Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 11-30-2005, 2:21 AM
shopkeep

Default PRNJ... 20 years and even worse

How come not many people ever mention the People's Republic of New Jersey? I knew it was bad there but not just HOW BAD it was until I decided to browse their laws. Seems like this state is headed there... my gosh even M-1 Carbines are "Assault Weapons" there, how scarey is that? Supposidly you can buy 15 round magazines there (5 more than CA) but since every single centerfire magazine fed rifle is banned, what's the point?

I sure hope RKBA gets something started in the grass roots. We have a wonderful state here and it's time to take it back. What is holding back CA from becomming as oppressive as NJ? I'm starting to get nervous here...
Old 11-30-2005, 4:30 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

The big cities in California have political pull. It's too bad what happens in New Jersey. That is the direction the grabbers here want to follow for sure. It's our job not to let it get any worse.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Calguns Addict

Also, don't forget Camden NJ is the most dangerous city next to DC and Detriot the ban is sure working....
Old 11-30-2005, 3:57 PM
shopkeep

I was reading the gun laws in Mass. and I started laughing they're so damn silly with ID cards, and various government officials in charge of detailing and tracking every single reciever and firearm. That's what the Democraps do best... collecting money for the state and building a HUGE monstrosity that completely regulates and records every minute detail of our lives.
Old 11-30-2005, 4:09 PM
Calguns Addict

Yup, also there in mass. Boston specifically some guys in Norway (or something like that) donated a "Christmas Tree" to the city, but once it got in it became a "Holiday tree" Geez what is it with the war on Christmas? Someone people just take things too seriously..