Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Shotgun discussions > Shotgun Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Shotgun Gallery Post pictures of your scattergun here.

Old 08-18-2010, 6:20 PM
Calguns Addict

Gecko45, is that you?

"...and an old German guy said there was a bit of an unsaid joke about the Nazi salute; apparently when they clicked their heels and raised their arm up in the air in a Nazi salute, they were saying, "we're in this much s___."
Old 08-18-2010, 6:24 PM

I tried the same and yielded a 300 pound shotgun. Don't like it haha .
IMG_1852.jpg
Old 08-18-2010, 6:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
Gecko45, is that you?

Kinda looks like SJgunguy, you don't think he is the long lost Gecko 45 do ya?..lol
We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .

Last edited by Fot; 08-18-2010 at 6:29 PM..
Old 08-18-2010, 6:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
I tried the same and yielded a 300 pound shotgun. Don't like it haha .pl
Attachment 65754
Now that is a badass shotgun.

Anyway cdm I never said anything to boost my ego I never said you should do this or that. All I said was that gun wasnt my type and I said why. Ok ya those threads were posted a week ago still doesnt mean they are posted by me. Think what you want it makes little difference as I said before. Its funny how people submit pics to get opinions and when I give it im torn a new 1 thanks to you guys. As I said many times before noob tube its your gun do what you like you can paint it in rainbow colors and sprinkle glitter on it for all I care its your gun, I am simply telling these other douches that its not practical but it would get the job done. People are always going to hate on some1 thats just life. Instead of these guys getting there panties in a bunch maybe they should do somthing productive. You guys are getting way off topic and now just using this thread as an excuse to talk ****. Im sure your ex military and retired LEO right? What happened couldnt hack it anymore? Or maybe you just got to old and if thats the case then put your old *** in a retirement home and shut your mouth I dont like being talked down to by a bunch of old washed up hacks.
Old 08-18-2010, 6:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDMJ View Post
No, I think this is him. Some of the funniest stuff I have ever watched on youtube. At first I thought it was a joke until I realized this guy was totally serious. LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kckLMufuObQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz5rlTInaQ
ON a side note Id have to say we agree on 1 thing this guy is an idiot. I love how he has a hunting shotgun for tactical purpose. Ive never seen a tactical shotgun with a 24 inch barrel lol
Old 08-18-2010, 7:01 PM

Ya'll be tripp'en. Guess them hippies out there someking so much stuff it is mixed in with your smog and them contact highs is hell. You guys sure have fun fun fun even without a T-Bird.

Anyway to get serious. I support CA gun owners. That is why I jumped through your DOJ hoops to get CA approved to transfer my weapons out there. You guys love guns and respect the right to have them. Some of us in gun friendly states take so much for granted. In CA you almost have to be an attorny to just read your gun laws and all the no no's. I tell everyone that we have to pay attention to CA, IL, NY and MA for as those states go so will the country if we are paying attention and we have to support those states gun owners are risk the same fate.

It is time for this thread to get civil. If anyone doesn't like the guys build then just leave the thread and stop beating up on each other. I appoligize to Armed guy for the smart *** comment about Mayberry. I was out of line. It is just that I am a retired LEO and still deal with them in my business and I swear to heaven they are some of the most gun ignorant people I know. They rely on these weapons to ensure they come home at the end of every shift and most any hunter or recreational shotter knows more about firearms then the average LEO and takes takes better care of their weapons then the average LEO. You would not believe the condition of the Remington shotguns they send me to rebuild. I could not deliberately do that to any of my weapons. Not saying that is you Armed guy, just saying that when someone throws up being an LEO to try to say they know about firearms I generally say somthing. I should not have said it like I did. Sorry, my people skills suck.

