Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:30 AM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default My collection so far....

SEMI-FAMILY PORTRAIT! FROM THIS....



.....TO THIS:



MISSING IS:

1. NOVESKE LOWER
2. SMITH & WESSON LOWER
3. TACTICAL INNOVATIONS LOWER
4. GLOCK 17
5. DAN WESSON POINTMAN-7
6. SMITH & WESSON 686

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL HAVE A "FULL" FAMILY PHOTO!


BEFORE YOU GUYS TRY TO CHASTISE ME ABOUT HAVING AN SBR (SHORT BARRELED RIFLE) BELOW IS A PIC OF HOW IT'S NOT!

IT IS ACTUALLY A LMT MRP UPPER WITHOUT A BARREL SINCE I SOLD IT AND PLAN ON GETTING A 16'' DI OR ANOTHER PISTON.



Last edited by DanHuuN; 02-26-2010 at 1:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2009, 5:23 AM
justin_5585 justin_5585 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA
Posts: 464
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Every redblooded American needs a 10/22 in their stable.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2009, 5:23 AM
1811's Avatar
1811 1811 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,990
iTrader: 191 / 100%
Default

NICE family bro...I ENVY YOU...

Hope you have a safe...
__________________
"Do you like RAP music?" - Axel Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
If you want a shotty, why not buy a Remy or a Mossy? That's what my mommy shoots.


WTB: LARUE TACTICAL DILLOS
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:02 AM
JTROKS's Avatar
JTROKS JTROKS is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NorCal - Bay Area
Posts: 9,156
iTrader: 126 / 100%
Default

You don't have an ultra long range precision rifle? Just kidding.

Wow! That is an impressive collection.
__________________
The wise man said just find your place
In the eye of the storm
Seek the roses along the way
Just beware of the thorns...
K. Meine
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:03 AM
WeekendWarrior's Avatar
WeekendWarrior WeekendWarrior is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: PRK
Posts: 3,540
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

WWRTW
__________________
in the hands of
OH MY!

Last edited by WeekendWarrior; 07-30-2014 at 11:39 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:05 AM
1811's Avatar
1811 1811 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,990
iTrader: 191 / 100%
Default

What are you running for optics on your carbines?
__________________
"Do you like RAP music?" - Axel Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
If you want a shotty, why not buy a Remy or a Mossy? That's what my mommy shoots.


WTB: LARUE TACTICAL DILLOS
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:09 AM
nikonuser's Avatar
nikonuser nikonuser is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Reno and Bay Area
Posts: 606
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Nice collection. How long did it take you to collect all these guns?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:47 AM
evidens83's Avatar
evidens83 evidens83 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Oceanside CA x Tacoma WA
Posts: 7,898
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Killer family! Love it especially the LMTs
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-24-2009, 7:51 AM
Flying Bones's Avatar
Flying Bones Flying Bones is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oroville
Posts: 1,443
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Looks great, especially the buffer.
Wish it was mine!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Vasiliev View Post
What's the best way to turn a black glock pink?
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck View Post
You still can't wear it in the parade.


Lord, protect me from my friends. I can handle my enemies.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-24-2009, 8:29 AM
pacrimguru's Avatar
pacrimguru pacrimguru is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,470
iTrader: 170 / 100%
Default

you like building twins, don't you? the collection's looking great!
__________________
AR Profiles: 1 | 2 | Past AR's: 1 | 2
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-24-2009, 8:33 AM
Jeffu's Avatar
Jeffu Jeffu is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newport Beach / Vegas
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: 446 / 100%
Default

very nice!
__________________
Girls & Guns
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-24-2009, 8:34 AM
Sheepdog1968's Avatar
Sheepdog1968 Sheepdog1968 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,873
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-24-2009, 8:54 AM
HotRails's Avatar
HotRails HotRails is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,490
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Wheres your AK?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Flying Bones's Avatar
Flying Bones Flying Bones is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oroville
Posts: 1,443
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRails View Post
Wheres your AK?
I heard someone has a group buy going for AK's, deal of a lifetime, maybe you can get in?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Vasiliev View Post
What's the best way to turn a black glock pink?
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck View Post
You still can't wear it in the parade.


Lord, protect me from my friends. I can handle my enemies.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:10 AM
X-NewYawker's Avatar
X-NewYawker X-NewYawker is offline
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hollywood
Posts: 5,995
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Excellent!

