Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:22 AM

Default WTS SIG P226 9mm OEM/FACTORY 20-rd MAG KITS *SOLD*

***SOLD***

Location is Corona/Mira Loma

I Have For Sale:

(2) BRAND NEW/NEVER USED OR INSERTED INTO A MAGWELL:

SIG-SAUER P226 9mm 20-round SWAT Magazine Rebuild Kits

These Mag Rebuild Kits are German Manufactured Zipperbacks with the Proof Marks to prove it. They've also been Black-T'd by Walter Birdsong, inside & out including the Springs.

I've shifted over to the GLOCK Platform almost exclusively and I have no need for these SIG Mags any longer.

I'm asking $ 108 bucks EACH Shipped OR $ 205 for BOTH.

I will also do $ 200 FTF in the Corona/Mira Loma, Diamond Bar/Chino Hills Areas as well.

Whoever purchases BOTH Mag Kits will get (4) SIG OEM Factory Grip Screws which have been Green-T'd.

I prefer DISCRETE PayPal (No Fee). I will also accept USPS Money Orders as well.

Before the blah blah blah about how these are overpriced...

AFAIK, these are no longer manufactured and most civilians let alone Californians will not be able to get their hands on the SIG OEM SWAT 20-rounders anymore except for whatever is circulating in private hands. These are exactly what I paid for them BEFORE I sent it off to Walter to get them Black-T'd.

I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE THESE MAGS FOR A NIB/LNIB 3rd GEN GLOCK 17 UPPER PLUS CASH TO COVER THE DIFFERENCE FROM ME.

Post an "I'll Take It" here then email me:

stiibs@hotmail.com

***THESE MAGAZINE REBUILD KITS ARE FOR THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF EXISTING LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINES, NOT FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF NEW LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINES***

Last edited by STiiBS; 02-15-2010 at 8:33 PM.. Reason: SPF
Old 02-05-2010, 6:29 PM

HKaddict, I cannot PM you back. The Mag Kits are yours for the price stated in your IM to me.

The system is not letting me IM you and I cannot access your email info. When you read this:

Sure, how does tomorrow early morning sound? You'll have to meet me halfway like in Downtown LA at the Starbucks on 12th Street & Grand in Southpark/Downtown near the Staples Center around 10am or so.

My afternoon and evening is packed tomorrow and I won't have time to drive all the way from Mira Loma/Riverside to Burbank and make it back in time for my afternoon appointments, Sunday is a nogo as well.

Email me right now with your Cell Number, let's talk and arrange the FTF.

stiibs@hotmail.com

STiiBS

Last edited by STiiBS; 02-05-2010 at 6:32 PM..
Old 02-07-2010, 12:34 PM

BTT.

Does anyone know HKaddict personally? He IMed me stating he wanted these Mag Kits but somehow got Banned.

If anyone knows him, I would appreciate it if you could have him email me:

stiibs@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2010, 7:00 PM

Back up for sale, I realized HKaddict is a new member who joined in January 2010 with 42 posts who got banned. Trade added.

I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE THESE MAGS FOR A NIB/LNIB 3rd GEN GLOCK 17 UPPER PLUS CASH TO COVER THE DIFFERENCE FROM ME.

Last edited by STiiBS; 02-08-2010 at 8:36 PM..
Old 02-09-2010, 9:02 AM

Hey STiiBS on your mags How much dose it stick out of the p226 can you send me a picture ??