Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Old 12-30-2009, 1:56 AM

We shoot at Spenceville all the time. It's only about 20 min from home. But I've noticed just in the last year or so how many more people go out there than before. For years it was barely used. Lately we have to wait for a spot. I'm guessing that ranges closed elsewhere has driven shooters to Spenceville.
We see a lot of idiots out there too. Beer drinking, shooting at non-targets, A-holes throwing clay birds over other shooters, ect. But what can one or two guys even say to a big group of drunks without it turning into a brawl or even a gunfight? Everyone on the range thinks they're resident badass.
Old 12-30-2009, 8:57 PM

I'm heading up there tomorrow for a bit to shoot my remington 700 and clean up a bit. Planning on bringing a few trash bags.
Old 12-30-2009, 9:48 PM

I have been invited to go on New Years Day... I am still undecided.
Old 01-07-2010, 1:32 PM

I'm going out there next Friday, hopefully it won't be as crowded as last time.
Old 01-10-2010, 5:49 PM

I've been twice in the last few weeks and neither time was I able to shoot at the range. I can't believe how many people are out there nowadays. I remember being the only one out there several times in the past. No biggie tho, you can shoot almost anywhere out there on the spenceville wildlife area. Just be mindful to choose a safe location away from people and livestock, and remember to pick up all of your trash. It's actually nicer to not have to deal with all the idiots and to be able to check your targets whenever you want to!
Old 01-15-2010, 2:03 PM

I was there for a while today and the trash wasn't really all that bad. The people there seemed alright too. Wasn't too terribly crowded. For a little while it was just me and my friends. Some of the area around Spenceville looks like it would be good for long range shooting.
Old 01-15-2010, 5:32 PM

I don't believe the range will be closed immediately, but the area manager had mentioned that he was "Trying" to get it taken over by private enterprise, do to the cleanup cost, or get it shut down. All it takes is to tell your neighbor to stop shooting trash, and call the Sheriff's Office or Fish and Game. Sounds like the Cops are making a stir out there, and I'm glad to hear it. We should support the Deputies and Wardens who enforce the trash/shooting rules, and run off those who are violating the rules.
Old 01-15-2010, 5:35 PM

Default be careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by My375hp302 View Post
I've been twice in the last few weeks and neither time was I able to shoot at the range. I can't believe how many people are out there nowadays. I remember being the only one out there several times in the past. No biggie tho, you can shoot almost anywhere out there on the spenceville wildlife area. Just be mindful to choose a safe location away from people and livestock, and remember to pick up all of your trash. It's actually nicer to not have to deal with all the idiots and to be able to check your targets whenever you want to!
Careful, you actually cannot set up a target and shoot wherever you want out there. The range is designated as the only approved shooting area, read 551 (q) of the Fish and Game Code, it describes the rules for Spenceville.
Old 01-15-2010, 6:18 PM

Default Safe Shooting

Looks like most everyone has the right idea about clean and safe shooting.

It's been years sense I was last up there. But, the last time I was at the range, there was a table full of drinkers shooting ak's as fast as they could. I also packed up and left.

Fortunately, I have a little property and now have a private range. If everyone at Spenceville would respect the law and the rules I would love to go back up there. I used to enjoy it.
Old 01-15-2010, 7:48 PM

I gave up on Spenceville over a year ago. My biggest concern was the lack of safety. People drinking, pointing their gun in every direction but in a safe one, and the trash. Oh let's not forget that no one actually follows an actual range line, it's more of a zig zag, people will start shooting behind and in front of you.

To actually get some good shooting in, show up early morning, waiting on the sun to rise over the ridge. By 9 or 10 a.m. pack it up before the idiots show up.

We always hauled out bags full of garbage to leave it cleaner than we found it. It would get so busy sometimes you could not clear to reset targets for almost an hour.

I prefer the structure of a rangemaster because their is set guidelines that are followed by everyone. Simply follow the rules so everyone will be safe and have fun.
Old 01-16-2010, 2:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bumpkin View Post
Careful, you actually cannot set up a target and shoot wherever you want out there. The range is designated as the only approved shooting area, read 551 (q) of the Fish and Game Code, it describes the rules for Spenceville.
Could you clarify that? In going here : http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/ca...ebody=&hits=20 There doesn't appear to be a section 551(q).

