure that you learn in his class. He is professional but practical on his approach. He'll be with you from start to finish. Heck, he even became good friends with most of his student as well.

Nope! I'm not getting any commission or free stuff for my comment. I'm just a very satisfied student and wish to share a great instructor with my fellow Calgunners :-)

God Speed!

Last edited by Raymond; 08-01-2010 at 9:52 PM..
Old 08-02-2010, 5:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I and many other CG members completed Roland's CCW course and received our permits as expected. Anyone who has any question about his CCW course should email him directly. There is no secret or special handshake to know about. He is straighforward and 101% legit. I completed two separate CCW courses for my Utah and FL CCWs before I met Roland for my Nevada CCW. All I can sincerely say is, I wish I met him earlier. I learned a lot on Roland's course and he cares about his students. Unlike the previous intructors who left us for ~6 punishing hours to watch video while they do a separate training and chatted in their cell conducting another business.

Roland is not all about making money. He makes sure that you learn in his class. He is professional but practical on his approach. He'll be with you from start to finish. Heck, he even became good friends with most of his student as well.

Nope! I'm not getting any commission or free stuff for my comment. I'm just a very satisfied student and wish to share a great instructor with my fellow Calgunners :-)

God Speed!
Raymond

Without guys like you, we INSTRUCTORS would not exist, and not continue to be "steady" in tough times like this one.

I cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for you and all CG members.

Thank you!

Any past students interested in some Winchester Items or the other course, let me know. I will chop prices on everything to assist you in taking them if you are interested.

As for D-man....no worries buddy. You look like a fine instructor and I wish you the best.....in all future endeavors!

Take Care and stay safe out there!

Straight and True
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV
Old 08-04-2010, 8:25 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post

God Speed!
+1 for SSP Tactical
Old 08-04-2010, 8:35 AM

excuse my ignorance on the subject, but how does it work exactly?

do you receive a permit at the end of the course? and is that permit valid in 39 states?

also, where in LA exactly?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN ContributorCGN Contributor - Lifetime

www.ssptactical.us doesn't exist???

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
"Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson.
"a system of licensing the right of
self-defense, which doesn’t recognize self-defense as “good cause”
Don Kilmer
Old 08-08-2010, 7:11 AM

Default MA non-res CCW?

From what I gather your course is valid training for the states you have listed above. You mention a few that are may issue, and traditionally very strict. Have you actually had success with individuals that took your course and received a MA non-res CCW?
Old 08-08-2010, 11:17 PM

Affirmative on MA - catch is that you must go there to process...has been done, but frankly, why get one if you dont ever go there anyway?

As for my website...

Look up WHOIS and you will see I own it....being built and I am a picky SOB, so it isn't going up til she's right!

My site will have video training safety points, lots of footage, pics, course sched, and other items to make it complete.

Just wondering....why is everyone on me so much lately? I have provided a great deal of added service where others fall short and it seems there are a few out to put me down.

If I offended anyone, sorry, but I am here to help all of YOU get a CCW and in that pursuit, I will do whatever it takes. I AM ON YOUR TEAM.

Any instructors out there, contact me and I will come support your outfit!

There are plenty of US out there...lets stick together!

Guess some people got nothing better to do.

Straight and True
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV
Old 08-10-2010, 8:57 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Where and what time in Los Angeles? It sounds like something I want to be a part of.
Old 08-10-2010, 9:21 AM

+1 on this course. Highly recommended...
Old 08-11-2010, 7:04 AM

I will do an LA Course this Sunday...

August 15th.

Send an email asap for this Sunday class. SEND A PHONE NUMBER! Please.

Thank you for all the support guys!

Best to all of you.

Oh, and I put up a "temp" website to show something until the real site is finsihed by my webmaster.

Straight and True
U.S. ARMY VET 1985-1993
19AVN RGT, 1ST CAV
Old 09-07-2010, 2:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Has anyone heard from Roland? I sent him a PM and a few emails, but no response....

I'm worried something happened to him.

I hope he's ok! He's my buddy!
Old 09-07-2010, 7:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyguy View Post
Has anyone heard from Roland? I sent him a PM and a few emails, but no response....

I'm worried something happened to him.

I hope he's ok! He's my buddy!
Now... that's a bit concerning. Roland is very diligent in getting back to people. I'll call and see if answers his phone.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Calguns Addict

Very happy with the Nevada (and other states) course I took with Roland. He knows what he's on about.

All opinions expressed here are my own unless I say otherwise.
I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.