Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Atlantic Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Atlantic Firearms Hosted by AtlanticFirearms.com

Old 03-30-2010, 11:14 PM

Default IO Inc. AK47 in CA?

I noticed that Atlantic Arms was a vendor of the IO Inc. line of Ak 47 rifles. I was wondering if it were possible to get a bullet button installed on one by you guys and then have it sent to California? I was just wondering if this was possible. Also, I was curious if you had it with the "Mojave" colored furniture and if it could be had in .223 caliber. Any help or answers you could provide would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

If it's marked "AK 47C", it's illegal. IO makes a CA version of that rifle called the CASAR. Their STG 2000C and STG 2003C are CA legal also.

69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24K
Old 03-31-2010, 4:23 AM
Vendor/Retailer

We are waiting on a new shipment of rifles to arrive from IO later this week , some of their older rifles were marked AK47 C . Yes we woudl be glad to hook you up with a rifle with a BB installed.
Old 03-31-2010, 2:21 PM

69mach1: could you please enlighten me? What makes the "Ak47C" rifle illegal? I thought that if a bullet button was installed and the magazine blocked, the rifle was legal in California? Definitely not trying to sound like an *****, just always wanting to learn. Thanks for any helpful info.
To Atlantic Arms: Are you saying the AK47C IO Inc rifles you are awaiting shipment on will or will not be able to be shipped to CA? Also, does IO inc make and AK47 type rifle in .223 Caliber and will you, if there are any, getting any of those in stock any time soon? Thank you for the help.
Old 03-31-2010, 6:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

It depends on what is marked on the gun if marked AK47 we can not ship if marked otherwise we would be good to go !!!
Old 03-31-2010, 6:48 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by killemall419 View Post
69mach1: could you please enlighten me? What makes the "Ak47C" rifle illegal? I thought that if a bullet button was installed and the magazine blocked, the rifle was legal in California? Definitely not trying to sound like an *****, just always wanting to learn. Thanks for any helpful info.
because the IO AK47 is specifically listed as an AW. Its in the flowchart.

FrontSight Training Course certificates available $25, PM for details on them and other options.
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:51 AM

Atlantic Arms: Have you got that shipment of IO inc. rifles in yet? Could you please let me know if the new shipment of rifles is still marked AK47C or if they are marked otherwise. I would really like to get one of these rifles if it is possible.