If you look here: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/lands/wa/region2/spenceville.html It says "Target Shooting- Target shooting is permitted at the public target shooting area where only paper and clay targets will be allowed and must be removed prior to leaving the shooting area." But is doesn't say that is the only place you can shoot. In fact I can't find anything saying shooting is prohibited anywhere on DGF land.

If you look here : http://www.dfg.ca.gov/QandA/2009/20090423.asp It says "According to Assistant Chief Mike McBride, the Department of Fish and Game (DFG) does not regulate target shooting nor keep track of all the potential target shooting areas available to the public. This issue basically comes down to county shooting ordinances and landowner permission."

Neither Yuba nor Nevada counties have any shooting restrictions that are in effect out there that I am aware of. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it was ok and DFG has never said anything to me about it and they have seen me doing it multiple times.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg916 View Post
I gave up on Spenceville over a year ago. My biggest concern was the lack of safety. People drinking, pointing their gun in every direction but in a safe one, and the trash. Oh let's not forget that no one actually follows an actual range line, it's more of a zig zag, people will start shooting behind and in front of you.

To actually get some good shooting in, show up early morning, waiting on the sun to rise over the ridge. By 9 or 10 a.m. pack it up before the idiots show up.
I agree here.... I always try to go between 6Am and 11AM. After that, your better off not being there.

If anyone here wants to organize a clean and shoot trip, I'm down with it. I am only available Tues-Fri. As stated... early AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 2:15 PM

I went up there today, got there around 9:15 there were 3 game warden trucks and at least one plain clothes officer there writing tickets to people shooting non paper/clay targets. Looked like they were giving out at least a half dozen tickets.
Old 02-13-2010, 3:24 PM

By Non-Paper.... does this mean cans and bottles and stuff? Is it OK to use clays on the berm as targets? I always bring a target stand for paper and clays anyway, but I just want to be sure what I am doing is kosher.
Old 02-13-2010, 5:49 PM

As far as I know the rules say paper targets and clays only. It doesn't specify that clays have to be thrown or anything, but I wouldn't really suggest just shooting into the berm. You could always fashion a holder with some PVC and string the clays on the holder to shoot at. I usually use adhesive backed targets on cardboard boxes that I bring with me and haul out when I leave. I saw the wardens down there today as I drove by on the way into Beale. Crowded as usual.

I found a new private shooting club after some really scary things I saw there that keeps me away from the masses of the unsafe. Last time I was at this new club I had the traps to myself and the other two guys on the small arms range were leaving just as I got there. Had the place to myself for an hour and a half!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:48 AM

looks like spenceville is safe for now, i was there last weekend and no problems. but i always go eary as well i was there at 7am
Old 04-27-2010, 7:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreslinger View Post
Last time I was there, some idiot started firing when we had a cease fire going. My Son and daughter were on the range with me along with some othe folks. The guy next to me started reaming them a new one and they packed up and left. I was tempted to return fire. My Son was at the 100 yard pit setting up targets and my daughter was behind me setting up 25 yard pistol/22 targets. Don't know what I would have done had one of my kids been hurt. I love Spenceville but it needs a range master. Have not been back since.
I agree, I don't like to be too restricted (like at certain ranges) but too many Nimrods jeopardizing safety at Spenceville. Last time I drove by to shoot a few with my daughter, I was barely in the parking lot and saw two guys getting a kick out of shooting a plastic soda bottle off each others hands at point blank with their AR15. Like the saying goes, Stupid should hurt. I just left. Haven't been back since. I'd love to see this place remain open but not feeling to optimistic from what's been seen and reported on this place.
Old 04-27-2010, 8:07 AM

I don't know what time of day you guys are going... but I have found the only time safe to be out there is before noon on a weekday. If you can't do that, then I agree, your better off not going.
Old 04-27-2010, 8:07 AM

Default This is Rubbish

I am new to this forum, but not new to spenceville. After Colfax got shutdown it was the best place to go. I hate going out there and seeing trash and clearly all those people. I would love to go out there and help clean.
Old 04-27-2010, 9:08 AM
Calguns Addict

let me know if there's to be a cleanup: I might be able to get up there depending on date/time

~Molôn Labé!!~

1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep
Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHogin View Post
Last time I drove by to shoot a few with my daughter, I was barely in the parking lot and saw two guys getting a kick out of shooting a plastic soda bottle off each others hands at point blank with their AR15.
You gotta be f...ing kidding me!