And you don't need an AK.
They Suck.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 AM
evollep3's Avatar
evollep3 evollep3 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: 98 / 100%
Default

Like everyone else say 10/22, AR10 and a .50 cal of some kind!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Except for the 700 you have no optics and no slings, I would address that before buying more guns. At a minimum, pick two rifles for that if you don't want to spend the dough on all of them, which would be totally understandable.

Also do you have a (large) safe?

And don't forget ammo.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:28 AM
sspen003's Avatar
sspen003 sspen003 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,006
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

Sell a Rifle and get some optics
__________________
"The God of War hates those who hesitate."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-24-2009, 10:36 AM
evollep3's Avatar
evollep3 evollep3 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: 98 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspen003 View Post
Sell a Rifle and get some optics
he would need to sell more than one rifle to get good optics especially for all the rifles
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 AM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Thanks for the input thus far guys. I have an Aimpoint Micro for One of my LMT's....

Waiting for 1 more to complete the "twins"

My SPR is still in the runs.....but will have a Leupold 1-4 soon...

MPL MOE Carbine is my safe queen...

Still in the works....

Thanks again....


oh....and I have 3 VTAC Padded slings for my LMT's and MPLA and 3 MS2 Slings for my other 3 lowers.....Nothings fully complete
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 AM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
Except for the 700 you have no optics and no slings, I would address that before buying more guns. At a minimum, pick two rifles for that if you don't want to spend the dough on all of them, which would be totally understandable.

Also do you have a (large) safe?

And don't forget ammo.
Absolutely....I didnt mention it but, yea I have slings for all my rifles...

Ammo is a must, always gotta have 2k as a reserve....before I open any cases to shoot...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2009, 11:25 AM
reidnez's Avatar
reidnez reidnez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,862
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Very nice!
__________________
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. -Andre Gide
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 PM
TZL TZL is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,289
iTrader: 100 / 100%
Default

yeah you really need an AK or three....

semi-auto shotgun too !
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-24-2009, 1:22 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZL View Post
yeah you really need an AK or three....

semi-auto shotgun too !
Benelli M4 soon, hopefully!

AK's are still in the air...for whatever reason, I cant get hooked into them like I did with AR's. But it is a definite that I'll own 1 or 3 in due time.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-24-2009, 1:27 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

The whole "No, Optics??" has me wondering.....

So I currently need....

1 Aimpoint Mirco T1 with LaRue Medium Mount - $625.00 for LMT Twin

1 Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20mm MR/T M2 WITH LaRue Tactical SPR QD Mount 56994 LT104-30 540-004-104 - $1079.95 for SPR build

I plan on running Irons on my other 4 rifles:

My MOE Twin builds & my 2 KISS rifles...

Should I sell my MPLA Lower or even the entire MPL MOE CARBINE PACKAGE???

I can then use that money to purchase what I need and have more money to possibly finish a few other projects!!!!

What your opinion on the topic???

Building the collection is easy for the most part...

$50 here, $100 there. But dropping $600+ at one time is difficult!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-24-2009, 1:28 PM
mif_slim's Avatar
mif_slim mif_slim is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fresh-Snow
Posts: 9,227
iTrader: 36 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post

My LMT twins I finally finished. I have 1 Aimpoint Micro T1 w/ Medium LaRue Mount. Still need one more to complete the picture!




SEMI-FAMILY PORTRAIT!



From LEFT to RIGHT:

1. Magpul/Noveske MPL MOE CARBINE Release
2. LMT MRP Piston w/ LMT Lower (FDE)
3. LMT MRP DI w/ LMT Lower (BLK)
4. My SPR still in the works - (Noveske Lower, 18'' Noveske Black Barrel)
5. Remington 700 POLICE w/ Leupold Mark4 TMR
6. Remington 870 Tactical w/ factory XS Ghost rings 12 Gauge
7. Remington 870 20 Gauge
8. Unfinished Tactical Innovations Lower receiver (1 of 2 twins)
9. Unfinished Smith & Wesson M&P Lower - Will be 1 of 2 KISS Rifles
10. Dan Wesson Classic Commander Bobtail
11. Glock 21
12. Smith & Wesson 442-2

- Back-up LMT MRP PISTON KIT
- 2 LMT M16 BCG's

NOT PICTURED:

13. Remington 870 Tactical
14. ANOTHER Tactical Innovations Lower receiver (2 of 2 twins)
15. Glock 17

8 and 14 will be another set of twins like 2 and 3. ONE BEING BLACK and ONE BEING FDE.

