Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 6:12 AM
Calguns Addict

I think anything smaller than a dumpster will get pulled out and shot at.

A dumpster will get shot at too, but at least its harder to drag up the hill...

I think that a dozen people with rakes and a dumpster could have the place at least looking somewhat normal in half a day or so. I only go up there once or twice a year, but the same piles of garbage are there from the last clean up. Some of it is turning into compost....
Old 11-27-2012, 9:47 AM

So, let me get this right in my mind. You go up to the Glass Factory.. see NO TARGET SHOOTING signs, CLOSED signs... locked gate, but because you see other people shooting there, you go ahead and join them?
Nice.....
Old 11-27-2012, 12:03 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I seriously wish the Forestry Service would have gone up there and made some arrests or at least have written some tickets, closed means closed.

I also wish that somehow the responsibility for shooting up there was passed on to Calguns, you would have to be vetted and show that you aren't a brainless ******* who will wreck this great shooting spot for the rest of us who do cleanup and do care. This pisses me off so much, we hardly have any place left to shoot and these jack offs are going to wreck it for the rest of us.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:04 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

It's probably going to open with this next storm this week, can we at least schedule a cleanup day?
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 PM

I have sent Ranger Larry a PM but have not had a response as of yet. I would love to get something scheduled... been itching to get out there and try my new clay launcher.
Old 11-27-2012, 1:59 PM
CGSSA Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
I seriously wish the Forestry Service would have gone up there and made some arrests or at least have written some tickets, closed means closed.

I also wish that somehow the responsibility for shooting up there was passed on to Calguns, you would have to be vetted and show that you aren't a brainless ******* who will wreck this great shooting spot for the rest of us who do cleanup and do care. This pisses me off so much, we hardly have any place left to shoot and these jack offs are going to wreck it for the rest of us.
the hardest part of ordered liberty is preserving it for those you predict will misuse it.

we do what we do, because we know that if we dont, it will be taken away.
Old 11-27-2012, 2:19 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I feel pretty confident that with some wrangling, we could put together a pretty good Calguns contingent from Santa Barbara/Goleta/Carp and combine that with the Ventura County contingent, we could get that place pretty cleaned up in less than a day. Just need bodies, trash bags and dumpsters.

In tracing the history of this thread, I propose that what we really need a is a once per quarter cleanup party/shoot/BBQ, whatever. This whole thing of waiting months and months or even years, then just cleaning it up when it is painfully overloaded is not working well obviously. If we cleaned it up four times a year or something, I bet most of the time it would look a lot better.

Without a full time guard, the jack holes are still going to drag the appliances and junk up there and not clean up after themselves, that much has been proven, so the question is, what can we do, as the Calguns community to ensure that we get to keep this place open? How can we partner with the Forest Service and do it right, so when the Santa Barbara anti-gun liberals/Sierra Clubbers are lambasting the local politicians, the Forestry Service can weigh in with "yes, it gets messy, but there is a group called Calguns that comes out regularly to clean it up"?

Another thing to consider, is there a Santa Barbara or Ventura County shooter who owns and knows how to use a backhoe, dozer or even a Bobcat? We need people but using the right tool could allow for even faster cleanup for everyone. I grew up on a ranch and we always hired backhoe and tractor guys to cut our ramps and pastures and the amount of just gathering the material into piles near a big dumpster than can be done in just a few hours would amaze you. One backhoe/tractor can do the work of 40/50 people, it would allow the whole thing to be cleaned up much quicker.

Chime in guys, how can we make this work?