I live really close to that range, but I don't go there very often, because of that kind of crap. Last time I was there these a-holes were loading and cycling their weapons behind the line while their other buddies were shooting in front of them. After this one cat swept everyone to the South of him for the third time, I finally had enough and asked him WTF. This guy had no clue what he was doing wrong, but did apologize and didn't do it again.

I guess having the good fortune of having my dad take me to the range since I was a kid, making me do and listen to everything the range master had to say, has paid off for me. Every time I come across someone who's just getting into guns, I always recommend they go to a controlled range and learn proper range safety and gun control.

let me know when you guys plan the next clean-up, and I'll be there.

-Pat
Old 04-27-2010, 6:27 PM

If you want to help clean up be there at 7-8 am on Monday mornings. I usually go there at sunup on Mondays to avoid the crowds and the problems. The DFG is there every Monday morning and they spend about an hour hauling garbage out. We help out and then shoot when they leave.
Old 04-28-2010, 7:11 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 317cmbtengr View Post
If you want to help clean up be there at 7-8 am on Monday mornings. I usually go there at sunup on Mondays to avoid the crowds and the problems. The DFG is there every Monday morning and they spend about an hour hauling garbage out. We help out and then shoot when they leave.
If I get a Monday off I might be game- I'm usually a M-F slave though

~Molôn Labé!!~

1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep
Old 04-28-2010, 10:52 AM

It will have to be a weekend for me as well. However, if I get a Monday off, I'll see you there 317. And thank you for the help you're already doing.

-Pat
Old 04-28-2010, 4:08 PM

We need to get a volunteer roster going so that every day (or at least every Sat, Sun and Holiday) there is a range safety officer there. I am sure something could be worked out with LLE officers and DFG to support it. Not a full on range master to order people around but someone who can correct safety issues and coach new shooters on safety if need be. They could also ensure or report those that did not police up their trash. If someone shows up drinking or is extremely unsafe call LLE and let them boot them out. Hard to do , yes imposable, no.
Old 04-28-2010, 5:44 PM

I'll be there this Monday morning, with some friends. Just trying to keep the range open. I've been shooting there for more than 28 years and would like to see it continue to stay free as there are not many open ranges left. It is better to shoot here and clean up instead of people leaving a mess in the forests.
Old 04-28-2010, 9:07 PM

I'm going this Monday as well. I will bring some trash bags.

We were out there today around 10:00 or so. My son had a doctor appointment so I ended up there later than expected. It didn't look to bad but we still picked up what stuff was around. We had a great time beautiful drive and weather.

Last edited by cactus; 05-03-2010 at 6:35 PM..
Old 05-24-2010, 7:29 PM
Calguns Addict

not to say that it isn't finally happening, for over 25 yrs that i have been going there, i have heard that speceville was going to be closed. when i was last there. a year ago, i was surprised to find it open. LE and rangers have gone along way to restrict the targets, that people bring to shoot, but there are "those elements", that ruin it for everyone else. it is because reponsible shooters, get together to maintain these ranges, that they are still open. keep it going, and "they" won't have a reason to close them
Old 05-24-2010, 7:37 PM

Default Spenceville will be a dusty memory - just gone!

I can safely predict that Spenceville will be closed within two years. But why or why the sheep ask. Well boys and girls because the powers that be want it that way! Shooting on public lands is doomed to be but a dusty memory that only old guys will talk about. The Spenceville shooting range is great place but without some policing, private or public the place is literally a target for closure.

