Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > The CRPA Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The CRPA Forum News, Questions, and Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-02-2009, 7:34 AM
VacaDuck's Avatar
VacaDuck VacaDuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vacaville
Posts: 337
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default New (disillusioned) member

Joined CRPA to meet the CMP Affiliated Club requirement and wanted to know if the CRPA sends a membership list to the CMP?

If not, how long do I have to wait to get my membership info so I can send my order paperwork off to CMP?

hoffmang, a member of the CRPA board of directors has logged on at least three times since I first posted this question.

If their board members can not even be bothered to check and respond to questions on their own forum, then I think I will be calling in the morning to get a refund on my '3 day old, yet to be processed' membership.

Last edited by VacaDuck; 09-03-2009 at 10:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2009, 6:29 PM
VacaDuck's Avatar
VacaDuck VacaDuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vacaville
Posts: 337
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Does CRPA even check its own forum?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2009, 8:46 PM
trautert's Avatar
trautert trautert is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Stockton
Posts: 658
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I responded to this in another forum. Not what you want to hear. They have only fairly recently been drug kicking and screaming into the "20th Century". It will be awhile before the join us in the 21st.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2009, 9:58 PM
VacaDuck's Avatar
VacaDuck VacaDuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vacaville
Posts: 337
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Finallt gor an answer from hoffmang, a board member for CRPA on my question.

Funny it wasn't answered in their own forum, but rather in the C&R forum.

As a new member, I am already less than impressed with what my $22 is getting me.

I will be joining the GCA and asking for a refund of my yet to be processed membership.

Last edited by VacaDuck; 09-03-2009 at 10:17 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 PM
hoffmang's Avatar
hoffmang hoffmang is offline
No, I am not a Moderator!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Peninsula, Bay Area
Posts: 18,494
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
Finallt gor an answer from hoffmang, a board member for CRPA on my question.

Funny it wasn't answered in their own forum, but rather in the C&R forum.
Did you call or email the CRPA office? It's pretty easy to find: http://www.crpa.org/contact.aspx

-Gene
__________________
Gene Hoffman
Chairman, The Calguns Foundation

DONATE NOW
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @CalgunsFdn on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!


"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
jdberger's Avatar
jdberger jdberger is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,928
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Easy there, Tiger.

You may have gathered from the CRPA website that the administration isn't exactly from the Internet generation. They do their best, and have been doing better.

Further, folks like hoffmang are on a number of Boards and can't get to every email immediately. I'm not on any Boards and still receive well over 200 a day.

Finally, giving up after 1 day seems a bit impatient, no?

You complained on 9/2 that you signed up 3 days prior. Sunday? You decided to take your ball and go home on 9/3.

Assuming that CRPA processes accounts on Monday, they might have your membership info in the mail on Tuesday to be delivered Friday? And I'm being optimistic.

The good news is that it appears that folks are really stoked to get their CRPA memberships.
__________________
Rest in Peace - Andrew Breitbart. A true student of Alinsky.

90% of winning is simply showing up.

"Let's not lose sight of how much we reduced our carbon footprint by telecommuting this protest." 383green


NRA Benefactor Member

Last edited by jdberger; 09-03-2009 at 11:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 PM
sorensen440's Avatar
sorensen440 sorensen440 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Livermore
Posts: 8,594
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

You only joined to fulfill the CMP Affiliated Club requirement ?
__________________
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-04-2009, 3:36 AM
halifax's Avatar
halifax halifax is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mendocino County
Posts: 4,418
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorensen440 View Post
You only joined to fulfill the CMP Affiliated Club requirement ?
I joined a church once just to get a place in heaven but they wanted me to actually particpate in religious stuff. What's up with that?
__________________
Jim



Last edited by halifax; 09-04-2009 at 5:22 AM.. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-04-2009, 3:54 AM
ivanimal's Avatar
ivanimal ivanimal is offline
Janitors assistant
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: East Bay
Posts: 13,759
iTrader: 176 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
Joined CRPA to meet the CMP Affiliated Club requirement and wanted to know if the CRPA sends a membership list to the CMP?

If not, how long do I have to wait to get my membership info so I can send my order paperwork off to CMP?

hoffmang, a member of the CRPA board of directors has logged on at least three times since I first posted this question.

If their board members can not even be bothered to check and respond to questions on their own forum, then I think I will be calling in the morning to get a refund on my '3 day old, yet to be processed' membership.
If you are trying to piss off the people that do more for the gun community than anyone else in CA its working. Trying to get to the CRPA through a discussion forum rather than directly to the CRPA is just silly, to complain about it is laughable.
__________________
"I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-04-2009, 5:16 AM
wooger's Avatar
wooger wooger is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: east bay
Posts: 1,333
iTrader: 107 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorensen440 View Post
You only joined to fulfill the CMP Affiliated Club requirement ?
This.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-04-2009, 5:41 AM
Midian's Avatar
Midian Midian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 1,554
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Good god, an indecipherable acronym explosion.