Last edited by Capybara; 11-27-2012 at 2:23 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 2:31 PM
CGSSA Associate

i know the Turbogtx squad had a backhoe one time. It was great, they moved one of the boulders out of the way and were able to get the thing in there and it did make a huge difference.

few years ago there was an honest marketing / donations campaign initiative ran by Hopi and Pyrodyne for the SB / Ventura area. I'm happy to put my talents to use ( graphic design / web development ) when possible

I'm good for more than just a chapter logo

./tugs self
Old 11-28-2012, 1:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanPedroShooter View Post
I saw no signs cones or tape unless they put them up Saturday morning. The gate is locked and there is a sign on the turn off the highway on Camino Cielo and one on the way down the hill saying 'No target shooting'.
The attached photo of the range gate was taken Sunday just after 7AM (time stamp says 8AM due to no auto "fall back" adjust on the camera). The cones and tape were more abundant on other bits of the gate but my focus was on the sign rather than the gate itself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2673-2.jpg (88.9 KB, 116 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 6:46 AM
Calguns Addict

I was up there Friday after thanksgiving, and that sign wasnt there. There was no tape either.

They must have put it up that afternoon, or saturday morning. I only the No Shooting sign coming down the hill.

Were people shooting Sunday morning anyway?

I can only assume someone pulled the sign down, the tape too. I know the exact place where that sign goes, and it was just blank brown board.

I worry about that place. A focused clean up would go a long way.

Old 11-28-2012, 6:50 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Thanks winslowgirl. That seems pretty obviously closed to me. It's the same old thing, I expect idiots to go into a closed range area to shoot, they are idiots. It's the Forestry Service/Sheriff that I am disappointed in. Just one visit, make a an arrest or two, write a few tickets, put that out on the web and in local papers and that problem would be solved.

Thanks for the tips Deadbolt, perhaps we can hunt down someone else who is willing to do it, we could even pass the hat to at least pay for diesel for the tractor/truck owner so he isn't losing money doing it. Do you have any connections at the Forest Service office who we could talk with to make sure that we are doing everything legally and within regulation? So we could also perhaps get their viewpoint on how Calguns could partner with them to make sure that this place stays open and is better regulated?

I called the office and spoke with someone just about when they were opening it up and the lady I spoke with had a very disinterested demeanor to her voice, like me asking her was just an irritant. I wonder if anyone who works for the Forestry Service is a shooter?

It would be a real shame to lose this place to shoot, there are so few of them left. It's an hour drive for me, but I used to work in SB and would rather shoot there than the desert.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:51 AM

It's raining pretty heavily right now I'm hoping it will open up by this weekend!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 12:13 PM
CGSSA Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottolia View Post
It's raining pretty heavily right now I'm hoping it will open up by this weekend!!!
is it? Barely lasted 45min in northern goleta
Old 11-28-2012, 2:06 PM

Last time I saw Ranger Larry, he said someone up the road had a tractor that we might be able to use... This was way back in early April I believe. My Dad has a couple tractors, but I don't believe they are small enough to be easily trailered to the location. I will ask... who knows maybe he has a small Kubota or something these days... he lives in the hills in Los Olivos so it isn't far.
Old 11-28-2012, 6:06 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Like deadbolt said we have brought a tractor up there once and while it was a great help our main issue is the trash removal. We filled 2 40ft dumpsters and could of still used 4 more to really make a dent. A cleanup now wouldn't be very fun with everything being all wet.

As others have said we can't put any trash cans or anything really out there because the half wits will shoot it.

Marborg has been a huge sponsor for us and what they have done is enable us to get out there and get the work done.

We usually do set up cleanups every 3 months or so not once a year. We missed the last one because we didn't have enough help to make it worthwhile to get marborg up there.

If someone can borrow a tractor I will chip in for some gas. When I rented the last one it cost me $300 for that day so if we can get one for free it would be a huge deal.
Old 11-29-2012, 5:31 AM
CGSSA Associate

money is tight right now, new baby and wife on disability making a fraction of what she usually does + added insurance costs, but I can put 20$ towards the tractor fund
Old 11-29-2012, 6:50 AM
Veteran Member

I have no doubt it will be open in December or early next year. With the weather being what it is, unless we hit another hot streak, I see no fire hazard...

But we have to wait for the official word, plus I have no interest in mud. Gotta let things dry out for a bit.