The condescending tone is intentional! I want the shooting community pissed enough to actually get off their collective a..s and act. We’ve got very few places to shoot and the places you can are crowded, virtual garbage dumps where anarchy can prevail. A couple of guys I was talking to said gang bangers are driving up there shooting like idiots and according to these people possibly illegal autos Most shooters are responsible and will do the right thing but there is an element of society that does not help our sport.

I went out to Spenceville only one time about a week ago and had a great time. I live in Vallejo, why did I drive all that way to shoot? Well that would be because Knoxville BLM land is closed to shooting! The trend of closing areas to shooting has been relentless and long.

The BLM, Forest Service, Sheriffs Departments and the State of California would like nothing better to kick shooting enthusiasts out and reduce their exposure to potential problems that involve “evil” firearms. The voting public is likely on their side. The average Californian these days think gun think - bad.
So you ask “what do we do!” First contribute to Calguns, second tell others about Calguns and organize. Maybe we can convince the local legislators that we are not all ignorant, ill-informed, gun toting Bubbas. No funding is given to these places that have literally hundreds of tax paying citizens enjoying yet there is room in the budget for various parks and public areas that don’t have a quarter of the use. I met a great guy out there who has been volunteering his time since the late 70’s out at Spenceville cleaning up the trash, cutting the weeds and gently informing shooters about the rules. We need to kick out a few bucks out to support basic maintenance or the average Joe non-shooter is going to look at photos of these places and say “close down that noisy, nuisance that looks like a dump”.

Its time to scream that we need our fair share. After all you all do realize that you pay extra taxes on the ammunition, guns and licenses that we do not get a proportionate share. My two cents ORGANIZE, INFLUENCE AND FUND. Calguns sponsorship of this area?
'I own the guns I own because I acknowledge mankind's shortcomings instead of pretending like they don't exist. There are evil men in this world and there just may be a time when I need to do the unthinkable to protect me or my family,'
Joshua Boston

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

Last edited by Charlie50; 05-24-2010 at 7:47 PM..
Old 05-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie50 View Post
Its time to scream that we need our fair share. After all you all do realize that you pay extra taxes on the ammunition, guns and licenses that we do not get a proportionate share. My two cents ORGANIZE, INFLUENCE AND FUND. Calguns sponsorship of this area?
I pledge a few $ and a min of a weekend a month for clean-up. If sponsorship was successful it would be a major PR win, but it's also a HUGE risk with MAJOR liability concerns.

I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow and if I win I will establish a trust to make this happen. Cross your fingers for me!
Old 06-03-2010, 4:06 PM
Veteran Member

the other side of the coin:

I recently began my foray into the wonderful world of firearms ownership and shooting.
my first weapon: a remington 870 Express, 18.5 6rd mag. Love it.
in the past 4 weeks, i've been to spenceville 3 times - and put over 600 rounds through it. My shooting "mentor" is my best buddy and trusted friend who is a long time gun enthusiest with several firearms. He's the one that taught me weapons handeling, safety, range rules and proper shooting manners. he's not without fault - as over my time here and at the range I've found new and important rules and manners, and shotgun corse that taught me a lot as well.
Being the idiot that I am, on Memorial day at Spenceville during a range clear - I noticed my shotgun was sitting on the table with the action closed - I swore I had it open as I ALWAYS DO, but there was also my friend and his brother (another shooting enthusiast) using my shotgun... so I quickly cleared the action (no rounds, just being closed made me nervous)
I thought this was the right thing to do.
I was quickly scolded by a fellow shooter a few parties over, who made it clear in no uncertain terms that I was an ******* and should have known better - was extremely rude... and told me not to even touch the weapon during a clear... Good to know - (I had firgured I was doing the safer thing by making sure it was clear) I tried to be polite and thank him for setting me straight, shook his hand and appologized - he went on his way. Over the course of the rest of the day, I noticed during a range clear that my shooting buddies had handled firearms and I quickly told them not to, and that I had been told that was not cool at all.