I don't care if anyone calls their shotgun a zombie this or that. I don't build those kind of weapons and I turn people down when they start trying to junk up one of my custom builds. But they can go buy one elsewhere and do what they want with it. Just like it is my right not to sell to them it is their right to have that stuff. Just like the guy that restore a classic car. It stays in his garage and he only takes it out on weekends. He doesn't drive it to work. As long as it is a fun gun and they never try to use it in a serious situation there is nothing wrong with those shotguns.
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunsling.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.
Old 08-18-2010, 7:06 PM

Dont worry about it, it seems a lot of people take things out of context including myself. You are right about 1 thing a lot of LEO's dnt know **** about guns I have some co-workers to prove it.
Old 08-18-2010, 7:37 PM

To Quote California's own Mr. Rodney King. "Can't we all just get along"

I always wanted to say that.

Hey Armed guy. The dude you are disrespecting from CDM is a buddy of mine. kind of why I jumped in. And dude, he spent his time in the Sand Box. that mess you said about him not hacking it was just plain wrong. Anyone goes into harms way for this country deserves better then that. I personally and professionally like him. I do think he is not normal as he was one of those Airbone guys that jumped from Air Planes. Even a Jarhead like me has more sense then to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, but he did that stupid stuff and liked it, just not normal in my book. Anyone reading this can also note that he was not mouthing off about his background and what he carried over there and all that mess you read about on these web sites. Kind of tells you something about his character doesn't it?
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunsling.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.
Old 08-18-2010, 7:44 PM

Quote:
LOL. Listen buddy. You are deep in over your head. You sit behind your computer screen and beat your chest if you want too but it is you have claimed that you are SWAT and yet a week ago you were asking some of the most basic shotgun questions out there. Claiming it was someone else is weak and people are already PMing and starting to "talk". Your posts, your actions and your behaviors are not that befitting of any SWAT officer I have ever met anywhere.

You came into this thread and were very rude and condescending to the OP. I called you on it. You started name calling. You are still name calling. I think you would do well to let this one go and stop being rude to people. Me included.

Im pretty sure your the 1 who started the **** talking but ok when I originally made my comments they werent twords you and you felt like jumping in and being a superhero. So your the 1 who started this whole argument.....ill just leave it at that. We can talk crap all day about who did or didnt do what but the fact is I know where ive been and you know where you have been I guess I was outa line talking as much crap as I did to the OP but like I said its just not my style. Next time maybe you should mind your own business and speak when spoken to. As far as having respect for our military believe me I do, I have never served myself but my brother was an army ranger and 3 of my cousins are recon marines so I have the up most respect for them, their jobs make our everyday lives possible. So if you did spend time in Iraq then my hat goes off to you. But still next time try not to be superman.
Old 08-18-2010, 7:55 PM

Man Op you evil little you started this thread just to ge a fight goin heh? Ok all joking aside, the ones that start touting the weapons they carry for work are usually pushin boxes on the wal-mart conveyor. (not that there's anything wrong with that) The manner of the way you have spoken to people seems to suggest complete opposite of the character of officers usually selected for SWAT. Nevertheless, can we seriously stop this..... or is this all your 13 yr old son talking again? And hey maybe next time you can voice your opinion without being a dick. like " Not really my style, but I'm glad you like it" etc. Then you won't get people defending their fellow calgunners from snide remarks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
Just wish I knew what wood in your meat is suppost to taste like.

Last edited by Noah3683; 08-18-2010 at 7:58 PM..
Old 08-18-2010, 7:58 PM

I was happy to stop...but then you have to add the little smart *** remark at the end. Ok ill make you all happy jokes on me hahahaha I give up happy?
Old 08-18-2010, 9:58 PM

Im getting into fun shotguns more now, but I've got two tactical 500's and both have no mods... they are very light as is. Try running them in their basic format if you dont like the weight, they are pretty handy stock.
then imagine a steel 590 with the same add-ons. yikes!

im also thinking a m1... or maybe an m4 if the price comes down.
Old 08-19-2010, 1:11 AM
Warmongering Pacifist
CGN Contributor

Americans who are not self-reliant and depend on government to take care of them are not Americans. You cannot depend on government and be free.
Old 08-19-2010, 9:15 AM

Now doesn't this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmednReady View Post
Im not trying to impress any1 I never said I was better than any1 when some1 including myself posts pictures or posts they are going to get opinions good or bad.
mr CDM always rely on people like me in law enforcement to do what you do. You said yourself you go to various shoots with law enforcement officials to plan whats next on your product line. Lastly Im not going to even say what county I work for since that will just make me seem even worse but believe me I do practice more than 1 time a month in the county I work in we are required to train 1 time a week and we do qualifications every month. I dont need to prove myself to you and you dont need to prove yourselves to me.

