Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:00 PM

Default 2004 cbr1000rr for sale

2004 cbr1000rr for sale
OK so once again I am putting another bike up for sale and unfortunately this will be my last bike sale as i wont be buying anymore and i cant safely ride big bikes anymore due to the deterioration of my health. I cant ride anymore so it has to go.

All black 1000rr 2004 model. 5800 or so miles on it. clean title in hand and has never been in any accidents. power commander and Remus GP pipe. Moriwaki engineering rear sets, Pazzo levers, rear brake reservoir moved to rear master cylinder. steel braided brakes lines and hydraulic clutch line. Hid's and all the little mods mentioned over at 1000rr.net have been performed.
when it was dynoed a few years ago it came out at 168 HP and ill need to find the sheet to get the torque. Ill include power commander software and the cable to hook it up to your computer for mapping along with 30 or more maps. I would switch them up depending if i was at the track or just putting around town. it has a speedo healer so the mileage is pretty close to the true mileage and is actually under what i listed if anything due to gearing.
bike comes with a bunch of spares, additional swing-arm included that i originally planned on having powder coated to match the bike. additional rear rim with brake rotor that came with the bike, has a ding in the lip of the rim but i used it that way for 2 trackdays and a couple thousand miles before deciding to get some rims to have powder coated to match the swingarm i never got powdercoated. assorted fairings and lines come with it as well as the mirrors if i can find them.

the only other thing is that the bike has a see through clutch cover with blue and red LED'S inside the engine case.

so the good, it's a unique bike with the clutch cover and led's and all the little matching bits. engine is strong and the miles are low.

the bad is it needs a new rear tire and a set of mirrors if i cant find the originals.
bike does have a few scratches on the right side where i gently laid it down while not moving due to my ankle giving out but that's why im including extra plastics. the fairing's that are on it are in great condition so i never put the other fairings i bought on it.

here's a pic i took awhile ago but the bike hasn't been ridden since and has just been collecting dust in my garage.

I hate to sell it but i cant stand to look at it anymore and it makes me sick knowing it's just sitting in my garage when someone could be putting it to good use. if you are interested you can come look at it anytime or i can take more pics for you.
motorcyclist magazine just had this model in their magazine as a good buy with the price of 5645.00 as the average used price in the U.S.

I am pricing mine at 6250.00 or best offer with all extras included

if you need more info please let me know.
thanks
Aaron

"wildhawker
People generally do what they want, not what they can, or should."