Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-09-2010, 10:30 AM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default LM 308 MWS

Retail is $2250! I got my order in.
(I tried to add this to an existing thread but the search function, well, it doesn't search very well.)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-09-2010, 10:35 AM
bender152's Avatar
bender152 bender152 is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Redwood City
Posts: 3,954
iTrader: 249 / 100%
Default

Here's a link to LMT's page:

https://www.lewismachine.net/product...322644a1f0077a

Last edited by bender152; 02-09-2010 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Nice! I called Ryan and put in order for one a couple weeks ago. Wasn't the original MSRP $2,500?
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THT View Post
Nice! I called Ryan and put in order for one a couple weeks ago. Wasn't the original MSRP $2,500?
yeah! I guess they want to sell every one they make.
If I had the bucks they could sell them to me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Jpach's Avatar
Jpach Jpach is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 4,721
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-NewYawker View Post
yeah! I guess they want to sell every one they make.
If I had the bucks they could sell them to me.
Thanks for the heads up! Thats quite a decent price
__________________
PM or Email me if you have questions: Jpach89@gmail.com

Check out my LMT .308 AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton View Post
I have to try that method of attaching the front of a sling to the gun via pubic hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomb_on_bus View Post
Best part of buying that stock is it comes with its own complimentary jar of anal lube! There were several flavors to choose from, regular, hot cinnamon, or bacon. Im a man of danger so I chose Hot cinnamon to use with my bump fire buttstock.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 AM
HK Dave's Avatar
HK Dave HK Dave is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rowland Heights, CA
Posts: 4,888
iTrader: 64 / 100%
Default

Did Ryan mention what the wait time was?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Weasel's Avatar
Weasel Weasel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 132
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Anyone know if a longer barrel is an option? Or is 16" it?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
kamagong's Avatar
kamagong kamagong is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: It's Calguns, do you really need to ask?
Posts: 428
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Very nice. And tempting. I need to stay off this site, this place is making it impossible to save for a M1A.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:34 AM
thmpr's Avatar
thmpr thmpr is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 3,683
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Based on the information received by LMT, 18" and 20" will be available at a later date.

Assuming the total cost will be >2500.00 due to the 11% tax?
__________________
NRA Life Member
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Weasel's Avatar
Weasel Weasel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 132
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Cool, thanks thmpr... That's not a bad price at all... Definitely on my wish list!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
thmpr's Avatar
thmpr thmpr is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 3,683
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Also, they stated they will look into a GP system as they did for the 5.56 platform.
__________________
NRA Life Member
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Isn't the 11% surtax INCLUDED in the MSRP?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 PM
thmpr's Avatar
thmpr thmpr is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 3,683
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

From LMT's website:

Excise Tax Orders containing one or more "complete upper receiver half" and "complete lower receiver half" pairs will be assessed an 11% federal excise tax on the price of each complete upper/lower pair (excluding any accessories).
__________________
NRA Life Member
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:24 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

My order put in two weeks ago has an ETA of April/May. All commercial sales are non-customizable and come with the 16" barrel however the 18" stainless steel match barrel will be available to the commercial market eventually (6+ months)

That's all I know
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:45 PM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

So what specs does the 2250 get you (sights, stock, barrel length and twist) and will they bullet button it for you. Also, what is the wait time on these?
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-09-2010, 12:52 PM
HK Dave's Avatar
HK Dave HK Dave is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rowland Heights, CA
Posts: 4,888
iTrader: 64 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
So what specs does the 2250 get you (sights, stock, barrel length and twist) and will they bullet button it for you. Also, what is the wait time on these?
From their website...

"CQBMRP upper receiver with 16" chrome-lined 1:11.25" twist .308 barrel, standard semi-auto bolt carrier group, tactical charging handle assembly, Defender lower with SOPMOD buttstock and two-stage trigger group."

I believe it includes their rear and front sights. Both detachable. Monolithic upper. The two stage trigger is a nice touch.

I highly doubt LMT will bullet button anything... i could of course be wrong... and hope i am.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:06 PM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Ok, so if someone wasn't interested in a 2 stage trigger or a sopmod stock would they swap these or is it a package deal?
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:14 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
Ok, so if someone wasn't interested in a 2 stage trigger or a sopmod stock would they swap these or is it a package deal?
No modifications per LMT. I tried to have them delete the SOPMOD but no dice.