I wont go into too much detail as far as internals and other specific items on rifles...too many to name.

My 2 twins (8 & 14) will be constructed with carry handle uppers with MOE handguards for my PRACTICOOL rifles vs my other TACTICOOL rifles.

Let me know what you guys think.....

Soon to add to collection:

M1A (No scope, just irons)
Marlin 1894c (.357mag)
GSG-5
Full size 1911
Smith & Wesson 686
AK type Rifle
AK Pistol
AR Pistol

What else should I add?????
Thats it?!?! CHECK MINES OUT!



lol. jk. Sweet collection!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-24-2009, 1:30 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mif_slim View Post
Thats it?!?! CHECK MINES OUT!



lol. jk. Sweet collection!
Interested in selling that Red Ryder???????
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-24-2009, 1:30 PM
DREADNOUGHT78's Avatar
DREADNOUGHT78 DREADNOUGHT78 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 4,196
iTrader: 430 / 100%
Default

Good stuff!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-24-2009, 2:41 PM
evollep3's Avatar
evollep3 evollep3 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: 98 / 100%
Default

just so you know SPR's usally have 3X9 leupold Mark 4's. On my SPR Im desciding on either the Accupoint or the Elite 4200

And dont forget every good set you have to have a ACOG!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-24-2009, 2:52 PM
THT's Avatar
THT THT is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,573
iTrader: 166 / 100%
Default

So...you like UBRs?
__________________
Ty | 815.246.AR15 (2715) | info@midwestpx.com



Magpul | Mega Arms | LMT | Hiperfire | ODIN Works | Multitasker
Spike's Tactical | Fortis | Centurion Arms | Limited Capacity PMAGs

FREE SHIPPING ON $150+ ORDERS!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:14 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollep3 View Post
just so you know SPR's usally have 3X9 leupold Mark 4's. On my SPR Im desciding on either the Accupoint or the Elite 4200

And dont forget every good set you have to have a ACOG!
Thats the thing I've been thinking about as well. Because my Remington 700 has a Mark4 3.5-10x40mm. I cant justify having a scope on my SPR that is equal or greater than that of my 700's. Unless I buy a new scope for my 700 and move the Mark4 to my SPR???? Hmm.....

I cant do ACOG's. Great scopes dont get me wrong, i just dont like constant magnification.

YES, I LOVE THE UBR'S they are great ****ing stocks!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:17 PM
evollep3's Avatar
evollep3 evollep3 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: 98 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post
Thats the thing I've been thinking about as well. Because my Remington 700 has a Mark4 3.5-10x40mm. I cant justify having a scope on my SPR that is equal or greater than that of my 700's. Unless I buy a new scope for my 700 and move the Mark4 to my SPR???? Hmm.....

I cant do ACOG's. Great scopes dont get me wrong, i just dont like constant magnification.

YES, I LOVE THE UBR'S they are great ****ing stocks!!!!
i would throw that Mark 4 on the SPR the 700 can always go higher 5X20? depending what your doing with it
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:21 PM
Barney Gumble's Avatar
Barney Gumble Barney Gumble is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 1,048
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post
The whole "No, Optics??" has me wondering.....

So I currently need....

1 Aimpoint Mirco T1 with LaRue Medium Mount - $625.00 for LMT Twin

1 Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20mm MR/T M2 WITH LaRue Tactical SPR QD Mount 56994 LT104-30 540-004-104 - $1079.95 for SPR build

I plan on running Irons on my other 4 rifles:

My MOE Twin builds & my 2 KISS rifles...

Should I sell my MPLA Lower or even the entire MPL MOE CARBINE PACKAGE???

I can then use that money to purchase what I need and have more money to possibly finish a few other projects!!!!

What your opinion on the topic???

Building the collection is easy for the most part...

$50 here, $100 there. But dropping $600+ at one time is difficult!
I like the idea of having a fallback rifle, but I also like a little variety so I don't want the exact same configuration. For example I have a 14.5" LMT with an Aimpoint and a 16" BCM middy with a 1-4x. Both can serve as fighting carbines but they give me some variety and the middy could even serve as a Recce rifle with that scope.

