Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > FFL's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

FFL's Forum For open discussion between FFLs and polite questions for FFLs.

Old 05-22-2009, 6:52 PM
Senioritis
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Arrow Looking to Lease a Retail Space for a Gun Shop? ...Retail Space in Long Beach...

Looking for a retail space for your Gun Shop in Southern California?

I am the managing partner of a small retail community shopping center in Long Beach (the good part of town near Lakewood) and I currently have a vacancy. The store location is 1000 sq.ft., I would love to have a gun shop in my center. I know how hard it is for FFLs to find a retail location to lease and once they do find a place gets very expensive waiting for all the federal, state and local paperwork.

The rent is below market, (I hate turn over, and it hurts the shopping center as a whole) and I am willing to negotiate a very favorable deal while the FFL is waiting on paperwork to open the shop.

All of our tenants have been with us over ten years and a few have been with us over twenty, we are looking for a long relationship - we are a small business that wants our small businesses tenants to thrive and improve our community.

Our business is very pro-firearms and we think that we have a great location for a high volume little shop.

Here are some location highlights:
- Average daily traffic count of 50,000 cars everyday at the closest intersection
- Average household income in excess of $87,000 within a one mile radius
- Excellent Exposure, Identity and Visibility, Easily Accessible with multiple points of Ingress/Egress.
- Population of 695,000 within a five mile radius
- Ample Parking

We never put up "For Lease" signs since our turn over is so low when we do get a new tenant it is usually by word of mouth, but this situation is a little different, to find a interested FFL I need to talk to you guys… I am also being vague on the location and many specifics for a multitude of reasons all of which are very valid.

Please don’t try to play a guessing game of where it is or ask how much rent is, that information will only be told to very serious parties that have already been vetted over the phone. Please PM me for further information.

-SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY- You must already have an FFL and are looking for a second location or want to move from your existing location or looking to open a new FFL but must have assets, experience and a business plan to support such a venture. I know opening a shop in Long Beach will not be easy but if someone can get it done you will have a very profitable shop that will soon become a local institution if done right.

FYI – The current space has come on the market due to the shop owners’ health problems and not due to the economy.
---------------------------------
This is posted in the FFL and General Discussion forums with the permission of Kestryll
Old 05-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Veteran Member

If this was in SFV, I would be over it.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/LIR_123/GlockWise.png
Old 07-26-2009, 8:50 AM
Senioritis

Still for lease... but there is another business interested in opening in this location - but it's not an FFL
Old 08-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Senioritis

Still for Lease... and if you are worried about getting tied up in a long lease - we offer maximum three year lease with a three year option.
Old 08-17-2009, 2:31 PM
Banned

hmmm a gun store in long beach that sounds like a punch line to something, lol but it's awesome of you to post this.