Also, during my time there we saw several kinds of targets being shot, including TVs, soda cans and paper targets - NO I did not clean up after them... in fact when I got there at 8am there were already several people out there shooting, many of them left by 1 or so but more showed up... making it near impossible to do any kind of real cleaning... obviously before we left we waited for a range clear and took back everything we brought with us (including shells for later releading)

I didn't feel and overwhelming need to clean up after others... though I'd like to get out there and make the place look awesome... just not possible with the number of people shooting that day or any of the other days i've been out there.

I guess My point is - a lot of these people that simply aren't aware that there ARE rules, manners, and safety that needs to be strictly adhered to.
Just tucking in your tail and packing everything up to leave when a couple of people show up that you don't like DOESN'T HELP ANYTHING.
Maybe the shooters that actually know better should take a little responsibility (like the guy that talked to me and educated me, even if rudely) and help make the public range more enjoyable and SAFE for everyone.
last few times i've been there, I didn't see any drunks, anyone muzzeling anyone, or loading behind the firing line or anything so dangerous that would cause me to pack up and leave in fear of my life.

Maybe safety is EVERYONE'S responsibility, including those that know better than some of the hooligans out there
maybe if you actually walked up to say something to some of the guys shooting TVs
and said "hey, you guys can probably get in trouble by shooting that, cops come out here all the time and we're only supposed to have paper targets... just make sure you clean it up, ok" do so politely so as not to offend anyone (cause they'll probably just leave it out there out of spite)
any time you see someone being unsafe just say so... rather than just leaving... someone else may not be as aware, and may have THEIR daughter out there. it could mean someone's life.

Next time there is a range cleanup on a Sunday or Monday, I'd like to be out there lending a hand, making the place look spiffy so we can keep enjoying this free spot.
Old 06-07-2010, 8:27 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalKitty View Post
the other side of the coin:

I recently began my foray into the wonderful world of firearms ownership and shooting.
my first weapon: a remington 870 Express, 18.5 6rd mag. Love it.
in the past 4 weeks, i've been to spenceville 3 times - and put over 600 rounds through it. My shooting "mentor" is my best buddy and trusted friend who is a long time gun enthusiest with several firearms. He's the one that taught me weapons handeling, safety, range rules and proper shooting manners. he's not without fault - as over my time here and at the range I've found new and important rules and manners, and shotgun corse that taught me a lot as well.
Being the idiot that I am, on Memorial day at Spenceville during a range clear - I noticed my shotgun was sitting on the table with the action closed - I swore I had it open as I ALWAYS DO, but there was also my friend and his brother (another shooting enthusiast) using my shotgun... so I quickly cleared the action (no rounds, just being closed made me nervous)
I thought this was the right thing to do.
I was quickly scolded by a fellow shooter a few parties over, who made it clear in no uncertain terms that I was an ******* and should have known better - was extremely rude... and told me not to even touch the weapon during a clear... Good to know - (I had firgured I was doing the safer thing by making sure it was clear) I tried to be polite and thank him for setting me straight, shook his hand and appologized - he went on his way. Over the course of the rest of the day, I noticed during a range clear that my shooting buddies had handled firearms and I quickly told them not to, and that I had been told that was not cool at all.

Also, during my time there we saw several kinds of targets being shot, including TVs, soda cans and paper targets - NO I did not clean up after them... in fact when I got there at 8am there were already several people out there shooting, many of them left by 1 or so but more showed up... making it near impossible to do any kind of real cleaning... obviously before we left we waited for a range clear and took back everything we brought with us (including shells for later releading)

I didn't feel and overwhelming need to clean up after others... though I'd like to get out there and make the place look awesome... just not possible with the number of people shooting that day or any of the other days i've been out there.

I guess My point is - a lot of these people that simply aren't aware that there ARE rules, manners, and safety that needs to be strictly adhered to.
Just tucking in your tail and packing everything up to leave when a couple of people show up that you don't like DOESN'T HELP ANYTHING.
Maybe the shooters that actually know better should take a little responsibility (like the guy that talked to me and educated me, even if rudely) and help make the public range more enjoyable and SAFE for everyone.
last few times i've been there, I didn't see any drunks, anyone muzzeling anyone, or loading behind the firing line or anything so dangerous that would cause me to pack up and leave in fear of my life.

