Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California handguns Discuss your favorite California handgun technical and related questions here.

Old 03-27-2005, 7:17 AM

I'm a first time handgun buyer (but not shooter), and looking to buy my first pistol; a 92FS Brigadier Inox. I've shot this handgun and was instantly sold on it's feel. I've searched the forum but would like to know where in the Bay Area (SF) can I find one for a reasonable price. I've found one out of state, and even with the FFL, DROS fees it will still be lower in cost than my local shop (Canyon Sports/ Diablo Valley Gun works). Anyhow the dillema is I'd like to buy local if possible, simply because I'd like to buy it now and wait my 10 days, and no more. Not to mention that I'd like to support my local gun shop, but not get ripped off as well. Bottom line: I'd like to buy local but not get ripped off-
Old 03-27-2005, 8:29 AM
Banned

Try Trader Sports in San Leandro. They generally have fair prices. Keep in mind that a store front dealer is going to have much more overhead then an INTERNET dealer so you cost will be a little more.
Old 03-27-2005, 7:58 PM

Thank you guys for your recommendations.
Old 03-27-2005, 8:29 AM
Calguns Addict

Good choice; I have one and very happy with it. I saw an Inox at the Gun Exhange in San Jose, but they wanted $650 (I got mine from New Guns Network in Arizona for $579). Don't know if they still have it.
Old 03-27-2005, 7:17 AM

I'm a first time handgun buyer (but not shooter), and looking to buy my first pistol; a 92FS Brigadier Inox. I've shot this handgun and was instantly sold on it's feel. I've searched the forum but would like to know where in the Bay Area (SF) can I find one for a reasonable price. I've found one out of state, and even with the FFL, DROS fees it will still be lower in cost than my local shop (Canyon Sports/ Diablo Valley Gun works). Anyhow the dillema is I'd like to buy local if possible, simply because I'd like to buy it now and wait my 10 days, and no more. Not to mention that I'd like to support my local gun shop, but not get ripped off as well. Bottom line: I'd like to buy local but not get ripped off-
Old 03-27-2005, 10:36 AM

$650 is not bad if it's a Brigadier model.