IAE
__________________
The Answer To 1984 Is 1776
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The free people of the world are at war with an insidious enemy:
a global banking oligarchy determined to shipwreck the economies of the world
and feast on its corpse.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-04-2009, 6:41 AM
woodsman's Avatar
woodsman woodsman is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 555
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Must be another from the "Instant Gratification" generation!
__________________
"The Right Of The People To
Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed"

Nuff Said....!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-04-2009, 7:00 AM
VacaDuck's Avatar
VacaDuck VacaDuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vacaville
Posts: 337
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
Must be another from the "Instant Gratification" generation!
Nope. 40 years old.

Just that in todays day and age, there is no reason for a simple credit card transaction to take more than 24 hours.

Not to mention simple replies to questions posted on a board that executives of an organization frequent.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-04-2009, 7:45 AM
ivanimal's Avatar
ivanimal ivanimal is offline
Janitors assistant
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: East Bay
Posts: 13,759
iTrader: 176 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
Nope. 40 years old.

Just that in todays day and age, there is no reason for a simple credit card transaction to take more than 24 hours.

Not to mention simple replies to questions posted on a board that executives of an organization frequent.
You sir have no patience. Good luck with what YOU need to do. Thays what matters isn't it?
__________________
"I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:05 AM
CSACANNONEER's Avatar
CSACANNONEER CSACANNONEER is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 40,020
iTrader: 125 / 100%
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifax View Post
I joined a church once just to get a place in heaven but they wanted me to actually particpate in religious stuff. What's up with that?
Find another church. Some just want your membership dues.......uh, I mean your donations.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:06 AM
tamalpias tamalpias is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,400
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifax View Post
I joined a church once just to get a place in heaven but they wanted me to actually particpate in religious stuff. What's up with that?



Give the new guy a break, he could be a contributing member.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:13 AM
jdberger's Avatar
jdberger jdberger is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,928
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

wait til he sees the lag time at the CMP
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:21 AM
00BuckShot's Avatar
00BuckShot 00BuckShot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 537
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

So let me get this right. You joined the CRPA to get a discount on a rifle or other product from the CMP? It has nothing to do with your gun rights or contributing to one of the most active programs in protecting your rights to own said rifle? Sad and pathetic if you ask me...CRPA is better off without you. It's $25 f*ing dollars and three days out of your life. I bet you join Duck Unlimited for the free vest too.
__________________
-jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:26 AM
VacaDuck's Avatar
VacaDuck VacaDuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vacaville
Posts: 337
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00BuckShot View Post
So let me get this right. You joined the CRPA to get a discount on a rifle or other product from the CMP? It has nothing to do with your gun rights or contributing to one of the most active programs in protecting your rights to own said rifle? Sad and pathetic if you ask me...CRPA is better off without you. It's $25 f*ing dollars and three days out of your life. I bet you join Duck Unlimited for the free vest too.
They have free vests?

And no, I don't belong to DU. I do belong to CWA, NWTF, RMEF, NRA, GOA, and a few others. Can't say I got anything free for joining any of them.

Last edited by VacaDuck; 09-04-2009 at 8:28 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:29 AM
gadjeep's Avatar
gadjeep gadjeep is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Leandro
Posts: 1,953
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Gotta give you one for that. He's funny guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
They have free vests?
__________________
STUFF I HAVE FOR SALE! SCOPE RINGS, Man CAVE FRIDGE, ETC
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...30#post7299330
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=487541

STUFF I WANT TO BUY! Glock 20, Marlin model 39
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-04-2009, 8:37 AM
woodsman's Avatar
woodsman woodsman is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 555
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
They have free vests?

And no, I don't belong to DU. I do belong to CWA, NWTF, RMEF, NRA, GOA, and a few others. Can't say I got anything free for joining any of them.
I've been waiting years for my free vest.
__________________
"The Right Of The People To
Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed"

Nuff Said....!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-04-2009, 1:36 PM
Beelzy's Avatar
Beelzy Beelzy is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central,Ca
Posts: 8,090
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
They have free vests?

And no, I don't belong to DU. I do belong to CWA, NWTF, RMEF, NRA, GOA, and a few others. Can't say I got anything free for joining any of them.
Acronym Overload.......cannot compute.

As another poster mentioned, CMP isn't a sizzling flash either.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-08-2009, 7:45 PM
NotEnoughGuns's Avatar
NotEnoughGuns NotEnoughGuns is offline
Im lurking here somewhere
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 861
iTrader: 31 / 100%
Default

Being a member of the CRPA qualifies you for a CMP purchase? Damn I wish i knew this 5 years ago.