Maybe safety is EVERYONE'S responsibility, including those that know better than some of the hooligans out there
maybe if you actually walked up to say something to some of the guys shooting TVs
and said "hey, you guys can probably get in trouble by shooting that, cops come out here all the time and we're only supposed to have paper targets... just make sure you clean it up, ok" do so politely so as not to offend anyone (cause they'll probably just leave it out there out of spite)
any time you see someone being unsafe just say so... rather than just leaving... someone else may not be as aware, and may have THEIR daughter out there. it could mean someone's life.

Next time there is a range cleanup on a Sunday or Monday, I'd like to be out there lending a hand, making the place look spiffy so we can keep enjoying this free spot.
trust me, it may have sounded rude to you, but when you step out in front of the barrels of many weapons, and someone, behind you touches one of those weapons, it only takes one time. i am sure that you might have experienced a little bit more "rude" behavior, if he hadn't contained himself.
stern admonishments, put an reminder in one's brain
Old 06-08-2010, 8:45 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromensch View Post
trust me, it may have sounded rude to you, but when you step out in front of the barrels of many weapons, and someone, behind you touches one of those weapons, it only takes one time. i am sure that you might have experienced a little bit more "rude" behavior, if he hadn't contained himself.
stern admonishments, put an reminder in one's brain
oh trust me - I know. I wasn't saying he should be all nice to me... what I did was in violation of a safety rule and there's no being nice about safety right? I mean if you're nice no one listens?

however, I do take offense to having fingers put in my face and comments made about my age, size, and race.

I was glad that he told me, because as I mentioned I thought I was doing the safer thing having the firearm clear. just didn't like HOW it was said.

funny thing is - just this Sunday I went out there again, and the place was nearly empty... we cleaned up a lot of trash and then shot for about an hour... a few people showed up and during a range clear one of the guys was "sighting" down his rifle pointing it downrange.

I walked over to him and said *exact words*

"please don't do that, you're not supposed to handle the weapons when the range is clear."

the response I got was "oh my bad" and everyone was happy, no one was offended, and I later overheard him tell his buddy that attempted to pick up his firearm "we're not allowed to touch 'em right now, just wait."

no need to be rude about it at all
Old 06-09-2010, 7:46 AM

When I go out to change ot check targets I always bring a couple of handfuls of crap back with me and deposit it next to the trash bags. If everyone did the same the range would be much cleaner.
I don't think I should have to clean up after others but if it helps keep the place open I will. People who bring out refrigerators, TVs and the like are idiots.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Veteran Member

I grew up shooting at Spenceville, It has been closed more than once since the early 80's. Mostly due to people and garbage, +1 on the idiots drinking and shooting over peoples heads, It happened to me in the 80's. we just returned the favor, Stupid high school kids you know. Oops I just age dated myself, I sincerely hope they keep the range open. I had a lot of fun there and being local that was where you took the girls to impress them and camp at the refuge, Such fond memories and my family is still in the Y/S area
Jim
Old 06-09-2010, 5:10 PM

Im heading out there next Monday morning. I'll take some trash bags with me...
Old 07-20-2010, 11:51 AM

I went out there with my buddy yesterday afternoon for a couple hours and we were the only ones there but it was very hot out so I assume that's why. It looked like there was a controlled burn because the entire range was burned but didn't go over the road that goes around the shooting area.
Old 08-06-2010, 9:22 AM
Veteran Member

there was a controlled burn.

which is nice, makes it much safer to walk up to the 4th berm to set targets.

it has been hot out there lately and not crowded at all on mondays - I bring my ez-up or we park under the tree on the far right side.

you don't rise to the occasion,
you just fall back on your level of training.
Old 08-06-2010, 2:20 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalKitty View Post
it has been hot out there lately and not crowded at all on mondays - I bring my ez-up or we park under the tree on the far right side.
I like the far right the bast, it lets me shoot longer range with whatever surplus rifles I bring out, and that little mini-hill lets you throw and shoot clays easily.

Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperX View Post
I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.
Old 08-15-2010, 7:35 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Last Sunday(8/8/10) the Ranger showed up and started writing up fines to people. Thankfully I did not get one.