Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 06-24-2009, 6:48 PM

Default San Jose Gun Show june 25-26

wondering if anybody knows what vendors are gunna be at the show tomorrow?Ammo dealers? what times it start?

thanks
kevin
"Liberals hate America, they hate "flag-wavers," they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

"If gays can't change, why do liberals think child molesters can?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX22 View Post
Its the liberal fallacy.... "All men are equal, except for me, cause I know what is good for you better than you do."
Old 06-24-2009, 6:53 PM

The San Jose gun show was last weekend and those dates are a Thursday and a Friday?
Old 06-24-2009, 6:56 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Late....
Old 06-24-2009, 7:03 PM

i was going off the list of shows that a member posted on here for 2009 and it says jun 25-26.but i looked on the t&s website and it says july 25-26
so my bad. whover did the '09 list of gunshows made a typo haha.
"Liberals hate America, they hate "flag-wavers," they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

"If gays can't change, why do liberals think child molesters can?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX22 View Post
Its the liberal fallacy.... "All men are equal, except for me, cause I know what is good for you better than you do."
Old 06-25-2009, 5:48 AM
Veteran Member

Hey,

I went to the show last weekend and it was kind of lame. If you are looking for AR-15 parts. you will find some but not many. I was trying to get a quick-detach riser for a flat top receiver and none of the vendors had it. I was also looking for one of the true grip ergo pistol grips with a palm rest and nobody had that either. From what I understand, there is a gun show in San Jose this weekend, and it is being put on by the same organizer as last weekend, so expect the same vendors to be there.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarrior View Post
Hey,

I went to the show last weekend and it was kind of lame. If you are looking for AR-15 parts. you will find some but not many. I was trying to get a quick-detach riser for a flat top receiver and none of the vendors had it. I was also looking for one of the true grip ergo pistol grips with a palm rest and nobody had that either. From what I understand, there is a gun show in San Jose this weekend, and it is being put on by the same organizer as last weekend, so expect the same vendors to be there.
There is not one this weekend, there's one on July 25-26. When you go to any gun show looking for 1 or 2 certain parts you may be disappointed, sometime its better to just order the stuff.

...... you cant have no idea how little I care "

Monte (Tom Selleck) - 'Monte Walsh'

"It's not always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger--and I won't."

John Wayne as John Bernard (J. B.) Books in The Shootist