I would rather send my money to the CRPA then any other organization if I had to choose just one. At least they actually haven't given up on us here in commiefornia like most other orgs.
__________________
Join the NRA today!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Mr Wizard's Avatar
Mr Wizard Mr Wizard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West End/IE
Posts: 544
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

So..... Did Vacaduck
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Mr Wizard's Avatar
Mr Wizard Mr Wizard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West End/IE
Posts: 544
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

Sorry about that.
Was reaching for my glasses and hit the send button.
So, Did Vacaduck learn patience is a virtue?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Lancear15's Avatar
Lancear15 Lancear15 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 2,634
iTrader: 20 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VacaDuck View Post
Nope. 40 years old.

Just that in todays day and age, there is no reason for a simple credit card transaction to take more than 24 hours.

Not to mention simple replies to questions posted on a board that executives of an organization frequent.
Your not going to get sympathy for your situation. Really contact the directly, not in a forum. If you don't get your membeship package after 6 weeks them you might starting thinking about complaining.

NRA took 4 weeks to get me my last renewal. And that was an upgrade to life membership.
__________________

Check out my Tactical Machining 80% build


Absolute power corrupts absolutely, even on Calguns.
NRA Life Member
USPSA Member
IDPA Member
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-02-2009, 8:40 PM
otteray otteray is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Santa Cruz & Lake Tahoe
Posts: 2,693
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Just so ya know, since you are in a hurry; after you order anything from CMP you get an email from them not to bug them for a looong while.
It's known as the "DBU" letter.
And it's a heluva lot longer than 24 hours...
__________________

Last edited by otteray; 10-05-2009 at 7:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-04-2009, 2:46 PM
Seesm's Avatar
Seesm Seesm is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7,921
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifax View Post
I joined a church once just to get a place in heaven but they wanted me to actually particpate in religious stuff. What's up with that?
Funnt sh*t...

I think this day and age as everything is sooo FAST from the internet people WANT instant replies which in all actuality is not the norm as people are busy...
__________________
Machining, Fabrication, Welding (All metals), Mini 14 / Mini 30 Magazine locks, AR15/M16/AR10 Sling loop plates, Muzzle brakes, Motorcycle parts, Bobcat tractor work.

DefenseIndustries.US
Auburn, CA
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-15-2009, 6:37 PM
Scout106's Avatar
Scout106 Scout106 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 267
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

In the words of a famous and now wealthy convicted felon from Los Angeles, "Can't we all just get along?"
__________________
RVN 01May66 - 15Jun67
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-16-2009, 9:39 AM
DocSkinner's Avatar
DocSkinner DocSkinner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Eastbay, CA
Posts: 1,215
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifax View Post
I joined a church once just to get a place in heaven but they wanted me to actually participate in religious stuff. What's up with that?
Love it - Very appropriate, but a point many will probably not get. Never hurts to try though!
__________________
"If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature,
but by our institutions, great is our sin."
-- Charles Darwin

NRA Life, CRPA Life, SASS Life, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, FSC Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 10-16-2009, 9:43 AM
DocSkinner's Avatar
DocSkinner DocSkinner is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Eastbay, CA
Posts: 1,215
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEnoughGuns View Post
Being a member of the CRPA qualifies you for a CMP purchase? Damn I wish i knew this 5 years ago.

I would rather send my money to the CRPA then any other organization if I had to choose just one. At least they actually haven't given up on us here in commiefornia like most other orgs.
CRPA membership is HALF of it, you also have to have proof of participating in marksmanship competitions.
__________________
"If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature,
but by our institutions, great is our sin."
-- Charles Darwin

NRA Life, CRPA Life, SASS Life, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, FSC Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-28-2009, 1:33 PM
halifax's Avatar
halifax halifax is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mendocino County
Posts: 4,418
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSkinner View Post
CRPA membership is HALF of it, you also have to have proof of participating in marksmanship competitions.
I don't remember having to prove participation in any competition, only membership in an organization that held competitions. Has CMP changed their requirements?
__________________
Jim


Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-28-2009, 5:38 PM
otteray otteray is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Santa Cruz & Lake Tahoe
Posts: 2,693
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

http://www.thecmp.org/eligibility.htm

Marksmanship or other Firearms Related Activity:
You must provide proof of participation in a marksmanship related activity or otherwise show familiarity with the safe handling of firearms and range procedures. Your marksmanship related activity does not have to be with highpower rifles; it can be with smallbore rifles, pistols, air guns or shotguns. Proof of marksmanship participation can be provided by documenting any of the following:

- Current or past military service.
- Current or past law enforcement service
- Participation in a rifle, pistol, air gun or shotgun competition (provide copy of results bulletin).
- Completion of a marksmanship clinic that included live fire training (provide a copy of the certificate of completion or a statement from the instructor).
- Distinguished, Instructor, or Coach status.
- Concealed Carry License.
- Firearms Owner Identification Cards that included live fire training.
- FFL or C&R license.
- Completion of a Hunter Safety Course that included live fire training.
- Certification from range or club official or law enforcement officer witnessing shooting activity. A form for use in completing and certifying your range firing can be downloaded from the CMP web site at http://www.odcmp.com/forms/marksmanship.pdf

No proof of marksmanship required if over age 60. proof of club membership and citizenship required for all ages.
NOTE: Proof of marksmanship activity is not required for purchase of ammunition, parts, publications or memorabilia.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-28-2009, 6:14 PM
halifax's Avatar
halifax halifax is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mendocino County
Posts: 4,418
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otteray View Post
http://www.thecmp.org/eligibility.htm

Marksmanship or other Firearms Related Activity:
You must provide proof of participation in a marksmanship related activity or otherwise show familiarity with the safe handling of firearms and range procedures. Your marksmanship related activity does not have to be with highpower rifles; it can be with smallbore rifles, pistols, air guns or shotguns. Proof of marksmanship participation can be provided by documenting any of the following:

- Current or past military service.
- Current or past law enforcement service
- Participation in a rifle, pistol, air gun or shotgun competition (provide copy of results bulletin).
- Completion of a marksmanship clinic that included live fire training (provide a copy of the certificate of completion or a statement from the instructor).
- Distinguished, Instructor, or Coach status.
- Concealed Carry License.
- Firearms Owner Identification Cards that included live fire training.
- FFL or C&R license.
- Completion of a Hunter Safety Course that included live fire training.
- Certification from range or club official or law enforcement officer witnessing shooting activity. A form for use in completing and certifying your range firing can be downloaded from the CMP web site at http://www.odcmp.com/forms/marksmanship.pdf

No proof of marksmanship required if over age 60. proof of club membership and citizenship required for all ages.
NOTE: Proof of marksmanship activity is not required for purchase of ammunition, parts, publications or memorabilia.
OK, now I remember I used my CCW.

Thanks
__________________
Jim


Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-07-2010, 8:21 PM
Fireguy Fireguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tri valley
Posts: 625
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Thank God I just turned 60 because all my certs on still on the cave walls.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-07-2010, 8:31 PM
five.five-six's Avatar
five.five-six five.five-six is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 27,990
iTrader: 52 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorensen440 View Post
You only joined to fulfill the CMP Affiliated Club requirement ?
you gota join something to get garand welfare, and the NRA does not count



yea, I said it, CMP is welfare for garand addicts
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-13-2010, 8:31 AM
JAGGUY's Avatar
JAGGUY JAGGUY is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Riverside, Southern Province, People's Republic of KALIFORNIA
Posts: 1,290
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

WOW! So I have been receiving welfare all along! I don't even feel like a lazy democrat asking for a handout. It's so easy.
__________________
"He who trades his sword for a plowshare will do the plowing for those who didn't."
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-13-2010, 8:35 AM
TKM's Avatar
TKM TKM is offline
My reality show sucks.
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: He only said, "2, lead you're on fire and save the fat one for me"
Posts: 6,928
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Default

I'm waiting for his "10 days??!!!!" post.

Too bad he wasn't here for "two weeks".
__________________
NRA Patron Member CRPA/Life Member/CGF Contributor/

Itís actually kind of beautiful that in America a large group of people known for owning guns are only feared because they vote.


Originally Posted by Lonestargrizzly
Is the lapdance from a donkey? Cuz that's worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-19-2010, 3:17 AM
AndrewMendez's Avatar
AndrewMendez AndrewMendez is offline
C3 Leader
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 626
Posts: 7,243
iTrader: 43 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGGUY View Post
WOW! So I have been receiving welfare all along! I don't even feel like a lazy democrat asking for a handout. It's so easy.
Maybe because you have a job? To keep from getting banned, I will stop there.
__________________
Need A Realtor in SoCal? Shoot me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-19-2010, 3:54 PM
JAGGUY's Avatar
JAGGUY JAGGUY is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Riverside, Southern Province, People's Republic of KALIFORNIA
Posts: 1,290
iTrader: 47 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREWMENDEZ View Post
Maybe because you have a job? To keep from getting banned, I will stop there.
If you have something to say, say it. I don't understand what you are talking about
__________________
"He who trades his sword for a plowshare will do the plowing for those who didn't."

Last edited by JAGGUY; 01-21-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:08 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.