And from what I'm hearing, their webstore is having issues and MSRP is still $2500.
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:17 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,042
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK Dave View Post
From their website...

"CQBMRP upper receiver with 16" chrome-lined 1:11.25" twist .308 barrel, standard semi-auto bolt carrier group, tactical charging handle assembly, Defender lower with SOPMOD buttstock and two-stage trigger group."

I believe it includes their rear and front sights. Both detachable. Monolithic upper. The two stage trigger is a nice touch.

I highly doubt LMT will bullet button anything... i could of course be wrong... and hope i am.
I actually spoke with Laurie Price at Shot Show when I placed my Pre-order for a few rifles. Now that they lowered the price I wonder if my Dealer price will be lower as well. LOL.

As far as the twist rate I believe she told me it is actually a 1:10'' twist rather than the 1:11.25'' as posted. That twist is for the (I forget what government or country) that has ordered those as issues with that twist. Whereas for US, the general public will have a 1:10''.

I cant wait for mine to come in either, my ETA date is APRIL/MAY as well. Who are you all sending them to?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:45 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post
I actually spoke with Laurie Price at Shot Show when I placed my Pre-order for a few rifles. Now that they lowered the price I wonder if my Dealer price will be lower as well. LOL.

As far as the twist rate I believe she told me it is actually a 1:10'' twist rather than the 1:11.25'' as posted. That twist is for the (I forget what government or country) that has ordered those as issues with that twist. Whereas for US, the general public will have a 1:10''.

I cant wait for mine to come in either, my ETA date is APRIL/MAY as well. Who are you all sending them to?
According to Ryan, no, the MSRP and dealer prices have not been changed; the LMT webstore is a messed up right now.
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:47 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,042
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THT View Post
According to Ryan, no, the MSRP and dealer prices have not been changed; the LMT webstore is a messed up right now.
So price is still $2500??? Cool beans! LOL....
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-09-2010, 1:53 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post
So price is still $2500??? Cool beans! LOL....
Correct, MSRP is still $2500
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-09-2010, 2:20 PM
thmpr's Avatar
thmpr thmpr is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose
Posts: 3,683
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

JP or LMT...? So many choices....also.....Larue.

Gave up on LWRCi...
__________________
NRA Life Member

Last edited by thmpr; 02-09-2010 at 2:22 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-09-2010, 2:31 PM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmpr View Post
JP or LMT...? So many choices....also.....Larue.

Gave up on LWRCi...
No choice. Super easy swappable barrels and calibers in future. Milspec. Great people and CS.
LMT
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-09-2010, 3:02 PM
vf111's Avatar
vf111 vf111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,892
iTrader: 86 / 100%
Default

So is it $2500 retail or $2250 retail like the OP stated?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-09-2010, 3:21 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,042
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vf111 View Post
So is it $2500 retail or $2250 retail like the OP stated?
Price is $2500, LMT's website is having problems right now, Apparently. But yea, price is $2500!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-09-2010, 9:23 PM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Just to clarify for someone not familiar with the 308 or the AR 10, is this a target type rifle or a cqb/combat rifle. I would assume given the 16" barrel its the latter but then again all the promo shots have scopes, so which is it?
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-09-2010, 9:25 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Both. The 16" barrel isn't a slouch in the accuracy dept however the longer 18" SS barrel will improve the accuracy of this rifle further.
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-09-2010, 9:29 PM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

What makes you think it can't used for both?

With a 16" barrel it won't be a 1000 yd rifle but it will be plenty accurate.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-09-2010, 9:40 PM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
What makes you think it can't used for both?

With a 16" barrel it won't be a 1000 yd rifle but it will be plenty accurate.
The techs at the SHOT show said they got really tight groups out of the 16 inch -- the BRits had ASKED for an 18 inch but when they tested it (to be their semiauto sniper rifle) they went with the 16!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-10-2010, 8:53 AM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-NewYawker View Post
The techs at the SHOT show said they got really tight groups out of the 16 inch -- the BRits had ASKED for an 18 inch but when they tested it (to be their semiauto sniper rifle) they went with the 16!
Yeah all things being equal one could make a case for it having slightly more accuracy potential than the 18", but if I were a betting man (and I am) I'd bet that the barrels are so good that it's splitting hairs at that point.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
What makes you think it can't used for both?

