Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 3:41 PM

Default E. Palo Alto Detective Master Thread (inc. orig.)

Quote:
"Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!"
-Detective Roderick Tuason (talking about recent contact with UOC'ing citizens)
650-853-7244 / PD's anonymous tip line at 650-853-8477

Detective Tuason's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...9326089&ref=ts

Old 02-07-2010, 3:47 PM

He's my new facebook friend now

Nevermind, I think he deleted his facebook account already
"The warrior doesn't switch that off. He tones it down based on the threat, but he's still alert and prepared. He constantly thinks and evaluates what he is doing so he can outsmart the opposition all the time - Matt Larsen"

Transporting weapons in CA: http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/in...p/Transporting
CA Knife Laws: http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/knifelaw.html

Last edited by DVLDOC; 02-07-2010 at 3:51 PM..
Old 02-07-2010, 3:47 PM
Calguns Addict

and that is why i don't trust any cop i don't know personally as far as i can order them.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:48 PM

Whats the contact info for IA in that area?
We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .
Old 02-07-2010, 3:49 PM

Thanks all

I don't know Tuason personally, but I believe him to be of questionable character. Just like police might approach a open carrier with guns drawn because he *might* be a murderer, I think we need to approach Mr. Tuason with lawsuits drawn because he *might* be a citizen-murdering officer. Wonder how the police think their own medicine tastes..

+10000 Thanks to ChuckBooty for starting a new thread.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:49 PM
Veteran Member

What just happened here with this thread i got to page 8 and i could not access it, now its change to one page of one only????
Old 02-07-2010, 3:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVLDOC View Post
He's my new facebook friend now
Maybe we should all make him our new friend.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleship View Post
What just happened here with this thread i got to page 8 and i could not access it, now its change to one page of one only????
Just protecting the good guys.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:53 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
What did I miss?
Not sure if this was up long:

Quote:
Originally Posted by technique View Post
We NEED someone to post this on OCDO if it has not been already.
This is something WE CAN ALL work together on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Abso-MF-lutely.

The headhunter in me might win out, and is currently considering an event in his district...

If I make some arrangements for a strategic event in that area would people be willing to join?

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVLDOC View Post
Nevermind, I think he deleted his facebook account already
Yup...

Edit: Seems to be working again. Weird.

Last edited by spsellars; 02-07-2010 at 4:23 PM..
Banned

Here's the email address to send complaints to - more email addresses to come:

webcomments@cityofepa.org

wildhawker: my shiny new kimber 1911 and I will be there just me know when/where.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:57 PM
Veteran Member

So where are we going with this, has anybody called his dept, i have yet to open carry but this guys attitude eats me alive inside he needs to be outed.

From what he wrote he is just itching to shoot someone and he says it without any concern for his action, hes a sociopath.
Old 02-07-2010, 3:57 PM
Banned

DAVID E. WOODS - MAYOR
1058 Weeks Street, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone No: (650)804-2125
davidwoods01@yahoo.com

RUBEN ABRICA (COUNSEL MEMBER)
15 Newell Rd Apt 5, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone No: (650)321-4001
rubenxl@aol.com
Old 02-07-2010, 3:59 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

i may have to fly up for this one. game on!

Member, CRPA Board of Directors
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke

Search Calguns using Google
CGN Search plugin for Firefox & IE CA Shotgun AW ID Flowchart CA Handgun AW ID Flowchart CA Senate CA Assembly Anti-2A Search Plugin
Old 02-07-2010, 4:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I think plenty would be willing to join.
We, as in all of us...don't take this lightly.
This has those that don't normally side with OC in a frenzy.
This is a direct attack on 2ndA supporters in general.

Glad the other thread was shut down to help the good guys involved in this (that's what I gather anyway).
Lets move forward to the actions....

PS. Posted on the local Idaho board, last time they were more than willing to call for the ammo bans and SF gun shows.

California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...
Old 02-07-2010, 4:04 PM

Quote:
Publicly attacking or bashing anyone who is not participating to defend themselves is, at the minumum, poor form. I'm not saying this guy doesn't deserve some major heat, but using the calguns.net arena to declare open season on him is not productive, and is infact counter productive. Kes and the mods here tend to take the high road, and pick their battles with the big picture in mind.