I'd like to spend the day up there shooting and helping out with the clean up, depending on the date it gets set for.
Old 11-29-2012, 4:58 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I've been PMing some other Calgunners. I think that late January is a realistic goal for a cleanup day. December is just to crazy for most of us to sacrifice a weekend day. In the meantime, I am going to look into getting a backhoe or dozer up there and I will contact some of you in this thread and the Ventura County CG group.

I think that without heavy machinery, it will be too difficult to get enough done in one day. Others have said that Marborg will donate dumpsters, but will we have enough dumpsters to handle the output of a backhoe or dozen plus a good sized group of people helping? These are things I can look into in December. Perhaps we can get some gun shops involved, perhaps we can do a raffle for the participants?

It is frustrating that even if we magically made the place look like new, the idiots would still trash it in a month or two but I guess that is unavoidable. Perhaps we can brainstorm some measures we could take in partnership with the Forestry Service that would at least reduce the pollution?

I really want to see the Glass Factory stay open. Ideas?
Old 11-29-2012, 6:06 PM
Veteran Member

If we can get a tractor of some type with a "plow", it would indeed be much easier to clean up. I can see simply starting at the back and pushing all the trash and what not forward to be sorted and bagged.

There are so many layers of crap out, including stuff you don't want to touch (broken glass & twisted sharp metal), so having a piece of machinery to do the "dirty work" would help.

Just an idea.
Old 11-29-2012, 8:05 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I am even think a dozer would be nice but a backhoe would also be cool to put the big, heavy stuff into the dumpsters. Also, out on the range is hilly enough that a backhoe or even a Kubota would have a much easier time maneuvering over that uneven ground.

Sure would be nice to get KEYT out there too for some Calguns publicity, wouldn't it? I think a key to the PR effort, hearts and minds of the locals would be to differentiate the responsible, community-minded shooters of Calguns with the criminal idiots who destroy the place. It would be nice to show that some shooters are responsible and civic minded and that we don't want junk left all over the area.

I think we just have to figure out a way to make the thing fun. That could be a BBQ, followed by a raffle after the range cleanup is over? Just spitballing stuff, I have no idea if we can make this happen, but if we can get shooters all over VC and SB Counties to realize what a treasure that we have in this place, how rare it is, that we should police irresponsible shooters and not let them destroy this place, perhaps we could get a decent turnout, press, good PR and a lens on keeping the place at least halfway decent looking until the next cleanup.

Any ideas on how we could sustain the clean longer once it is done? Rewards for reporting license plate numbers, snapping cell phone pictures of the idiots who abuse the place? I don't know, there has got to be a way to get some shooting community investment in this place so that shooters use peer pressure on each other not to trash the place.
Old 11-29-2012, 8:11 PM
CGSSA Associate, Ventura Co.
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I am even think a dozer would be nice but a backhoe would also be cool to put the big, heavy stuff into the dumpsters. Also, out on the range is hilly enough that a backhoe or even a Kubota would have a much easier time maneuvering over that uneven ground.

Sure would be nice to get KEYT out there too for some Calguns publicity, wouldn't it? I think a key to the PR effort, hearts and minds of the locals would be to differentiate the responsible, community-minded shooters of Calguns with the criminal idiots who destroy the place. It would be nice to show that some shooters are responsible and civic minded and that we don't want junk left all over the area.

I think we just have to figure out a way to make the thing fun. That could be a BBQ, followed by a raffle after the range cleanup is over? Just spitballing stuff, I have no idea if we can make this happen, but if we can get shooters all over VC and SB Counties to realize what a treasure that we have in this place, how rare it is, that we should police irresponsible shooters and not let them destroy this place, perhaps we could get a decent turnout, press, good PR and a lens on keeping the place at least halfway decent looking until the next cleanup.

