Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Activities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Activities Camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities within.

Old 05-31-2018, 5:10 AM
Banned

Default The Plight of Hunting: Man, Guns and Dogs

I OPPOSE all F n G prohibitions for dog use on all game that has been historically been hunted by MAN and DOG for 100's of years. Many of these modern-day game regulations are made upon emotion rather than conservation logic.

Centuries-old dog-hunting traditions include both bear and deer.

In my heart and soul, hunting is sorely a forlorn activity when ROVER isn't allowed in the field with the gun over him.

I'd like to be a member of a movement or lobby group that opposes bans on big-game dog use all across America.

It must be emphasised to those nit-wits in state capitol buildings all across the fruited plain the VALUE of the dog in the hunt for wildlife conservation.

The dog has been an essential tool in humane kills for the longest of times.

If my dog can't be a companion in any outdoor activity, hunting or otherwise, I will not participate in it.

Besides as a hunting tool, I would value my dog as a companion outdoors and as a personal security guard against criminal activity.

Last edited by DonaldBabbett; 05-31-2018 at 5:14 AM..