Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 12-10-2009, 2:41 AM

Default FS: Glock 21 SF - Inland Empire/Claremont, CA

I have owned this for a few months, and have only been out shooting it twice. I am the second owner, previous owner put less than 50 rounds through it (bought it off arfcom) and I have put one box of 50 through it myself. Total is about 100 rounds, gun is in excellent condition. Gun has the red night sight tip on the end as well.

Comes with: Glock case, all original paperwork, original purchase receipt, 1x 10rd Cali legal magazine (I also have 2x 12rd mag kits to go with the gun--but they are currently in IL and I would have them shipped to you free of charge)

I will toss in the rest of the .45 ammo I have lying around. It is about 88 rounds - I will have no use for them.

contact: quickest and best way is through my personal e-mail - usmc3500@gmail.com

Background info: I am a student (with residency in Illinois, Illinois ID, and currently posess a valid FOID) in CA(Claremont McKenna College) and I figure someone may want a good deal on a Glock 21 SF locally, otherwise it will go back home with me. I believe this means we have to go through an FFL -- I don't mind how it gets done as long as everything is LEGAL. (If this isn't possible, please let me know and I will gladly remove this ad)

Asking: $475

Last edited by usmcz; 12-10-2009 at 3:23 AM.. Reason: fixed
Old 12-10-2009, 3:02 AM

dude this is a great deal
someone's going to snatch this up real quick
good luck with your sale
Old 12-10-2009, 3:24 AM

hey donsnnk -- thanks for the input! I saw most people were asking about $550 or such for their pistols, but I figure if I just post what I'd actually take for it I could save both parties valuable time
Old 12-10-2009, 3:29 AM

i'm itching to take it off your hands bro..
hey if my other deal falls through then i'd gladly take it from you
Old 12-10-2009, 4:45 AM

haha, sounds good just let me know.
Old 12-10-2009, 7:10 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I will take it email sent

Old 12-10-2009, 8:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcz View Post
I have owned this for a few months, and have only been out shooting it twice. I am the second owner, previous owner put less than 50 rounds through it (bought it off arfcom) and I have put one box of 50 through it myself. Total is about 100 rounds, gun is in excellent condition. Gun has the red night sight tip on the end as well.

Comes with: Glock case, all original paperwork, original purchase receipt, 1x 10rd Cali legal magazine (I also have 2x 12rd mag kits to go with the gun--but they are currently in IL and I would have them shipped to you free of charge)

I will toss in the rest of the .45 ammo I have lying around. It is about 88 rounds - I will have no use for them.

contact: quickest and best way is through my personal e-mail - usmc3500@gmail.com

Background info: I am a student (with residency in Illinois, Illinois ID, and currently posess a valid FOID) in CA(Claremont McKenna College) and I figure someone may want a good deal on a Glock 21 SF locally, otherwise it will go back home with me. I believe this means we have to go through an FFL -- I don't mind how it gets done as long as everything is LEGAL. (If this isn't possible, please let me know and I will gladly remove this ad)

Asking: $475
For legality sake:

According to CA law, you cannot sell, transfer, manufacturer, import, or give any magazine with a capacity over 10 rounds unless it's to a LEO. You CAN break down the magazines to components, to which it qualifies as a REBUILD kit. The person who the rebuild kit is transferred to may use the kit to rebuild EXISTING magazines before the stupid law went into effect.
Old 12-10-2009, 8:47 AM
Calguns Addict

What's a FOID? Is that some sort of State (Illinois) gun card?

Remember guys that he is not a California resident, so this isn't a PPT. It will be a transfer and the FFL is free to charge what they wish, if they will even do a transfer.

So take that into account.

and

If you're in a survival movie and the hot blond twists her ankle and can't walk, you damn well figure a way to carry her. If it's a dude, you shake his hand and say "best of luck".
Old 12-10-2009, 9:02 AM

FOID is what you need to own to have a gun if you are a resident of IL. To get one all they do is the same background check you get every time you purchase a weapon too... just added month or so of waiting to get one and a small fee.

I did take into account that an FFL will charge a fee-but that should only be about $25 or $35 (That is what I paid the last time I had to use an FFL).
Old 12-10-2009, 9:14 AM

That's a great deal! I just paid $480 for mine at LC Action but you have to be a LEO to get it plus I had to pay taxes.

Great deal! I would have taken this off your hands had you posted it a few weeks ago. Damnit! Someone buy this!
Old 12-10-2009, 9:33 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcz View Post
FOID is what you need to own to have a gun if you are a resident of IL. To get one all they do is the same background check you get every time you purchase a weapon too... just added month or so of waiting to get one and a small fee.

I did take into account that an FFL will charge a fee-but that should only be about $25 or $35 (That is what I paid the last time I had to use an FFL).
Welcome to California where the transfer fee is usually around $75, and can be as high as $150+.

Your price is good, but buyers also have to factor in the FFL transfer fee, not the $35 PPT as this isn't a PPT.

and

If you're in a survival movie and the hot blond twists her ankle and can't walk, you damn well figure a way to carry her. If it's a dude, you shake his hand and say "best of luck".
Old 12-10-2009, 9:40 AM

Thanks Evolution247,

Just an update: I just got off the phone with a FFL in Orange County and he told me "not an issue at all" for me to sell to someone in CA. He said because it is on the CA Safe Guns registry, it is easy. If it wasn't there would be issues...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:04 AM

pending to GMONEY.