Sound kinda like This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko45
....I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas.
I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either
I defend others. If something happens at the Mall then I would be the hero, not those of you who are making fun of me for no reason. Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day.My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job.....

Gecko45 You have finally come back
Totally awesome dude

Relax Francis

Old 08-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Sorry to say baron. Im a real LEO not a mall security guard. Although maybe I can be part of a tactical mall security force too when I retire. yay for me
Old 08-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Warmongering Pacifist
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Hey Noob, just a question. I was looking at your pictures again how hard is it for you to get to the safety on that set up? What I mean is how much to do you have to adjust your grip to disengage the safety and then re-adjust your grip to go back into a firing position? This is not a baiting question or anything but a purely technical question that am curious about since I do not have a set up like yours on any of my Mossberg shotguns to test.
Simply put, it's a pain in the @$$. You have to completely remove your hand from the pistol grip. That, or tuck the stock between your arm and torso and use your weak hand. Definitely wouldn't recommend my setup for a duty/tactical entry shotgun. For HD/fun at the range/turning heads, absolutely!

Americans who are not self-reliant and depend on government to take care of them are not Americans. You cannot depend on government and be free.
Old 08-20-2010, 7:53 AM

You're still using the stock saftey, right?

Have you seen the Cav Arms Oversized Saftey?
http://www.cavalrymanufacturing.com/SST-590-S.html

I'm using it on my Zombie Blaster. I have a full rail also and the Cav Arms saftey is pretty cool. If You have big enough hands you can reach it with your thumb

Old 08-20-2010, 3:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fot View Post
Wait your 13 year old son rather ask random calguns about his new shot gun then his super swat team dad?
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:45 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmednReady View Post
Im not trying to impress any1 I never said I was better than any1 when some1 including myself posts pictures or posts they are going to get opinions good or bad. I was giving my opinion...like I said numerous times its not my kind of gun, if he likes it your right its his gun more power to him which I said countless times. As far as those other posts go im sure its pointless to say this but they werent me, yes they are under my name but im not the only gun lover in this family and im not the only 1 with access to this computer. It was probably my 13 year old son asking questions about the A1 since I told him its going to be his range gun (when im around) either way it makes little differnce. Noah if your that lame to look up previous threads on this name you would look under handguns which is where all my threads were made. The first time ive ever made a comment on the shotgun portion was on this thread. Noob tube like I said i didnt mean to be a dick although I know thats how I am coming off I was just giving my honest opinion. As far as me thinking im better than any1 just because of the fact im in law enforcement is rediculous. The funny thing is that people like you mr CDM always rely on people like me in law enforcement to do what you do. You said yourself you go to various shoots with law enforcement officials to plan whats next on your product line. Lastly Im not going to even say what county I work for since that will just make me seem even worse but believe me I do practice more than 1 time a month in the county I work in we are required to train 1 time a week and we do qualifications every month. I dont need to prove myself to you and you dont need to prove yourselves to me. Because the fact is its very easy to lie. Oh sorry 1 last thing about the whole immature thing...im pretty sure you guys were the 1s talking about killing zombies so thats pretty hypocritical.
LOL
It wasn't me I swear! It wasn't me!!!Dude don't be a troll and then deny it.Man up to you're troll ways.
Old 09-30-2010, 3:17 PM
Veteran Member

I am catching the foul odor of troll
O wait
Gosh Darnit I told Little Suzy to be polite on the internet
Old 09-30-2010, 3:19 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!! TOTAL F-ING ZOMBIE KILLER!!!!!! Oh and the Bayonet is a Def. must.....