Any ideas on how we could sustain the clean longer once it is done? Rewards for reporting license plate numbers, snapping cell phone pictures of the idiots who abuse the place? I don't know, there has got to be a way to get some shooting community investment in this place so that shooters use peer pressure on each other not to trash the place.
I like the way you think.
Old 11-29-2012, 8:39 PM

How far is the glass factory from orcutt ca? Im always looking for a good place to go shooting. usually go to colson canyon and hike into the canyons a bit and shoot.
Old 11-29-2012, 9:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidnK9s View Post
I'll let the pictures do the talking. But what they cannot say... I will tell. 20 members from the U.S. Forestry Fire Fighters "The Sundowners" showed-up and stayed all day. 25 civilians of all ages appeared.

News Channel 3 KEYT filmed a segment which aired @ 6:00 & 11:00 on Saturday.

http://www.keyt.com/news/local/Trash...-99699019.html

One other Cal-gun member (Shy 7th) beside myself was there. My 10 year old daughter "IZZY" cooked hotdogs and served waters along w/ my cousin "Horsey". Marborg Industries supplied a bathroom and three (3) dempsters (over 100 cubic yards) of waste hauled... @ no charge!

I will try to do this twice a year.

Meanwhile... I'm working on:

Permanent ridge fire-brake, Re-grade first 50 yards for Permanent shooting, Six (6) more shooting benches, Permanent training classes, Basic classes for all ages, Rules of the range sign, On-site small trash bin w/ regular pick-ups, Permanent steel targets set @ and marked w/ distances.

I do not mind making these things happen, but I will need some help. Most of all... Self policing our ranges! Keep them clean, safe and open.

My thanx to Cal-Guns.

Later...

Craig
Pm Craig.
Old 11-29-2012, 9:43 PM
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Can we pitch a tent and spend the night at this place?
Self contained campers?

Vick

"Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

Calguns T-shirts, hats and stickers
New eCommerce site is up, if you have any problems with it, let me know.

The Gulag Archipelago - Online read .pdf
Old 11-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'thavenuthingood View Post
Can we pitch a tent and spend the night at this place?
Self contained campers?

Vick

I don't think there is enough room for that honestly. Behind the firing line is little more than a small dirt road and a place to park. Plus you might get shot by some idiot.

But I'm sure you could find a spot near by. Not sure what the rules would be for camping in that area.

EDIT: You might be able to park and sleep in your car. Not sure what the rules are for that either. But it'd be safer than a tent.
Old 11-30-2012, 5:54 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

We have to be real careful when using the tractor to pick up the trash. Marborg is adamant about not getting any dirt into the dumpster as they have to pay per ton.

News coverage is a great idea but we would really need to be well coordinated and have many volunteers there. It would not look to good if we set this up and only 10 people came out.

We've talked with the Foresstry Service about getting a camera or two set up so we can get the guys' that are illegally dumping. I'm really not too sure how far that went.

Also last year Craig was trying to get some concrete poured at the firing line. Maybe Larry can chime in here as most of this falls into his offices lap.

Mike
Old 11-30-2012, 6:40 AM

I'm somewhat of a lurker on CalGuns, but I'm in Lompoc and (schedule permitting) would be happy to help with a clean-up day.

Tammy

"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." ~ Amelia Earhart

"Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second time you make it." ~ Unknown
Old 11-30-2012, 9:10 AM
CGSSA Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Harry View Post
So, let me get this right in my mind. You go up to the Glass Factory.. see NO TARGET SHOOTING signs, CLOSED signs... locked gate, but because you see other people shooting there, you go ahead and join them?
Nice.....
Sir, as I said before, we were told it was open. When we arrived on Friday morning there were no signs, no cones and no tape. The gate was closed and people were entering and exiting thru the right side. There were at least a dozen vehicles and twice as many shooters of all ages. Had I been a little smarter, I would have tried to check the Forest Service website to verify the claim. I never deny doing dumb things in my life and I will be the first to apologize for doing so. I definitely want to set a good example for others to follow. This will not happen again and I will be there at the next clean up.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 AM

