Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 6:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Trader Jack:
Amy Lewis is a myth. PGB does not exist. All the bull **** she\he spewed out here is just that, pure B.S.

Don't get your knickers in a tether.

A.S. has NEVER said that he endorses SB357
So, why do the moderators allow this senseless rant from a fake person and business?
Old 05-22-2005, 8:13 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
And now you are backing this ridiculous bullet serialization scheme! What a crock of utter BS!!!!
Is it true AS IS supporting SB357 ? This bill is
to heard by the Senate App Comm on the 23rd of
May.
Old 05-23-2005, 8:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Well since someone comes up with some proof it's locked.
Old 05-22-2005, 7:45 PM
PGBsuperior

Dear Mr. Governor,

I am deeply disappointed that I voted for you. I'm not kidding, you really let me down... but I should have known you would. You see, I knew you would run long before you announced it on that late night show.

How did I know?

Well, I knew when I saw Collateral Damage, in which you beat up all the bad guys while passing up many golden opportunities throughout the movie to pick up a gun, as you would have quite readily done in ALL of your previous movies.

That's when I KNEW you were playing to the liberals for a run for the office you now occupy.

While you were campaigning you told us you supported the 2nd Amendment.

Since then you have banned the .50 BMG rifle, a firearm which no crime has EVER been committed with!

Now you are set to ban the M1 Garand!

Get real buddy! This is not about crime at all! It's about sucking up to the leftists who are undermining our Constitution, the Constitution YOU swore to preserve, protect, and defend against all enemies both foriegn and domestic.

Sir, I submit that you have joined the ranks of our Constitution's principal domestic enemies!

You DO NOT support the 2nd Amendment or the Constitution in general. You are just another Hollywood Liberal masquerading as a Republican. In short, you are a RINO.

What possessed you to run as a Republican? You really are not pulling it off you know!

And now you are backing this ridiculous bullet serialization scheme! What a crock of utter BS!!!!

At a time when you are cutting funds for vital services how can you possibly justify the expense of this ridiculous leftist scheme???

Oh, I know, you are going to make US pay for it!

You most certainly will not get my vote again sir!

You people can not even keep track of the guns in the state, let alone all the bullets in the state!!!

Just how do you plan to pull this off in any manner that it not an outright sham?

You made a good living onscreen using a LOT of guns. Now you betray all of us who own them legally and peacefully pursuant to our RIGHTS under the Constitution YOU swore to uphold!

Shame on you sir!

The bullet serialization bill is a completely transparent scheme to put ammunition producers out of business. Where are your cops going to get their ammo sir?

Not from me, I can tell you that!

I'm getting ready to leave this state, but then that's exactly what you wanted, isn't it?

Amy Lewis
PGB Superior Cast Bullets
5335 Orchard Dr.
Paradise CA 95969
(530) 321-5844
Old 05-22-2005, 8:58 PM

Is this a totally senseless rant or are there some nuggets of truth? Can you back up your claims? I am open to any solid evidence you can provide...

Has Arnold introduced legislation or said he supports a bill which would ban the M1 Garand?

Has Arnold stated he supports the bullet serialization bill?
Old 05-22-2005, 9:01 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by PGB Superior:
Dear Mr. Governor,

Since then you have banned the .50 BMG rifle, a firearm which no crime has EVER been committed with!

Now you are set to ban the M1 Garand!
When did Ahrnold decide to ban the M1?
Old 05-22-2005, 8:42 PM

Jesus love of god...I hope this isn't true.
Old 05-22-2005, 9:48 PM
Banned

Amy Lewis is a myth. PGB does not exist. All the bull **** she\he spewed out here is just that, pure B.S.

Don't get your knickers in a tether.

A.S. has NEVER said that he endorses SB357
Old 05-22-2005, 8:58 PM
Calguns Addict

Are you freakin serious? IS he supporting this bill? If he is he will defintely lose in the next election. YOU can count on it.

I will vote for a donkey-sex maniac if he's pro-gun.
-BWiese
Old 05-22-2005, 9:05 PM

I hope this is just a rant.