Last edited by armedguard76; 01-30-2011 at 8:30 PM..
Old 10-01-2010, 8:06 AM

I like it
Old 10-14-2010, 11:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_tube View Post
Not really... I still need the bayonet, laser, 4X ACOG, bipod, and ipod mount lol
What about a blender or food processor?
Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by team1320 View Post
i like it.. for sure get that ipod mounted...
That was pretty funny, good one.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 AM

Old 01-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Calguns Addict

screw the bayonet, MOUNT A CHAINSAW!!!

Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 01-05-2011, 4:00 PM

Would an 870 with a Mesa Tactical rail and EOTECH be considered "Buba"?
Old 02-01-2011, 4:16 PM

WITH THAT RAIL U CAN PROBABLY LOAN SOME OF IT BACK TO CALIFORNIA FOR THE HIGH SPEED TRAIN ... AND MAYBE WELL GET A LIL MORE BACK ON OUR STATE TAXES
Old 02-03-2011, 3:57 AM

Does the Truglo red dot sight hold its zero pretty well? thinking about getting one for my mossy
Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 AM

Pretty cool.
+1 on the sidewinder kit if you can even find one these days.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 AM

+1. run it with a bayo.

Old 02-14-2011, 2:22 PM
Warmongering Pacifist
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerker View Post
Does the Truglo red dot sight hold its zero pretty well? thinking about getting one for my mossy
Sure does. Have it set for 25 yards with slugs.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:31 AM

these are some pretty cool set up's. i ran an fn TPS with surefire weapon light and eotech holo sight for a little while, then it started to get heavy. i'm getting a 590a1 together with sidesaddle, +1 extension and vang barrel, i want this one to be simple and sweet!
Old 03-28-2011, 9:51 PM

The bayonet is awsome.
Old 04-04-2011, 2:07 PM

+2 on the bayonet

Last edited by eNeSeX 95T; 04-04-2011 at 2:09 PM..
Old 05-16-2011, 6:54 AM

Just joined the site. Great discussions.

Here's a Zombie Stick I built. That is not a forearm grip. Its just a minitorch I used to prop up the gun.

The gun is a Remington 870 Tactical. It originally came with:
Blackhawk SpecOps Recoil Reduction and collapsable stock
extended magazine tube for a total of 6 shells in the magazine.
receiver drilled and tapped for picatinny rails.

I went a little nuts and decided to bling it out. I added:
Elite Tactical Advantage Rhino Rail (most obvious)
Magpul flip up backup sights for long distance slug placement. Sighted in for 50-75 yards
Streamlight TLR-1 LED flashlight
NcStar green laser. Sighted for 30 feet +/-
Mesa Tactical single point pivoting sling mount
Hogue Handall grip
Blackhawk single point elastic sling(not pictured).

A little over the top? Maybe.

Practical? Sure! For HD and range shooting.

Will it get the job done? DAMN SKIPPY!!!

My buddy liked it so much, he bought it. It was a fun build and super fun to shoot.

Last edited by Clutch-n-Throttle; 05-16-2011 at 8:20 AM.. Reason: spelin knot chek'd
Old 05-17-2011, 12:03 PM

Default Aimtech warhammer mount

I just order my this morning and have it ship over night due to i can't really wait to put it on my mossy 500.... $81.99 only......
Old 08-08-2011, 7:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman21 View Post
I just order my this morning and have it ship over night due to i can't really wait to put it on my mossy 500.... $81.99 only......
where did you pick one up for only 81.99
Old 08-15-2011, 9:13 PM

man thats a steep comb
Old 09-10-2011, 9:43 PM

HELL YEA RED DOT, HELL YEA LIGHT, HELL YEA SHOOT WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED BECAUSE YOUR GONA HIT IT- ITS A SHOT GUN.

JUST A COOL PICTURE