However, if anyone wants to set up a facebook or whatever account to out this little JBT wannabe, I'd love to get PM'd a link to it.

"please guys please no ridiculous offers....Im a girl, not an idiot" Mistisa242
Old 02-07-2010, 4:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairfaxjim View Post
Publicly attacking or bashing anyone who is not participating to defend themselves is, at the minumum, poor form. I'm not saying this guy doesn't deserve some major heat, but using the calguns.net arena to declare open season on him is not productive, and is infact counter productive. Kes and the mods here tend to take the high road, and pick their battles with the big picture in mind.
I disagree with you on this one. In this day and age we're told to take EVERY threat seriously. For instance...just whisper the word "bomb" at an airport and see where it gets you. Maybe a better example would be the kids who murdered all those people at Columbine High School or the Virginia Tech mass murderer. In each case they had Internet postings saying things JUST LIKE the one that this Detective said. I'm not saying he needs to be fired...but he needs to be looked at by professionals.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:09 PM
Banned

Please email the Mayor at the email address I posted above. Attach the screen shot.

I am now working on getting the EPAPD email addresses.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:11 PM
Veteran Member

I think the FBI should look into this guy, they cover civil rights violations and he is clearly advocating just that.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckBooty View Post
I disagree with you on this one. In this day and age we're told to take EVERY threat seriously. For instance...just whisper the word "bomb" at an airport and see where it gets you. Maybe a better example would be the kids who murdered all those people at Columbine High School or the Virginia Tech mass murderer. In each case they had Internet postings saying things JUST LIKE the one that this Detective said. I'm not saying he needs to be fired...but he needs to be looked at by professionals.

Nice signature line Chuck!
"The warrior doesn't switch that off. He tones it down based on the threat, but he's still alert and prepared. He constantly thinks and evaluates what he is doing so he can outsmart the opposition all the time - Matt Larsen"

Transporting weapons in CA: http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/in...p/Transporting
CA Knife Laws: http://www.ninehundred.com/~equalccw/knifelaw.html
Old 02-07-2010, 4:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklander View Post
Please email the Mayor at the email address I posted above. Attach the screen shot.

I am now working on getting the EPAPD email addresses.
Done! Here's a copy of my letter. If you write, make SURE you DO NOT lecture these people on the merits of UOC or the 2nd Amendment. It's about citizens being concerned that a police officer is so callous about killing a civilian, even referring to the act as a "vacation"!
Quote:
To Whom It May Concern,

It has recently come to my attention that a high-ranking police official, DET Roderick Tuason of the East Palo Alto PD has been making postings on his personal Facebook page talking, very casually, about killing EPA citizens. In a recent Facebook conversation about California citizens who own firearms, DET Tuason said,

"Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!"

What concerns me here is a Police Detective speaking so cavalierly about killing a citizen. In fact, he refers to the killing as, "2 weeks off!!!". I'm not sure if this detective was joking or not, but I DO know that the Columbine High School shooters as well as the Virginia Tech mass murderer ALL had similar Internet postings before their horrendous act.

Here is a link to an Internet blog that has picked up the story (the story is spreading to the media): http://kevinthomason.blogspot.com/20...oting-law.html

It includes a screen shot of the conversation and a link to this detectives Facebook.

Please let me know if any action is being taken in this instance.

-xxxx xxxxxx
Old 02-07-2010, 4:19 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: Northern Mexico(San Jose) Where illegals have rights and citizens get screwed

I've gone duck hunting there before (EPA) would he take me out simply because I have a shotgun with me? This dude is everything that is wrong with some cops, and he needs to be delt with swiftly and with a heavy hand.
The others, well......they just never learn.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
Patrick Henry.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
I've gone duck hunting there before (EPA) would he take me out simply because I have a shotgun with me? This dude is everything that is wrong with some cops, and he needs to be delt with swiftly and with a heavy hand.
Start by contacting the mayor and the city counsel (Oaklander provided their contact info). Then send this to all media outlets who covered UOC events in California. We'll get something done on this.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:22 PM

Quote:
I think the FBI should look into this guy, they cover civil rights violations and he is clearly advocating just that.
Go ahead and do it
https://tips.fbi.gov/

Ive contacted them before and they called me 5 mins after I emailed a tip in, once they told me nicely they didn't cover what I was tipping them off about and the other time they got more info.

