Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 02-24-2005, 7:38 AM

Anyone have a phone number?

Have multiple e-mails from them...one saying a stripped lower is 167, and another saying 239 or something. My FFL will be sending his paperwork to them and ordering directly...so I just need to talk to somone there and get it straight.
Old 02-24-2005, 7:38 AM

Anyone have a phone number?

Have multiple e-mails from them...one saying a stripped lower is 167, and another saying 239 or something. My FFL will be sending his paperwork to them and ordering directly...so I just need to talk to somone there and get it straight.
Old 02-24-2005, 9:01 AM

Vulcan (651) 451-5956

I spoke to them yesterday. Stripped lowers are $239 + $10 shipping to your FFL. They only have one type available for California. You can call them and pay directly (Visa or M/C) once they have your FFL on file.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:15 AM

I heard it can take several weeks for them to get a new FFL into their system. I called a local shop who sent in their info to Vulcan last week and they told me to check back next month.

Of course, next month is only several days away.
Old 02-25-2005, 7:27 AM

My FFL's FFL on file with Vulcan had expired. Vulcan told me to call back in a week, as that should be enough time to get the new one and do the update. It may be longer for someone not already in their system, but if you're really impatient just give em a call next week and check.