With a 16" barrel it won't be a 1000 yd rifle but it will be plenty accurate.
I'm sure it could be used for both, but its going to built or one or the other and if its a marksman type of rifle and I'm looking for a cqb carbine there are probably going to be better options out there.

2500 is way steep to get something that doesn't work as you had intended.
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-10-2010, 11:21 AM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
I'm sure it could be used for both, but its going to built or one or the other and if its a marksman type of rifle and I'm looking for a cqb carbine there are probably going to be better options out there.

2500 is way steep to get something that doesn't work as you had intended.
The Brits are using the 16" barrel version as their equivalent of a DMR and 16" is pretty close to the NFA limit as far as CQB type rifles/carbines are concerned. Point is, in this case, you can have your cake and eat it too at a very reasonable price when you consider the other .308 AR offerings.
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
I'm sure it could be used for both, but its going to built or one or the other and if its a marksman type of rifle and I'm looking for a cqb carbine there are probably going to be better options out there.

2500 is way steep to get something that doesn't work as you had intended.
Can you clarify what aspect of the design you're worried about being a problem for CQB. Other than swapping the optics I don't see what you'd have to change.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-10-2010, 2:15 PM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
Can you clarify what aspect of the design you're worried about being a problem for CQB. Other than swapping the optics I don't see what you'd have to change.
Well, this is a personal preference, but I don't like a 2 stage trigger on a non-target rifle. I worry about the free float barrel also. Don't know if thats a legitimate concern, but on a 16" carbine I'd trade some accuracy for the durability of having things bolted down. Finally, 95% of the time I shoot with irons. Again, thats a personal preference thing (though with 20/15 its enjoyable) but if this was built for a scope I'd probably be better served with something else right?

Like I said before, I'm not familiar with AR-10 style rifles, so my frame of reference is the FAL. If this will give me the reliability and durability of that weapon in a smaller handier package plus an improvement in accuracy, I'm sold.
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense

Last edited by STAGE 2; 02-10-2010 at 2:20 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-10-2010, 2:20 PM
cmace22's Avatar
cmace22 cmace22 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,722
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Really is nice. Wish I had the green for .308 ammo
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-10-2010, 2:31 PM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
Well, this is a personal preference, but I don't like a 2 stage trigger on a non-target rifle.
Then just change out the trigger for a single-stage (which would make your username ironic, btw).

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
I worry about the free float barrel also. Don't know if thats a legitimate concern, but on a 16" carbine I'd trade some accuracy for the durability of having things bolted down.
You're making up an issue in your mind that doesn't exist in reality. There's no need to "bolt down" the barrel, it's plenty secure and you're much better off with a free-floating barrel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
Finally, 95% of the time I shoot with irons. Again, thats a personal preference thing (though with 20/15 its enjoyable) but if this was built for a scope I'd probably be better served with something else right?
There's a picatinny rail running the entire length of the top of the rifle so you can mount whatever irons you want on there. It will function equally well with irons or a scope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
Like I said before, I'm not familiar with AR-10 style rifles, so my frame of reference is the FAL. If this will give me the reliability and durability of that weapon in a smaller handier package plus an improvement in accuracy, I'm sold.
Ok if you're not familiar with the AR platform at all that explains your confusion. The FAL is of course a great battle rifle. It's not really set up for precision work but it's not meant to be either. The LM308 can do either. The beauty of it (and the AR platform in general) is that with a folding rear sight and a scope mounted in a QD mount, you can go from precision rifle to CQB/battle rifle in a matter of seconds.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-10-2010, 4:32 PM
STAGE 2 STAGE 2 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,841
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
Then just change out the trigger for a single-stage (which would make your username ironic, btw).
Not if you saw what was in my garage

So what I'm hearing is that you get reliability with precision in this rifle?
__________________
attorneys use a specific analytical framework beaten into the spot that used to house our common sense
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-10-2010, 4:33 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAGE 2 View Post
Not if you saw what was in my garage

So what I'm hearing is that you get reliability with precision in this rifle?
Bingo
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-10-2010, 5:08 PM
xibunkrlilkidsx's Avatar
xibunkrlilkidsx xibunkrlilkidsx is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Escondido,92026
Posts: 5,411
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

and i thought you were done buying guns....
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
PSN Id: FNChester
Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.