They are very helpful and won't get pissed about you contacting them about something they don't cover.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:24 PM

Yeah, I think this Rod officer should be checked out, and given a slap on the wrist, but I don't know if the whole media wagon and firing/banning is necessary. I think in all honestly, his comment was in jest.

The only reason I am not throwing up my arms saying "slow your roll folks", is because police are just as quick to jump on an open carrier, CCW holder, or even a home invasion defendant with a gun as a criminal.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:24 PM
Calguns Addict

email sent to the 3 addresses posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post

Soon it will be clearly immoral to routinely violate the bill of rights like the California courts so enjoy today.

-Gene
Old 02-07-2010, 4:25 PM

Also, found this on their website:

http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p..._Night_Out.pdf

Sounds like an all american way to celebrate and reaffirm our commitment to fight crime. Hell, doesn't it sound like a perfect time to open carry and show our commitment to protecting our homeland and families?

Old 02-07-2010, 4:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kertong View Post
Yeah, I think this Rod officer should be checked out, and given a slap on the wrist, but I don't know if the whole media wagon and firing/banning is necessary. I think in all honestly, his comment was in jest.

The only reason I am not throwing up my arms saying "slow your roll folks", is because police are just as quick to jump on an open carrier, CCW holder, or even a home invasion defendant with a gun as a criminal.
I haven't seen much call for him to lose his job. But we need to do the media, mayor, route because that's the ONLY WAY we're going to get anyone to take a look at this guy. We need get him put on admin duty and see a psych officer. If the professionals talk to him and see that he was just being an elitist idiot then fine. But it IS possible that they'll find out that this guy has been strangling alley cats while wearing his dead great-grandmothers high-heels and lipstick. And talking in the mirror going, "muaaaah...uh..ooomuahh...would you **** me?? muaahha I would **** me ....ihhhh..muahhh:
Old 02-07-2010, 4:28 PM
Veteran Member

I guess this cop is selective on what laws and rights he will up hold.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kertong View Post
Also, found this on their website:

http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p..._Night_Out.pdf

Sounds like an all american way to celebrate and reaffirm our commitment to fight crime. Hell, doesn't it sound like a perfect time to open carry and show our commitment to protecting our homeland and families?

It does! If only my time-machine wasn't on the blink! LOL...kidding man. But it's from Aug 2009.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:32 PM

Link to document to file official complaint:

http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p...icy_Packet.pdf
Old 02-07-2010, 4:33 PM

Quote:
It does! If only my time-machine wasn't on the blink! LOL...kidding man. But it's from Aug 2009.
I think it's safe to assume that "Each Year" includes years other than 2009.
Old 02-07-2010, 4:33 PM

Quote:
Haha! I keep forgetting it's 2010 already, where does all the time go?
Old 02-07-2010, 4:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbooya View Post
Link to document to file official complaint:

http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p...icy_Packet.pdf
Printing it now! It'll be in the mail tomorrow morning!
Old 02-07-2010, 4:34 PM

Sent three e-mails.. posted on my facebook and asked others to do the same.. I have a few friends in law enforcement and a guy like this gives them all a bad name..
We are a dynamic community that reflects society at large. If there is a trait that distinguishes us it is that we're protectors of the the infirm, the elderly, and defenseless women (often sorority sisters who like beer & pillow fights). That means that at some point we may be called on to do battle with zombies. That is nothing to be ashamed of. .
Old 02-07-2010, 4:37 PM
Banned

His facebook account is now gone. . .

Someone must have reported it (or he deleted it). . .

Old 02-07-2010, 4:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklander View Post
His facebook account is now gone. . .

Someone must have reported it (or he deleted it). . .

It's there still: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=649326089&ref=ts
Old 02-07-2010, 4:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

When you google *Detective Roderick Tuason*, before, you were getting a bunch of news stories and crime stoppers.

Now his name is coming up in a whole new light. *snicker*

California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...
Old 02-07-2010, 4:46 PM

Quote:
Doesn't show his account
Closed Thread