The problem with most of the gun shops in the SB area is that they do not like seeing the Glass Factory open. To them it is an ugly place that the "Idiots" frequent, and most would rather see it shut down. I think flying tiger (gino and amy) helped put the last round of benches out there... but they are about the only place that supports the place. Lately I have been going to SLOSA a lot, even though it is a drive, the range is just so freaking nice.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerryMan View Post
How far is the glass factory from orcutt ca? Im always looking for a good place to go shooting. usually go to colson canyon and hike into the canyons a bit and shoot.
It is almost exactly an hour from Orcutt to the Glass Factory with no traffic. Great place to shoot if the idiots wouldn't try to turn it into a bonafide trash dump.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:36 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Pm Craig.
Thanks Nate, sounds like perhaps I can lend Craig a hand, he has some great ideas.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:41 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I think my thought was that we use the tractor to gather up all of the stuff into piles near the dumpsters and then use humans to separate the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak. I understand about the dirt issue.

I totally agree too, I would not want to call the press out unless we have a pretty healthy turnout. I would think at least 30-50 people or more.

Love the idea of the cameras out there, I was thinking the same thing. But where could you set them up where the idiots wouldn't shoot them, nobody would rip them off, how would they be powered, how would they send pictures back to HQ?

Does Larry actually work for the Forestry Service or is a local ranger/cop/civilian?

great input Mike, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
We have to be real careful when using the tractor to pick up the trash. Marborg is adamant about not getting any dirt into the dumpster as they have to pay per ton.

News coverage is a great idea but we would really need to be well coordinated and have many volunteers there. It would not look to good if we set this up and only 10 people came out.

We've talked with the Foresstry Service about getting a camera or two set up so we can get the guys' that are illegally dumping. I'm really not too sure how far that went.

Also last year Craig was trying to get some concrete poured at the firing line. Maybe Larry can chime in here as most of this falls into his offices lap.

Mike
Old 11-30-2012, 11:58 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
I'm somewhat of a lurker on CalGuns, but I'm in Lompoc and (schedule permitting) would be happy to help with a clean-up day.

Tammy
Thanks Tammy, I will start a list of volunteers. I come from the film/television world and the first rule of getting volunteers to work hard for you is to feed them and feed them well. Bottom line is it is going to take some money to make all of this happen. I anticipate that this will be hard work for all involved, that place has turned into a garbage dump, this will literally be like cleaning up a dump.

Money for a tractor, diesel, trash bags, food and drinks, Porta John possibly? Perhaps a Kickstarter campaign will be in order? I am also thinking that a short 2 minute video showing the effort that goes into this one would be helpful in the future? I think that is something I could produce, I have a video production company.

If you think about it though, even if we make the place look pristine, the idiots are going to keep dragging their computers, old TVs and appliances out there.

The real key, as I see it, is setting up a partnership with the Forestry Service and possibly another local organization that is interested in keeping the place up. Sierra Club and the like already think that we shooters are the anti-Christ so that's no good.

Hmm...who cares about nature, citizenship and community values? Boy Scout Eagle Project. I have some ties to the Ventura County Boy Scout Council, my son will be going for his Eagle soon, that might be a good source of interest and manpower to help us. Calguns and Boy Scouts is sounding like a great potential partnership, BSA are one of the few youth orgs that actively support 2A rights and firearms safety and marksmanship. What a publicity coup if we had 50 Calgunners and 30 or 40 Boy Scouts out there cleaning!

The best gun shop within 100 miles is Island View in Ventura but problem is, they have their indoor range and they may see Glass Factory as possible competition so not sure if they would be interested in helping us back this, handout fliers, donate stuff for a raffle, etc. They would be great though, their range is ran very professionally, they are nice, clean cut, responsible people who don't dispense FUD.

I know nothing about any gun shops in SB, but from what I have heard, there aren't any large, nice, new, well funded shops up there? Anyone know of any?

Just brainstorming. Thanks to everyone for actually joining in the conversation. Not much we can physically do at the moment but we can definitely use the collective brain trust here on what we can do moving forward.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:41 PM

Im in the ventura area and pretty new to the CGN and have shot up at the glass factory a few times and am disgusted with what people leave there when they shoot. I would like to join in on the next clean up.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:41 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I think my thought was that we use the tractor to gather up all of the stuff into piles near the dumpsters and then use humans to separate the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak. I understand about the dirt issue.