So looking at your collection and seeing two MRP-based rifles, I would get rid of one of those because they totally overlap in function and are identical except for the piston/DI thing. If you want to raise even more money sell the Magpul lower too and put a different lower on it. I don't see the point in an AR safe queen.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:26 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
I like the idea of having a fallback rifle, but I also like a little variety so I don't want the exact same configuration. For example I have a 14.5" LMT with an Aimpoint and a 16" BCM middy with a 1-4x. Both can serve as fighting carbines but they give me some variety and the middy could even serve as a Recce rifle with that scope.

So looking at your collection and seeing two MRP-based rifles, I would get rid of one of those because they totally overlap in function and are identical except for the piston/DI thing. If you want to raise even more money sell the Magpul lower too and put a different lower on it. I don't see the point in an AR safe queen.
I hear what you're saying, but I love building twins! i dont why, but i love the concept of having twins. Hence my other set of twins in the making as well...

Yea, i dont believe in an AR safe queen myself but it is only because of the Magpul Lower. Whether or not you drink the kool-aid of Magpul the lower itself is a rarity and because I obtained one of the 50 for that release I like having it as a novelty item. but I sure could sell it...hmm...STILL THINKING
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:29 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollep3 View Post
i would throw that Mark 4 on the SPR the 700 can always go higher 5X20? depending what your doing with it
That's going to be a difficult task! The Leupold pulled a lot of money out of my pocket. I was lucky enough to have won some money in Vegas and configured the Remington 700 within 2 weeks. Now, that I am back to daily routine and usual pay without a "Vegas" bonus....saving up 2k or so for another scope for the 700 will be a pain in the ***!!! Whereas saving 1100 for the leupold i intended to get will be a lot easier....damn...decisions decisions....ahhhh
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:31 PM
swerv512's Avatar
swerv512 swerv512 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,082
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Nice collection....
but, if i could make some changes....
1. figure out which AR you like the best and keep it
2. make another one a precision build (20"+ varmint barrel, NM trigger, floating barrel, etc...)
2. make one of the other 2 a different caliber (6.5/6.8... you name it.)
3. sell the last complete one and put the money towards a .308 (M1A/FAL/PTR/AR)
4. sell the unfinshed lowers and buy a nice 1911...
5. i could go on and on...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:46 PM
DanHuuN's Avatar
DanHuuN DanHuuN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,043
iTrader: 99 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv512 View Post
Nice collection....
but, if i could make some changes....
1. figure out which AR you like the best and keep it
2. make another one a precision build (20"+ varmint barrel, NM trigger, floating barrel, etc...)
2. make one of the other 2 a different caliber (6.5/6.8... you name it.)
3. sell the last complete one and put the money towards a .308 (M1A/FAL/PTR/AR)
4. sell the unfinshed lowers and buy a nice 1911...
5. i could go on and on...
I hear ya too...

Not a big fan of going into different calibers....

I like keeping everything common for the most part...

.22lr, 38spl, 9mm, 45acp, 5.56 nato, .308/7.62, 12 gauge, 20 gauge...

switching to 6.5 or 6.8 means even more ammo types to buy and less common calibers to switch with my "team" if SHTF!

that's how I see it anyways!

But "seller regret" is the one thing I try to refrain from doing....time is all I have, so things will come in due time. no hurry for me. Been into shooting all my life, started purchasing in 2006 when I turned 21 - ahhhh it's been only 3 years and I have too much money spent!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-24-2009, 3:50 PM
tazmanian devil dog's Avatar
tazmanian devil dog tazmanian devil dog is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 1,261
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Beautiful family, the little ones are just adorable!!! Ya just wanna pick em' up and hold em'!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-24-2009, 4:01 PM
swerv512's Avatar
swerv512 swerv512 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,082
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

sounds like what you need most is some reloading gear...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-24-2009, 4:14 PM
evollep3's Avatar
evollep3 evollep3 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,081
iTrader: 98 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHuuN View Post
That's going to be a difficult task! The Leupold pulled a lot of money out of my pocket. I was lucky enough to have won some money in Vegas and configured the Remington 700 within 2 weeks. Now, that I am back to daily routine and usual pay without a "Vegas" bonus....saving up 2k or so for another scope for the 700 will be a pain in the ***!!! Whereas saving 1100 for the leupold i intended to get will be a lot easier....damn...decisions decisions....ahhhh
Dann you can get a good glass without breaking the $1000 mark such as Bushnell Elite series, Burris SS or Accupoint, Nikon Monarch the list goes on
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:10 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.