Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Ammo and Reloading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ammo and Reloading Factory Ammunition, Reloading, Components, Load Data and more.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 PM

Default 30 cal bullets --308 diameter 147 grain perfect for reloading

not mine but a guy on www.1919a4.com is doing a group buy
http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthr...threadid=30421
I have an acquantance here in Wisconsin that is flush with 30 cal bullets --308 diameter 147 grain perfect for reloading into 30-06; 7.62x51mm and 7.62 Russian ( slightly smaller bullet than bore about ( .002) ,these were evidently collet pulled no marks or distortion-- Anyway he is selling them by the pallet I can get them delivered to me at about 10 cents each. I can repackage them and ship them out in flat rate boxes for the USPS charge- Anyone interested?? E-mail me on a Pm or direct at edward.eksales.guss@gmail.com

I will need a solid committmant plus funds as these bullets are availiable but I cannot lay out that kind of money per pallet . )I would expect that the deal completion time will be no longer than 30 days after the money is all in; In fact I will guarentee that it will be expidited.

So figure 100.00 per thousand plus shipping and handling; I may need a small extra shipping cost to cover shipping bags inside the flat rate boxes or you could just have me insure them !!

Last edited by daves100; 02-07-2010 at 10:36 PM..
Old 02-09-2010, 1:15 AM

Put me down for 1K. Thanks Let me know how you want payment