I totally agree too, I would not want to call the press out unless we have a pretty healthy turnout. I would think at least 30-50 people or more.

Love the idea of the cameras out there, I was thinking the same thing. But where could you set them up where the idiots wouldn't shoot them, nobody would rip them off, how would they be powered, how would they send pictures back to HQ?

Does Larry actually work for the Forestry Service or is a local ranger/cop/civilian?

great input Mike, thanks!
Larry Griffith works for the Forestry Service and he is our contact at our local branch.

The cameras that were discussed were supposed to be going in behind the shooting line way up on a power pole. Most people probably would not even see them there. As such power is supplied from said power pole. This would be a live feed to the ranger station.

Mike
Old 11-30-2012, 1:14 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Here's a time lapse from one of our last cleanups!

Old 11-30-2012, 1:36 PM

Quote:
It is almost exactly an hour from Orcutt to the Glass Factory with no traffic. Great place to shoot if the idiots wouldn't try to turn it into a bonafide trash dump.
Thanks! Im up in Norcal going to school but im graduating in a couple of weeks. I do know that there are tons of idiots that take trash to shoot. I know some personally, take old computers and tv to shoot at and just leave it there. They piss me the eff off. Everytime i go out and shoot i take everything back with me and even pick up others trash. I dont feel like paying up the you know what at an indoor range. Has anyone tried to see if the local jails will take their inmates out there to clean?? I know the Oroville range have inmates clean it once a month. Keeps it from getting ridiculous out there. Im new to Calguns so idk if this has been brought up before.
Old 11-30-2012, 1:48 PM
CGSSA Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerryMan View Post
Thanks! Im up in Norcal going to school but im graduating in a couple of weeks. I do know that there are tons of idiots that take trash to shoot. I know some personally, take old computers and tv to shoot at and just leave it there. They piss me the eff off. Everytime i go out and shoot i take everything back with me and even pick up others trash. I dont feel like paying up the you know what at an indoor range. Has anyone tried to see if the local jails will take their inmates out there to clean?? I know the Oroville range have inmates clean it once a month. Keeps it from getting ridiculous out there. Im new to Calguns so idk if this has been brought up before.
There have been instances where the local "boys camp" (youth work camp near by ) have been employed prior to our clean ups. They did an amazing job collecting the debris into piles prior to our arrival. This however were exceptions and not the norm. I cant stress enough how much easier that made our work, but I can not remember who organized that, we had a member that was able to make that happen, my sincere apologies that I have forgotten the name. It would have been sometime around march 2011 or 2010 - was definitely spring time after a heavy rain.

Also just a reminder - whenever we do eventually organize a cleanup, I will provide N95 masks for all participants and their guests that RSVP via calguns ( ill have extra too of course, but i can guarantee supply quantity for those that save the date in this thread )

edit: did anyone ever see any of the hidef photos that one guy took volumes of in 2011? I explicitly remember him because he showed up with a 24pack of budlight and a very expensive camera. He helped out here and there but spent most of his time offering beer (which from what i remember was 100% declined that day by participants) and shooting pictures. I want to say it was the same cleanup we got the time lapse video from....

weird stuff as it was 3-5 clean ups ago and i dont remember seeing him since nor any mention of the photos even tho he professed to be a calguns member

Last edited by Deadbolt; 11-30-2012 at 1:53 PM..
Old 11-30-2012, 1:57 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satou View Post
Im in the ventura area and pretty new to the CGN and have shot up at the glass factory a few times and am disgusted with what people leave there when they shoot. I would like to join in on the next clean up.
Thanks satou, you are added to the list.
Old 11-30-2012, 2:01 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtturborex View Post
Here's a time lapse from one of our last cleanups!

gtturborex, do you recall who organized this one? Thanks for cluing me on in Larry. Is he reachable at the Goleta Forestry Office number?
Closed Thread